over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Black and blue back???

njpooldude

Kilo Klub Member
alright guys... im going to try and explain this as best as possible without a photo.

sometimes when ill do chest, the next day ill have some brusing on my upperback and rear delts... nothing big, i think its more like a "hicky" from the bench pinchin my skin when i go real heavy.

so today im doing my usual flexing in the mirror cuz im cool like that :rolleyes: and im looking at my back.. all is good, puttin on some nice size ( for myself) next i hit a rear double bi... i turn my head around to look in the mirror( thats behind me) and my upper back and rear delts are BLACK AND BLUE... i did this several times and it happened everytime, but once i stopped flexing it slowly goes away.... now.. it looks black and blue but my girl looked at it closer then i could and to her its black or dark grey... who knows!? ill note that while standing relaxed, there is no color difference and no marks in the area

just kinda weirded me out.... can anyone help??

thanks for your time!

well...

i get this also. not sire what its from. if you watch any of cutlers videos when he is walking away from the camera you can see the dark red/light purple marks on his back. lkg noticed them a few weeks ago on me and i said yeah i know but i have no idea what causes them. do you use plasmajet? i was thinking is may be a blood flow thing in the area, and since i have been using the plasmajet it seems worse.

yep

I have had those before in the past when I was bulked up. Mine were like dark splotches on my chest, shoulders and back. Almost like a purple color. They would show up when when I was pumped or flexing. I don't have a clue what caused them but I figured it was something due to increased blood volume in the capillaries. I never used plasmajet. I would like to hear if others have ideas or experiences on this too.

I used to get that too on just my upper back and delts. Very strange indeed. Id like to know too what it was. It was a bluish/grey color.

i get them on my upper back and shoulders for a while now!!!!!! glad to knwo im not alone!

Thanks guys

awesome.. i was worried u guys would think i was crazy or something! Its good to know im not the only one. I also am not taking plasmajet. Its very weird.. and i do believe it has something to do with the blood flow..

any Dr's on the board? Im going to do some searches on google and let u guys know if i find anything.

Thanks for your replys everyone!

Comes from high red blood cell count...Blood volume gets very high while on aas sometimes also causing high bp...Best thing to do is donate blood once a month

i get the same exact purple marks o my back when i flex or get really pumped.

i couldnt find anything on google or ask.com

i would really like more details on this!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws