over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Odor FIX

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In a professional context, it is noteworthy to share an instructive anecdote that has proven to be a beneficial regimen within both my familial and client relationships, including romantic partnerships.

During my early twenties, while engaged in phlebotomy under the tutelage of a physician friend, a humorous incident unfolded. This doctor, with whom I shared an amicable rapport, once inquired about my purported gang affiliation during a job interview, a jest that underscored our congenial association lol (just to show you how tight and open we were).

In the course of our professional relationship, I sought the doctor's advice regarding a friend's intimate dilemma involving a partner with a pronounced body odor issue, causing discomfort. In response, the doctor imparted a valuable lesson on the efficacy of apple cider vinegar (ACV) as an internal cleansing agent.

Consequently, ACV became an integral daily protocol for maintaining pH balance and homeostasis, influencing subsequent relationships and professional interactions. Furthermore, the doctor recommended the use of Head and Shoulders, citing its pyrithione zinc content as an effective remedy for various dermatological issues, including yeast infections, dermatitis, athlete's foot, and rashes.

In adherence to this guidance, it is suggested that individuals apply Head and Shoulders to their armpits, private areas, and feet a few times per week during shower routines. While acknowledging that internal factors contribute significantly to body odor, this regimen serves as a surface-level solution to mitigate undesirable odors and combat certain bacterial strains.

In personal relationships, this hygienic practice is shared responsibly, emphasizing mutual precautions and fostering an environment conducive to well-being.

Pyrithione zinc is primarily known for its effectiveness in combating various fungi, including some strains associated with bacterial infections. However, it's important to note that pyrithione zinc is not typically employed as a direct antibacterial agent. Instead, it is more commonly used to address fungal issues, such as those caused by certain yeast strains. Here are ten conditions, including fungal and bacterial infections, where pyrithione zinc may exhibit efficacy:

1. Candida albicans: A yeast that can cause fungal infections, including oral and genital candidiasis.
  2. Malassezia: A genus of fungi implicated in various skin conditions, including dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
  3. Streptococcus pyogenes: While not a primary target, pyrithione zinc may have some antibacterial properties against this pathogenic bacterium.
  4. Staphylococcus aureus: Another bacterium that pyrithione zinc may have some inhibitory effects against.
  5. Epidermophyton: A genus of fungi that includes species responsible for various skin infections, such as ringworm.
  6. Microsporum: Another genus of fungi associated with dermatophyte infections, including ringworm.
  7. Trichophyton: Fungi within this genus can cause infections of the skin, hair, and nails, and pyrithione zinc may help in addressing them.
  8. Pityrosporum ovale: A yeast implicated in dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
  9. Pseudomonas aeruginosa: While pyrithione zinc is not typically used to combat this bacterium, some studies suggest potential activity against it.
  10. Escherichia coli (E. coli): Limited evidence suggests that pyrithione zinc may have some antibacterial effects against certain strains of E. coli.
so yes it helps and kills BO

Thanks for this, I have a problem with smelling horrible even with 2-3 showers a
day. Not sure if my wife is just telling me I smell like shit to bug me or not but I’ll give this a try and see if there’s any difference

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

In a professional context, it is noteworthy to share an instructive anecdote that has proven to be a beneficial regimen within both my familial and client relationships, including romantic partnerships.

During my early twenties, while engaged in phlebotomy under the tutelage of a physician friend, a humorous incident unfolded. This doctor, with whom I shared an amicable rapport, once inquired about my purported gang affiliation during a job interview, a jest that underscored our congenial association lol (just to show you how tight and open we were).

In the course of our professional relationship, I sought the doctor's advice regarding a friend's intimate dilemma involving a partner with a pronounced body odor issue, causing discomfort. In response, the doctor imparted a valuable lesson on the efficacy of apple cider vinegar (ACV) as an internal cleansing agent.

Consequently, ACV became an integral daily protocol for maintaining pH balance and homeostasis, influencing subsequent relationships and professional interactions. Furthermore, the doctor recommended the use of Head and Shoulders, citing its pyrithione zinc content as an effective remedy for various dermatological issues, including yeast infections, dermatitis, athlete's foot, and rashes.

In adherence to this guidance, it is suggested that individuals apply Head and Shoulders to their armpits, private areas, and feet a few times per week during shower routines. While acknowledging that internal factors contribute significantly to body odor, this regimen serves as a surface-level solution to mitigate undesirable odors and combat certain bacterial strains.

In personal relationships, this hygienic practice is shared responsibly, emphasizing mutual precautions and fostering an environment conducive to well-being.

Pyrithione zinc is primarily known for its effectiveness in combating various fungi, including some strains associated with bacterial infections. However, it's important to note that pyrithione zinc is not typically employed as a direct antibacterial agent. Instead, it is more commonly used to address fungal issues, such as those caused by certain yeast strains. Here are ten conditions, including fungal and bacterial infections, where pyrithione zinc may exhibit efficacy:

1. Candida albicans: A yeast that can cause fungal infections, including oral and genital candidiasis.
  2. Malassezia: A genus of fungi implicated in various skin conditions, including dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
  3. Streptococcus pyogenes: While not a primary target, pyrithione zinc may have some antibacterial properties against this pathogenic bacterium.
  4. Staphylococcus aureus: Another bacterium that pyrithione zinc may have some inhibitory effects against.
  5. Epidermophyton: A genus of fungi that includes species responsible for various skin infections, such as ringworm.
  6. Microsporum: Another genus of fungi associated with dermatophyte infections, including ringworm.
  7. Trichophyton: Fungi within this genus can cause infections of the skin, hair, and nails, and pyrithione zinc may help in addressing them.
  8. Pityrosporum ovale: A yeast implicated in dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
  9. Pseudomonas aeruginosa: While pyrithione zinc is not typically used to combat this bacterium, some studies suggest potential activity against it.
  10. Escherichia coli (E. coli): Limited evidence suggests that pyrithione zinc may have some antibacterial effects against certain strains of E. coli.
Bro did you use chatGPT for this post ?

Yes, I've been using it for my business also, it does a much more efficient job of conveying my messages. I dont think Ive ever used the word "jest" in my life lol
That makes more sense.

"In personal relationships, this hygienic practice is shared responsibly, emphasizing mutual precautions and fostering an environment conducive to well-being."

I was thinking: Who the fuck is this and what the hell happened to Muay Thai? lol

That makes more sense.

"In personal relationships, this hygienic practice is shared responsibly, emphasizing mutual precautions and fostering an environment conducive to well-being."

I was thinking: Who the fuck is this and what the hell happened to Muay Thai? lol
He is in Valhalla now, feasting and exchanging war stories

or chat gpt say:

He presently resides within the hallowed halls of Valhalla, engaging in convivial repasts and partaking in the exchange of martial narratives. 🤣

I find diet can play a part and even a big one. Eating crap or what your own body doesn't deal well with can cause an effect.

While diet can play a role I just think BO is genetic for the most part. Some just have this obnoxious and oppressive smell. What I always wondered is how these guys managed to get and keep girlfriends. Maybe the horrible smell conveys something about sex or something, I don't know.

yes, but if you have body odor, TRY HEAD AND SHOULDERS, its an almost immediate fix so you dont stink the next day at work next to your co workers :)

While diet can play a role I just think BO is genetic for the most part. Some just have this obnoxious and oppressive smell. What I always wondered is how these guys managed to get and keep girlfriends. Maybe the horrible smell conveys something about sex or something, I don't know.

I don't buy into the genetic aspect. What you put in your body is what comes out... and smell is typically bacteria right

So would oral pyrithione zinc kill those things in the gut?

I don't buy into the genetic aspect. What you put in your body is what comes out... and smell is typically bacteria right

it is used topically not orally to the best of my knowledge ( I may be wrong). yes @ smell

yes diet arbitrates a lot, but this is a quick fix or at least a way for average citizen to attenuate their funk

it is used topically not orally to the best of my knowledge ( I may be wrong). yes @ smell

yes diet arbitrates a lot, but this is a quick fix or at least a way for average citizen to attenuate their funk

Ah gotcha. The zinc shampoos help with acne as well using as body wash.

Genetics most likely dictate your susceptibility to the bacteria that causes BO.

When I used to smoke weed I had bo
Occasionally. Quit smoking weed and I no longer have bad smelling body odor. I know that genetics and diet does play a role in what you smell like. Just like some girls crotch smell nasty and other girls don’t.

I actually know a few stinky ass man bun wearing hippies that fucking smell nasty and they say that their smells attract women. Women don’t like stinky ass mother fuckers either. They can smell. These fucks actually find the smell of cologne and deodorant offensive and give people shit for using them. Fuckikg hippies

When I used to smoke weed I had bo
Occasionally. Quit smoking weed and I no longer have bad smelling body odor. I know that genetics and diet does play a role in what you smell like. Just like some girls crotch smell nasty and other girls don’t.
lol.... i smoked earlier. I dont have normal bo but i dislike the odor private parts produce (even with healthy gi system microbiome wise) i wipe deoderant around there lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws