over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Black Friday Sale

Mini Monster

Registered
Black Friday is a joke on us. Retails say everything is on sale , if the stuff was priced right in the first place it would sell and they would make money. So why only make it a day and not week or a month. You can cut deals on cars, houses but everything else is here is the price take it or leave it.WHY!

You're right, you can cut deals on cars and homes. Only thing you can't do is walk into a Kmart or Walmart and say I only want to pay $150 for that tv instead of $300. They'll show you the front door quickly. I usually use blackfriday as a day to pick up most electronic things i need. Pretty much everything is on sale for a few hours in the AM hours. Most retail chains have now gone online on blackfridays. Now you dont have to hit the store at 5am but shop online about the same time.

It's just a way for most stores to jump start their income. I don't complain because I have no problem standing in line with about 300 to 400 moms at 5am and strike up a conversation. :D

Black Friday is for the brainwashed hundreds of millions of stupid people in this country that are easily persuaded to wake up at 3 AM and waste their hard earned money on trash they and their families don't need so then they have something to complain about with their neighbors about how they are in 100k debt and their home is being foreclosed on......Sad Sad Sad. When will people wake up??

Black Friday is for the brainwashed hundreds of millions of stupid people in this country that are easily persuaded to wake up at 3 AM and waste their hard earned money on trash they and their families don't need so then they have something to complain about with their neighbors about how they are in 100k debt and their home is being foreclosed on......Sad Sad Sad. When will people wake up??

I don't want to turn this into a pissing match, but I am assuming I am stupid for getting to the store at 5am to get a new washer/dryer at more then 1/2 off on that oneday. Where it's at regular prices for pretty much the rest of the year?

P.S. it's bought with cash. saved up through out the year so it wouldnt be put on a credit card. Still stupid am i? Or am I reading your post all wrong?

Black Friday Scares me

There are some great deals and the Women & girls are nice to look at at 5am. BUT and you see it is a BIG BUT take 100 women and only One Furbee or One last Hannah montana Guitar and watch people hit the Ground and thrown into Aisle Caps, i've seen it just two years ago at Kmart and then again at Circuit City(RIP CC).

I used to feel the same way, but I am starting to think that I am the stupid one. I am now one of the idiots that will be paying for others that had fun living beyond their means! It sucks!

There are some great deals and the Women & girls are nice to look at at 5am. BUT and you see it is a BIG BUT take 100 women and only One Furbee or One last Hannah montana Guitar and watch people hit the Ground and thrown into Aisle Caps, i've seen it just two years ago at Kmart and then again at Circuit City(RIP CC).

It can be a fun time, and scary time all in one. Quite frankly scary stuff like that can happen anywhere. And not just on BF. My thing is to get in, get out and get home.

With my huge savings! hahahaha

Ive looked at the prices in years past on black friday and to me the prices only seemed to get better the close to xmas you get. I got lots of great deals on xmas eve. I think shopping at the last minute gets you the best prices. Heck, as far as electronics go, the longer you wait to buy them the cheaper they get. As technology improves, what used to be cutting edge becomes more commonplace and the cost drops dramatically.
Thinking about getting a nice LCD for the bedroom and have been watching prices. The price on tvs now is much less than it was last Christmas on black friday.

I don't want to turn this into a pissing match, but I am assuming I am stupid for getting to the store at 5am to get a new washer/dryer at more then 1/2 off on that oneday. Where it's at regular prices for pretty much the rest of the year?

You sir, are retarded. As well as I.

Guess this year I won't buy a TV that was $500 off. Man.....I am such a sucker. You know the Wal-Mart guys are sitting there laughing "I GOT YOU GOOD FUCKER!" *in their best Farva voice*.

I hear that same bullshit year after year. "Oh you guys are just idiots for going out at that time. You don't save any money." Really? Hmmmm........ever think people ENJOY that? I, for one, actually enjoy getting up early, packing into the van with family members I rarely see, and going bargain hunting.

Everything is on sale.

Technically the wording "on sale" is the the same as "for sale". Just because something is "on sale" doesn't mean that it will be less expensive. I've always been of the opinion that "on sale" is just trickery of sorts with wording of the English language. The simple fact that something is available for purchase means that it is "for sale" as well as "on sale".

I do have family that heads to the US from Canada (as we are very close in proximity) for Black Friday and they are of the impression that the deals are substantial enough to drive down, spend the night and shop their brains out. I however prefer to wait until after Christmas to shop to find deals on stuff I don't need but really want.

Cheers,
lilned

BF is absolutely pathetic. Any of you brainwashed zombies remember what happened last year? A man died because of the hoards of losers rushing in for sales. Never mind the guy on the ground your stepping on, he won't get the mp3 player marked down $2. You have to be kidding me, it's worth getting up at dusk to wait in line for hours with other losers to save a few bucks? Another hallmark holiday to push sales on over priced crap people don't need. When I see that shit on the news, the lines and herds of people running into the store to save a buck, all i see is cattle.

P.S. it's bought with cash. saved up through out the year so it wouldnt be put on a credit card. Still stupid am i? Or am I reading your post all wrong?

No your not stupid..Love black friday. Cash is the way to go..if you have .. use it.

I have yet to see something priced 1/2 price for just one day and not have that price repeated again within the next 6 months or less.
You can bargain for prices too. You dont have to pay the advertised price if you find a lower price somewhere else. During the rest of the year I have gone in and just haggled the price down on tvs as much as $400 off the sales price even when I dont have a competitors price that is lower. They want you to think its all set in stone but its not unless the manufacturer has a min price they have to sell by.
A lot of the better audiophile stuff can only be sold at certain stores and has a minmum price or the vendor can lose rights to deal in it.

Black Friday is a joke on us. Retails say everything is on sale , if the stuff was priced right in the first place it would sell and they would make money. So why only make it a day and not week or a month. You can cut deals on cars, houses but everything else is here is the price take it or leave it.WHY!

Big marketing amd sales ploy. It works every time too. Ive heard this year a popular store is having a $3 appliance sale.

BF is absolutely pathetic. Any of you brainwashed zombies remember what happened last year? A man died because of the hoards of losers rushing in for sales. Never mind the guy on the ground your stepping on, he won't get the mp3 player marked down $2. You have to be kidding me, it's worth getting up at dusk to wait in line for hours with other losers to save a few bucks? Another hallmark holiday to push sales on over priced crap people don't need. When I see that shit on the news, the lines and herds of people running into the store to save a buck, all i see is cattle.

I was just thinking about this. If everyone would just stop and think rationally about it the problem would be solved, but people just dont think that way. If nodody shows up for these "black friday sales" and the sales numbers are way down, what do you think the retailers are going to do for their next move? Raise prices back up to where they were presale anways? Heck no. Prices are going to stay slashed until they hit their goals. The public rushing in and doing a lot of spending is just going to keep retail prices higer. I have never done this and refuse to this year. I have always found just as good a deals the last week or so before Christmas.
For instance, I see here that Best Buy is selling a sony blue ray player for $150, $50 off regular price and this is not just black friday. As the weeks go by, if nobody is buying anything then the price is going to drop more. One expert was predicting that blue ray players could hit $65 if sales are slim. I vote to keep sales slim as long as we can and make then sweat. After all, it is the consumer who sets the price or market value. We are the ones in power, not them. YOu have to look at it that way.

slickdeals.net
fatwallet.com
deals.woot.com
woot.com

among a slew of others if you are really interested in finding black friday type prices on things year around and don't mind interent shopping.

I live in las vegas, there are lines for everything. I hate lines, i can't possibly keep my cool long enough to do any sort of black friday type shopping, i can barely take the lines at costco so i go friday night before closing.

Having worked retail all thru high school, college, and currently two weeknights a week, I've always got a kick out of the frenzy of black friday. I noticed that prices were rarely lower than normal, and sometimes what they advertise as the lowest of the low could, in fact, be found at a lower price weeks prior to black friday! This was the case with Best Buy especially; we had mastered the art of using clever marketing to convince the herd they were stealing from us, when in reality things weren't even below standard retail. There were a few exceptions of course, but all in all the masses swallowed it whole.

slickdeals.net
fatwallet.com
deals.woot.com
woot.com

among a slew of others if you are really interested in finding black friday type prices on things year around and don't mind interent shopping.

I live in las vegas, there are lines for everything. I hate lines, i can't possibly keep my cool long enough to do any sort of black friday type shopping, i can barely take the lines at costco so i go friday night before closing.

Ive been shopping online, on Black Friday for 5 years....
a) Anyone who thinks BF is misleading; U are WRONG! Best day of the year to shop.
b) Long lines suck!
c) Internet shopping IS the way to go. Free shipping to your home, or to a store near you for pick up. Prices are the same as in store. No lines, foreigners, sick bratty kids, or sick frustrated adults to deal with.
My wife and I banged in between transactions last year. I was done by 7am and went to Golds. Unfortunately, all the hot babes/ MILFs were out shopping;)

Having worked retail all thru high school, college, and currently two weeknights a week, I've always got a kick out of the frenzy of black friday. I noticed that prices were rarely lower than normal, and sometimes what they advertise as the lowest of the low could, in fact, be found at a lower price weeks prior to black friday! This was the case with Best Buy especially; we had mastered the art of using clever marketing to convince the herd they were stealing from us, when in reality things weren't even below standard retail. There were a few exceptions of course, but all in all the masses swallowed it whole.

I was wondering when someone would spill the beans!

Yeah for the most part it seems that way to me and ive never worked retail during xmas. It does seem like most stores have a couple of "big deals" that they advertise to get people in the door. The thing is, usually if its electronics it is brands that I wouldnt be interested in anyhow. Like if its tv sets you usually wont see big names like Sony or Samsung marked way down, but it will be another off brand and probably just junk anyhow.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear