over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BROS... Be careful with hgh serum results

ROCKHARD09

Registered
There has been an obvious growing trend of getting hgh tested and looking to serum results for potency. Let's evaluate some important factors.

Serum = a blood sample
Blood volume= highly variable by height, weight, and gender
Serum test = concentration of gh per liter of blood

A 170lb, 210lb, and 240lb male would have considerably Varied results on a serum test based on blood volume. A 170lb male should have an estimated 5.7l of blood vs around 7.5l for a 210lber

Lower Bw will generally =a higher concentration of gh per liter.
Sensitivity to gh has zero to do with blood concentration
if anything lower bodyweight also have on average fewer somatotrope, keeping peak serum levels higher for longer.

interesting, good point

Nice

There has been an obvious growing trend of getting hgh tested and looking to serum results for potency. Let's evaluate some important factors.

Serum = a blood sample

A 170lb, 210lb, and 240lb male would have considerably Varied results on a serum test based on blood volume. A 170lb male should have an estimated 5.7l of blood vs around 7.5l for a 210lber

if anything lower bodyweight also have on average fewer somatotrope, keeping peak serum levels higher for longer.

Good point! How you been Rock? How is training going? The guys here would faint if you showed that little video that you sent to me. Can you please?

Thank you for an interesting post. I see your calculated differences in blood volume - do you believe this translates to a linear correlation in serum blood readings?

How do you explain (and I can't, so no offense), Lex and Q - both very heavy guys, seeming to get such different readings?

I'm guesssing that with the super-phasique (spelling sux) doses we give that clinically (real world) it makes little sense to take BW into consideration?

Lots of interesting thoughts from your post. Thanks again.

VERY good point! i have never even considered that.

VERY interesting!! Got me ready to test the theory. At my heaviest i generally get up around 280. hmmmm....

By your theory then, all shorter people would have higher serum levels and all taller people would have lower serum levels both which are not true. Here's a better explanation. There are low responders who consistently score low on serum tests. Then you have hyper responders who score very high on serum tests consistently. Doesn't matter how tall or short you are. This same concept applies to most if not all medication in general. Some people respond incredibly well to a certain drugs while others don't respond at all to the same drugs. It's all about how well an individual responds to drugs and hormones.

By your theory then, all shorter people would have higher serum levels and all taller people would have lower serum levels both which are not true. Here's a better explanation. There are low responders who consistently score low on serum tests. Then you have hyper responders who score very high on serum tests consistently. Doesn't matter how tall or short you are. This same concept applies to most if not all medication in general. Some people respond incredibly well to a certain drugs while others don't respond at all to the same drugs. It's all about how well an individual responds to drugs and hormones.

I will go with this. I believe people metabolize drugs differently.

Last edited:

I believe you are both right. Size will affect the quantity of the dose. Giving 2 IU's to a 100lb teen and giving 2IU's to a 250lb man will not have the same blood serum levels. But also as you stated the body's response also comes into effect. This only means that from person to person the results can vary greatly.

Serum = a blood sample

True. Those aren't the only variables either. Thtat's why it's good to follow testers who are testing different products. At least there are some consistencies (the tester).

This is why without a baseline pharmaceutical GH test to compare to, testing a generic tells us very little.

can someone please explain too me why these blood test mean anything . Why couldnt the chinese put something in there generic gh to elevate your blood work . I have ran rips ,elis and plenty others and none even compare to the saizen and gentropin im running now and i have seen others score crazy high on generics and lower on pharm grade something isnt right and the results from the two are a huge difference so why are we even worrying about these test it tells us nothing really esp if they are putting peps or whatever else to raise serum level

As soon as I finally get a serum test done and get a score of 39.6 off 8iu's, someone has to rain on my parade. Back to questioning everything I guess.

As soon as I finally get a serum test done and get a score of 39.6 off 8iu's, someone has to rain on my parade. Back to questioning everything I guess.

Im not questioning it i never believed in it from the start i just dont understand how i can look like complete shit on rips, etc and now on pharm grade and wow is all i can say u cant even compare it so that test just doesnt mean nothing too me they can def be putting something in there too elevate test results if im wrong and there is nothing in this world other than hgh that can raise your levels then im wrong but till then why waste money on test or generics there all trash

Good point! How you been Rock? How is training going? The guys here would faint if you showed that little video that you sent to me. Can you please?

Hi Phil, im doing great. Id like to post that vid but unfortunately I have to worry about folks trying to guilt me by association. Id like to get with you on some questions though.

Im not trying to create a theory. Hematology shows a clear correlate in blood volume change by weight, gender, height. This can more accurately be judged than many other influencing factors. Im sure that metabolism of gh is directly related to available somatotropes. You have to be quite correct in stating that we metabolize differently,, the full extent we can't generalize by a persons size. With that being said, im just attempting to add a level of accuracy to future tests.

I also think that the current serum test could be improved. To show a more consistent diet bump in levels. Intramuscular and subcutaneous gh peaks are very slightly different. Intramuscular and is slightly faster to clear and has ano slightly highe peakr. IV dosing would yield a full dump of serum gh, a higher peak, and likely more consistent results across testers by eliminating part of the metabolic issue. With strong gh you could probably yield results over 50 w/3iu and a well timed test. And still enjoy the other 7iuday another day

Im not questioning it i never believed in it from the start i just dont understand how i can look like complete shit on rips, etc and now on pharm grade and wow is all i can say u cant even compare it so that test just doesnt mean nothing too me they can def be putting something in there too elevate test results if im wrong and there is nothing in this world other than hgh that can raise your levels then im wrong but till then why waste money on test or generics there all trash

:yeahthat:

true or false

gh serum testing is an effective way for the end user to test their gh?

i would say true. even though there are many variables that we dont even know about,at this time it seems to be the best method we have.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear