over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Echocardiogram result questions

I would have a cardiologist order you a CPET test along with a CT calcium score just to be safe at this stage.

While I believe cardio and lifestyle changes will help here I also would want to rule out any blockages or other items just as a precaution.
I know my cardiologist was going to order a coronary angiogram but on my initial bloodwork my egfr was at 58 and he didn’t want to possibly stress out my kidneys from the dye they use, if I had happen to have any actual kidney damage. So he opted for the regular stress test ekg. Which from the readings he stated he highly doubted I had any kind of blockages and didn’t think I needed to do extra testing. But I’m sure he wouldn't oppose it if I asked.

My Primary, who specializes in nephrology, ordered a follow up Cystatin C test a month later that came up healthy with an egfr of 114. So I received the all clear there, he wasn’t worried in the first place since he figured the extra mass would skew the original test. Though he is sending me in for a kidney sonogram just to cover all his bases.

I know my cardiologist was going to order a coronary angiogram but on my initial bloodwork my egfr was at 58 and he didn’t want to possibly stress out my kidneys from the dye they use, if I had happen to have any actual kidney damage. So he opted for the regular stress test ekg. Which from the readings he stated he highly doubted I had any kind of blockages and didn’t think I needed to do extra testing. But I’m sure he wouldn't oppose it if I asked.

My Primary, who specializes in nephrology, ordered a follow up Cystatin C test a month later that came up healthy with an egfr of 114. So I received the all clear there, he wasn’t worried in the first place since he figured the extra mass would skew the original test. Though he is sending me in for a kidney sonogram just to cover all his bases.
It sounds like given the information you have, you’ve gotten this all checked out before things could get worse, so that’s a good thing. Nothing is irreversible here.

I agree with @nothuman as it sounds like they are on top of it all. A CT calcium score is $99 and good peace of mind to have.

Even mild mitral valve regurgitation can cause shortness of breath..I had a quadruple bypass and new mitral valve 1.5 years ago...I was experiencing severe shortness of breath...I must add however that my EF was only 15% where yours is in the normal (50-70) range...

Even mild mitral valve regurgitation can cause shortness of breath..I had a quadruple bypass and new mitral valve 1.5 years ago...I was experiencing severe shortness of breath...I must add however that my EF was only 15% where yours is in the normal (50-70) range...

Yikes? And how are you now? And when you severe shortness of breath, please correct me, @ 15% EF, you probably had trouble walking up the stairs?

I had my Mitral Valve replaced and while my lower half was retaining fluid i never noticed any shortness of breath until after the surgery. Turned out I had a lot of fluid around my heart and needed a pericardial window which I think is a fancy name for we fucked up and pulled your drain tubes too early and now need to put one back in.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jedijen
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins