over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Dysmorphia

The one thing that used to really mess with my grey matter is going to the doctor's office with the OG scale and they'd set the bottom balance weight to 150 and start going up the line with the top weight until it reached 200. Sometimes, they'd even throw the weight back and inch it forward again!!! I knew how much I weighed and it sure as hell was more than 200! Then they'd they'd push the bottom weight to 200 and then as if almost in disbelief, they'd go really slow it with it all the way to 230, 240, 250, whatever. Drove me crazy!

Other times, I'd be 240 and see some big dude, sort of chubby, and say whatchu weighing these days? They'd say 240 but I really need to start losing it. I'd think, "Holy shit, I weigh 240!!!" I hoped I didn't look like that!

So I never got it. I'm the same way even now. At the pool my friends would say, "Dude you are buff!" or "You are looking huge!" And then I would be totally cross-eyed.

So yeah, I'm fucked up, too. I diet down to 220 and feel small as a mouse. And 220 and under 6' is many things, but small isn't one of them.

And another reason I can tell I'm messed up? I can guess another person's weight usually to with a few pounds. Figure that out then let ME know. Because I left high school 210lbs and I have no confidence issues at all. I pull a new shirt out of the box and say did I order a shirt or a tent? The I put it on and it's too small.

But slesh, these guys are right, you are lean and big as hell. No two ways about it.

Then my girl the other night says I have a 6 pack (which I don’t really have) and she starts counting the lines on my abdomen.

my girl used to say the same thing.

then we broke up, and all of a sudden, i was 'fat as fuck' and 'had a tiny dick'

weird how that works.

7 inches when im with her, 8 after i leave, 2 when she realizes im not coming back.

my girl used to say the same thing.

then we broke up, and all of a sudden, i was 'fat as fuck' and 'had a tiny dick'

weird how that works.

7 inches when im with her, 8 after i leave, 2 when she realizes im not coming back.
Lol. I've had girls tell me their ex is tiny. My first response is usually " why were you with him?" That makes her look bad. Girls have to be careful with this I know two personally that in an argument exposed their BF size in public Infront of his friends and the guy went bizerk. I guess in those cases they weren't lying 🤥

Yep, I definitely have it… Always will too! Just something I live with nowadays. Probably 75% of buff bros at the gym all have it too if I had to guess.

Cage

I was pushing 200 pounds when i was in grade school before BBing or before i reached my present towering height of 5'7". So i feel like a fat guy and always have and probably always will. I stepped on stage feeling to fat. But long ago i learned the difference between feeling how i am and the reality of how i am. When i talk to most people the consensus seems to be however a person felt about them selves by their mid teens that stays with them for life. whether it is fat athletic, smart, dumb handsome or ugly. It is just about how we choose to deal, or not with it.

The one thing that used to really mess with my grey matter is going to the doctor's office with the OG scale and they'd set the bottom balance weight to 150 and start going up the line with the top weight until it reached 200. Sometimes, they'd even throw the weight back and inch it forward again!!! I knew how much I weighed and it sure as hell was more than 200! Then they'd they'd push the bottom weight to 200 and then as if almost in disbelief, they'd go really slow it with it all the way to 230, 240, 250, whatever. Drove me crazy!

Other times, I'd be 240 and see some big dude, sort of chubby, and say whatchu weighing these days? They'd say 240 but I really need to start losing it. I'd think, "Holy shit, I weigh 240!!!" I hoped I didn't look like that!

So I never got it. I'm the same way even now. At the pool my friends would say, "Dude you are buff!" or "You are looking huge!" And then I would be totally cross-eyed.

So yeah, I'm fucked up, too. I diet down to 220 and feel small as a mouse. And 220 and under 6' is many things, but small isn't one of them.

And another reason I can tell I'm messed up? I can guess another person's weight usually to with a few pounds. Figure that out then let ME know. Because I left high school 210lbs and I have no confidence issues at all. I pull a new shirt out of the box and say did I order a shirt or a tent? The I put it on and it's too small.

But slesh, these guys are right, you are lean and big as hell. No two ways about it.
I’m pretty damn good at guesstimating peoples weight too. And I can gauge an 8 ounce pice of chicken breast to within .2 ounces pretty much every time

I was pushing 200 pounds when i was in grade school before BBing or before i reached my present towering height of 5'7". So i feel like a fat guy and always have and probably always will. I stepped on stage feeling to fat. But long ago i learned the difference between feeling how i am and the reality of how i am. When i talk to most people the consensus seems to be however a person felt about them selves by their mid teens that stays with them for life. whether it is fat athletic, smart, dumb handsome or ugly. It is just about how we choose to deal, or not with it.
That’s interesting because I’m 35 and most days I feel like I’m 17 and still in high school lol

I think bodybuilders suffer from this in the majority of cases... I bet even Ramy doesn't think he is big enough LOL. It comes with the territory, we are obsessed with how we look. Is like those girls that continue to add size to their lips, ass, and tits, even when they look like freaks.
My wife says I'm crazy cause I think I am small... Sometimes I don't even want to wear tank tops because I fear I look not muscular enough.... when she tells me you are huge... I say... you don't know what huge looks like LOL... and still I get compliments all the time... especially when I travel... Indian and the Middle East guys are obsessed with muscles and they are the first ones to ask me... You look like a bodybuilder bro... what are you taking? How much do you bench?... Happens to me every time I'm in London LOL... The other day I was in line to enter the Louvre museum with my wife when a big afro-European guy yelled at me: Look a bodybuilder! You look like Ronnie Coleman (I wish LOL)!
The other day a guy posted a picture on this forum he weighed 198 pounds (I'm 5'9 240 pounds and around 9% BF)... and I showed the picture to my wife and asked her... is he bigger than me?... Her answer was... You are an idiot LMAO

On a PED forum….I’d say anyone who has cycled enough to peak!(anyone who doesn’t always bodybuild or has years off(by choice not injury). I surely have it . I’ll pose, Ill even compete, but just taking a selfie and posting it truly gets my mind spinning “about how I need this or I need to do that “ “people are gonna say horrible stuff”, and a lot more . Now, I know I look exceptionally fit and I am confident, but I truly don’t see what others see (especially if I’m off season eating all the time); I refuse to take off my shirt (even with a six pack @ 11-12% ), or go to a beach/pool and be conformable. It’s very odd how you see pics and know (comparably) you look great. Well, that part takes time. I’ve had 550 shots done(at a shoot) and I said every single one was “terrible” or “I hate that one”. Luckily the mgmt head guy stepped in and just 4 pages off the Interface(it’s instant/live shots). After that, I had to go to a program or I’d lose my agency(job). It helped a lot (just one hour a week for 30 days). Now, I still have it but realized my brain/eyes are tricking me. Similar to - when you hear your voice on a recording….you think, “that DOES NOT, sound like me!” . Well….”Yes, it is what your voice sounds like!” . They have done the test over & over . Almost all people cannot hear their own actual voice. Similar to looking at yourself. I’m getting better, but have to fight it myself w negative or even marginal self criticism.

Max
And I am a sick, resilient person who can take a beating physically or verbally and it doesn’t truly affect me or even hurt. It’s very tricky, you have to BE your own enemy for it to actually hurt(or have a messed up abuser in family/relationship IME/IMO. *Btw- most Ms America’s , Olympic and Supermodels have it or have had it.*
Probably around 3-4 out of 5 (on a BB forum) have A dysmorphia of some form(works multiple ways) it can be just one thing (your nose , chin, teeth, Triceps) or it can be your whole (everything). *Think, most men aren’t in shape- in fact over 1/2 are overweight and near the obesity threshold. So that is the tool I use to keep my mind healthy- I use pics of my ideal builds of guys I respect(from forum-amateur to Pro BB, to non competitor). Then I look at general public.
This went way under appreciated!

I don’t know if it’s body dysmorphia or the fact that when I close my eyes and visualize the proper male physique I am envisioning a comic book superhero’s physique. So naturally I have aspired to compete with that mental image. And I’ve succeeded lol. But to me that’s just how the male body is supposed to look. No matter what it took to get there within reason.

so mine’s a combo of dysmorphia (what I see in mirror) AND just having over exaggerated standards from growing up a competitor in the 80s and 90s lol

I definitely struggle with it in some ways. It comes and goes. Sometimes I know it's not even rational. I think to be in this game all of us have a touch of it and some of us have it pretty bad. Sometimes I'm ok with having it, because it pushes me more in certain areas. Other times I wish that I could just be happy with the hard work that I have already done. Slesh definitely looks great and has put in the time to be that way. So have many others on this board. I guess it comes down to how we use our weakness to make us better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws