over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body weight / Breathing difficulty

Marty C.

Newbies
Read an article last night in HM(?) masgazine. If I'm correct,its subject was either Jay Cutler or Craig Titus. This was while I was at work---I work nights as a psych RN. The article mentions the guy huffing and puffing while walking,and the guy admits that he hates and avoids stairs. Is this the general conditon of your average top bodybuilder? Or is it just the ones who don't do cardio along with their workouts ? I know that roids increase muscle mass,and that with increased mass the heart has to work harder. Any insights guys?

it seems common

Heard it about Greg Kovacs and also read a thread by a guy who had used 2 grams of test a week to get to 285 at 5-6% BF..he said the same thing..had to reduce his weight to a manageable 230 to breathe ok.

a friend of mine was a t a show in cali years ago and said back stage they brought big lou in a wheel chair . said he was guest posing and ripp to shredds. but i beleive he told me it was due to lou,s veins and that he was saving stregnth for a show?

I had this problem at 230lbs. I guess it was just too much to fast, (contest rebound) but I hated going up stairs and I was always drinched with sweat. The weight also made my bp go up. As soon as I got hurt and came down in weight I got off my lotrel (bp meds) and was fine.

I always have trouble when I reach a certain bodyweight the first time.
When i first reached 270, I could hardly breathe and I felt so heavy.
Same when I reached 280, but afterwards when I dropped to 270 I felt so light and athletic, without any breathing problems.

My cadio is walk to my car from the front door of my house.
I sow Ronnie walking form th front door of a theater to his table on stage, and he took about 10 minutes to start talking trying to recuperate and he use to make cardio, i think is like Big A sayd, it is the body wheight.

But dont woory, off season is the happiest season, i feel big and invencible.

Very similar to what BigA said-its the new weight on the way up that
winds you and has your bodys respritory and cardiac working OT. But you will get used to that weight.

when i get close to a competition and my bdw is right around 350, no joke i feel like death
im goin up to 365 this year so well see

FRKNHUGE said:
when i get close to a competition and my bdw is right around 350, no joke i feel like death
im goin up to 365 this year so well see
Yes - FRKNHUGE lives up to his name :eek: :cool:

during the summer of 2002 when I dieted for the MO state I rebounded from 175 to 208 within 3 days. My body never regulated from that and I started my mass cycle which inculded 1200mgs of test enanthate 600mgs of EQ, 75mgs of A-50, 10ius slin post workout every day for 6 weeks on 6 weeks off and 4.5 ius of GH per day 5 on 2 off and I gained an additional 30 pounds. Now mind you that was the first time I was around 240 when the heaviest I had been a year prior to that was 190. Bro while on the GH I was attending the university of missouri and I had to walk up and down steps all the time and trust me bro it wasn't fum. just walking mormally made my clafs want to explode but the pump I would get from walking up and down steps was ridiculous. I was tired , lethargic, and generally felt like crap, buit I was thick as hell and strong as an oax so I accepted the trade off. It sucks bro but it is the price we all have to pay for added mass.

Maverick

hey xcel, heres a pic
59 chest, 68 shoulders(i think my cousin measured this wrong), arms are 21.5 cold
calves are 22
waist is 39ish
im 6'7
23 yrs old

and yea i am wider than my enlarged door frame, lol

Attachments

• me5.jpg
    me5.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 208

over 235ish no matter what BF i was at i couldnt even do my stairs without having trouble breathing..

Damn, I hear ya guys! I am 5'6 and 220lbs and sweat like a goddamn bitch in heat. Ahhh, the price a bb'er pays!

TH

Art Atwood was at the USA's this year, looking like he was maybe 330. He looked like standing was a chore...

-R

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity