over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood test questions....

StoryOfTheYear

Registered
Hey fellas... man, its really been a long time since I've been on here. Im sure some of you guys remember me. Anyways, this is a little off topic, but I was curious I have to take a blood test instead of a urine test tomorrow for this job I really want...and need. I occassionally use Pharmaceutical type drugs to sleep sometimes, but not on an everyday basis. Anyway the problem is im not prescribed to them. I took just one last night and the night before, but before that probably like two weeks or so. Anyway. I drank this detoxification drink just now. I have to take the test some time before four p.m. tomorrow. So any ideas on what else I should do to cleanse my blood? any comments welcome to about other ideas. the drug by the way is Xanax. Thanks guys. -StOrY

those detox drinks are bogus brother... the the only things that will give you a negative test is time.. sorry, but you're going to piss hot for benzo's if they're doing a 10 panel test.

edit: forgot to mention, you can try drinking an ass load of water to dilute your sample but I don't know the cutoff for your specific test. Also if you do that they are going to test the specific gravity of your urine sample and if it's close to pure water you'll fail. it will take between 48 to 72 to clear your system and even then metabolites can still be detected up to a week after depending on the cutoffs used. sorry just saw that you said blood test, same things apply though. If fact it's even worse with blood test because they are much more accurate than urine.

Last edited:
Delay

StoryOfTheYear said:
Hey fellas... man, its really been a long time since I've been on here. Im sure some of you guys remember me. Anyways, this is a little off topic, but I was curious I have to take a blood test instead of a urine test tomorrow for this job I really want...and need. I occassionally use Pharmaceutical type drugs to sleep sometimes, but not on an everyday basis. Anyway the problem is im not prescribed to them. I took just one last night and the night before, but before that probably like two weeks or so. Anyway. I drank this detoxification drink just now. I have to take the test some time before four p.m. tomorrow. So any ideas on what else I should do to cleanse my blood? any comments welcome to about other ideas. the drug by the way is Xanax. Thanks guys. -StOrY

Hey bro- Delay the test if you can. Benzos like Xanax and valium are detectable for 30 - 45 days. Good luck

Str8jacked said:
Hey bro- Delay the test if you can. Benzos like Xanax and valium are detectable for 30 - 45 days. Good luck

agreeded, delay the test. You'll straight-up FAIL it if you take in now.

If it were a piss test you might get the shit to clear in a few days the fact that it's A BLOOD TEST is going to screw you. That's wht they are blood testing. The active ingredient will remain long after it will clear your kidneys. You will start to see a lot of companies conducting blood screens instead of urinalysis. If it was gear I would not be concerned but sleeping aids are in the category of barbituates. Sorry but if you can delay the test it would be better.
P.S. you could always go to your doctor and get a script for them. Then you simply presnt the meds at the time of your test and tell them before hand you are on prescription meds for sleep disorder. This is your best option.

Last edited:
just order the wizzanater (spelling) from high times .

try and get a cool doc to give you a script for the shit tell him you have bad anxiety or something like that delay until you can get a script and if you fail you got paper to back it up
thats all i got for an idea kinda far fetched but im not too smart

I posted a bullet proof way to pass a piss test a few months ago on here, It has worked for many many people and you can buy everything you need for 20 bucks at the health food store... search it , if you cant find it pm me and I'll look for it..

a doc should give you a script for a little bit of xanax with little issue if you tell him its for fear of flying, etc.

this should be your best option.

Thanks fellas for the advice. Well, So I show up for the blood test...and it turns out to be a piss test!!! Ha! It was wierd because the pharmacist where Im getting this job told me it would be a blood test! Wierd huh? I took one of those drinks a few hours before I went, and I always drink a lot of water, at least a gallon or so a day. So hopefully Ill be in the clear fellas! Thanks for the help though. later -JuStin

good luck, hopefully you will that job you want

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly