over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bleeding

Simpllyhuge

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
So I am not exact a beginner but I have only been pinning in the Glutes because I bleed in other places.
I want to do some short esters, can I keep shooting EOD in the cheeks? Or how do I keep my shoulders from bleeding and loosing precious oil.

I wouldnt pin EOD on cheeks, you can do it but itll be annoying and build up alot of scar tissue on the ass. Maybe if you go EOD hitting glutes and ventroglute? That would be good or just find a spot on the dels/quad that doesnt cause bleeding. I personally havent bleed more than a few drops during one of my first pins.

So I am not exact a beginner but I have only been pinning in the Glutes because I bleed in other places.
I want to do some short esters, can I keep shooting EOD in the cheeks? Or how do I keep my shoulders from bleeding and loosing precious oil.

In my experience you can pin eod glutes alternating sides without a problem. I'd say it more has to do with the gear as to whether its possible or not. If you are getting a lot of PIP with each inject its going to be a little more challenging. Why are you bleeding so much? You should be able to pin delts consistently losing very little oil and with little bleeding.

Where is ventro glute. Does scar tissue go away with time?

Pin your delts, after you are done injecting, leave the pin in there for like 15 sec and then pull out half way, wait another 15sec and then slowly pull out the rest. That should help with the bleeding, it did for me atleast.

Where is ventro glute. Does scar tissue go away with time?
Sit down and its that part which protrudes from your hip crease. Its my personal #1 spot for 1.5" pins. Since I just returned to using them after years on slin pins. And actually if you do each VG paired with another area like glutes or delts that gives you more than a week before you return to the same site.

As far as bleeding goes you just eventually will find the spots where you don't bleed, it can be as simple as a few mm this or that direction.

Thanks, so it's like sorta on my side?

Thanks, so it's like sorta on my side?

Yeah, the ventro gluteal area is on the side of your glute, kinda where if you flex the muscle it becomes concave. Do it in the meaty part, A lot less bleeding in this area too, as compared to shooting it in the back of your buttcoks. IMO, this area is the best place to take an injection and its easy to reach too.

Thanks the con caved discription helped, what do you mean by meaty part.

Last edited:
I pin there everytime I hit the glutes.

Attachments

• glute.jpg
    glute.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,437

Thanks, so where is regular glute shot. I only go slight lower and middle of that so I might be not hitting the ideal place.

When I used to do shoulders I would hit the side felt but slightly towards the back.

Thanks. Will check it out. I wonder if there are bodybuilders on YouTube showing injection sites, I know they have women who want to be transgender in there.

That is not the VG, you can pin there yes but it is not the VG if we were addressing that issue

That is not the VG, you can pin there yes but it is not the VG if we were addressing that issue

Well aware, just pointing out what works for me. I tend to use long esthers, and prefer to use glutes only. But thanks for pointing that out for the OP, so he is not confused.

certain areas are more susceptible to bleed than others. So far 2 areas I have used (when rotating short esters) never had a drop of blood come out of and that's upper pecs (roughly 3 fingers higher from your nips) and lats (kind of awkward at first especially when you aspirate, but you get used to it quickly) if doing left Lat; put left hand on right shoulder and stick out the lat you'll be able to see where to pin, it will be sticking out. reverse hand position for the other side. don't rush it and leave pin there after done for 5 seconds. no leakage ever;)

Last edited:
I don't mind that I bleed. It seems like the blood smells like oil, so I am more afraid of losing precious oil. That's why I keep hitting Glutes. I will experiment with other areas but hate wasting juice, maybe I will try the Zig zag technique if some one can refresh my memory, however that seems impossible on the shoulder.

certain areas are more susceptible to bleed than others. So far 2 areas I have used (when rotating short esters) never had a drop of blood come out of and that's upper pecs (roughly 3 fingers higher from your nips) and lats (kind of awkward at first especially when you aspirate, but you get used to it quickly) if doing left Lat; put left hand on right shoulder and stick out the lat you'll be able to see where to pin, it will be sticking out. reverse hand position for the other side. don't rush it and leave pin there after done for 5 seconds. no leakage ever;)

Thanks. Can some one show me a pic of regular glute shot versus ventro glute.