advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloating, subq water, puffy from peptides?

silverTT

Registered
Hey guys I've been on CJC with DAC now for 2 weeks and as of this last week have begun to see some things I do not typically exhibit from a day to day basis and wondering if people see the same things...

I have been using CJC with DAC from Iron-dragon at 500mcq EOD for approx 2 weeks now. My first week was great, felt really good, some tiredness but unsure as to whether that was from work or not. Second week has been less stellar and have been having alot of abdominal bloating and generalized bloating. I feel puffy like I've gotten suddenly fat :( Nips are puffy as well... but thats just a resultant factor in increase in water wgt.

I understand elevated GH, typically exogenous in fashion, can cause these symptoms, but I didnt expect it from a modest dose of CJC?

I plan to start mod-GHF with either GHRP2-6 in the next week, but I'm curious as to whether my symptoms can be precipitated by my aforementioned?

Oh and BTW, no AAS for several years.. No other pharms.. Diet and supplmentation has remained constant.

If anyone is interested these are my supps daily:
Multi
D3 400u
100K HU Cayenne 1500mg
TMG 1500mg
DIM Bioresponse 50-75mg
Forskollin 50mg
Na-RALA 450mg with 900mg NAC (geronova research)
Yarrow Carnitall (fumarate, ALCAR, ALCAT, GPLC)
GNC thermoburst (basic thermo mainly for the caffeine)
Glutamine 10-15g
Beta-alanine 4g
Creatine 5-10g

I had the same sides which is why i quite, felt like test. been off for a week wnd my 6 pack is back

try lowering your creatine dose and lowering your sodium intake while raising your potassium intake.

Yeah vein5, I read your post yesterday and felt the same thing, however I've only been on for 2 weeks... But I've felt soo bloated and full of water! Like you said, just like test... That is certainly NOT what I'm looking for or wanting.
So after you d/ced your peptides did you notice a decrease in bodyfat/improved body comp once the subq water dissapated? -

PsyT- I've been taking creatine mono for months and months... I've never had bloating from it. Sodium I watch carefully and never add salt to any of my food.

Yeah, after a week the water was gone and I was back to normal. So i know it was all water

try lowering your creatine dose and lowering your sodium intake while raising your potassium intake.

Its not the creatine. Thats myth. Possibly sodium. Increase your water intake, always helps me excrete more.

Well like I said I dont add sodium to anything (well except for HB eggs) and I shop for items with lowered/no added salt. Water intake is already 1.5-2 gallons of alkalinized water per 24hrs.

It may just had been last week. I was very busy with work and only made it to the gym once, diet was a little off so I'm just thinking it was a culmination of several factors.
The last day or two I've felt much better and feel tighter but still have a slight elevated 'water' feel.

Btw I'm 3-4lbs heavier within the last 2 weeks so obviously there is increased water wgt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131