over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ok quick questions

I have several packs of those. They’re 20mcg each. 2 per day would be 40. I would take them both first thing AM so it doesn’t disrupt sleep.

Make sure you’re using taurine.
How much taurine you recommend sorry for all the questions

0.02mg in Arabic is 0.02mg in English

Okay I’m sorry but this is just embarrassing dude. If you seriously can’t figure this out then you shouldn’t even be taking it, I’m serious. This is mind bogglingly ridiculous.
Why should I not be taking just because I can't understand translate the number.and your wrong it's not 0.02 in English read all other replies the saying it's 20mcg so are you saying they are wrong and you are right?

Why should I not be taking just because I can't understand translate the number.and your wrong it's not 0.02 in English read all other replies the saying it's 20mcg so are you saying they are wrong and you are right?
Everyone is right brother

Well except u here lol

Yeah but if I take two of the 20mcg pills within a 24 hour period then what? Will it be 40mcg a day? 🧐
You an idiot there is always people like you here and you haven't even been around for 2 years .I feel sorry for monkeys like you

1000009388.jpg

Glad you didn't find this one 🫣

0.7 µg of clenbuterol/kg body weight, i.e. 4 pump doses for a 500 kg horse, orally, morning and evening.
The syrup should be spread over a reduced quantity of food.
The duration of treatment is at least 10 days for acute conditions, at least 15 days for beginning chronic conditions and at least 30 days for established chronic conditions. The dosage per dose is reduced by half from the 10th day of treatment.
Oral treatment is done immediately, if the animal's appetite is preserved or takes place in relay to the injectable route after recovery of the animal's appetite (generally within 1 to 5 days).

You an idiot there is always people like you here and you haven't even been around for 2 years .I feel sorry for monkeys like you

Respect works both ways. In all honesty you could have googled your question and found out the answer. That said we still came and helped you.

Respect works both ways. In all honesty you could have googled your question and found out the answer. That said we still came and helped you.
Of course I googled it bro before asking I'm not that dumb.I wouldn't of bothered the community if I would of found the answer. And what is wrong with asking.
That's the biggest change PM has had years ago you would ask something and people would answer with no problem. Now you have people that think they know so much that a question gets them angry
But thanks for your input

How much taurine you recommend sorry for all the questions
4-5g per day. Get some from nutricost or nutrabio on Amazon in powder form and mix it with your intra and PWO shake.

With all due respect to the OP, but I think that if someone asks a question about the cycle/use of drugs, etc., they should post a photo of what it looks like because I've seen photos @pimpman and it's far from being lean where he wrote that it's extra lean

With all due respect brother I'm not writing this to offend you but to make you realize that you're going the wrong way

With all due respect to the OP, but I think that if someone asks a question about the cycle/use of drugs, etc., they should post a photo of what it looks like because I've seen photos @pimpman and it's far from being lean where he wrote that it's extra lean

With all due respect brother I'm not writing this to offend you but to make you realize that you're going the wrong way
This is good advice in the long run, As much as it may sting now

No bro no offense I posted them here too

4-5g per day. Get some from nutricost or nutrabio on Amazon in powder form and mix it with your intra and PWO shake.
Thank you again brother👍💪

your wrong it's not 0.02 in English read all other replies the saying it's 20mcg so are you saying they are wrong and you are right?
I hope this is a joke. This is seriously pathetic.

I know other people don’t like to openly go in on you because you’re a vet, but let’s be honest if anyone else was pulling this shit they’d get their ass torn apart. From you asking where to buy PSMF, to your inability to do math or simple conversions (if you want to even call understanding that 0.02mg is 20mcg a “conversion”). Reality is if a noobie came on here asking this shit they’d get destroyed and told they aren’t even ready for drugs. Which would be accurate.

One of my favorites from another solid gold thread he started last yr……about dieting

I thought we iron brother help each other not batch but then again most answers are from newbies. Obviously none of you know what I've done for this community in the millions years I've been here

I’m the idiot because I can figure out what 20+20 is without having to verify with others online? Okay.

I’m the idiot because I can figure out what 20+20 is without having to verify with others online? Okay.
I never ask what was 20 to 20 I was asking if 0.02 equals to 20 get your facts right before you open your mouth

One of my favorites from another solid gold thread he started last yr……about dieting
You are are also the other one that all your replies are to bash on people .so I really do t give a shit what you say.rant on capitan obvious

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131