over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BSA MESSAGE TO HIS FANS,FRIENDS ETC

BIGSEAN300

Newbies
Whats up guys...I just wanted to stop by an say THNX TO ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVED IN ME...Unfortunately the Judges thought differently..Its was a great show an I posted pics daily to show you how I looked..Nothing changed since then but I got called out in 3rd callout an probably came in 8th place...OUCH..I DEFINETELY DESERVED TO BE IN TOP 3 as many fans who where there even said it...EDD NUNN looked great in the vSUPERS an should win the OVERALL but after that hmmmm..But Im ok...I had a great yr..2 OVERALL VICTORIES an 2 top 10 finishes at NATIONAL SHOWS....After competing 4 times this year my body just needs a rest..Hard to look yr best when yr dieting all year round...Im just THANKFUL I GAVE IT MY ALL an will accept the good with the bad..Im in every magazine you read in ads etc...So my day will come but it wasnt this weekend...I APPRECIATE ALL YOU GUYS WHO BELIEVED IN ME AN I BE BACK BIGGER N BETTER in 2009...I will go back tonight an hit my pose while my name is introduced at finals for top 15 an enjoy THANKSGIVING with family an then start training for 2009...Heres some pics of me the day after show 1st thing in the morning...Now look at top 5 guys an tell me I DONT BELONG IN THERE...Again THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT...

Attachments

• DAY AFER PREJUDGING AM..PIC 1.....RESIZED.jpg
    DAY AFER PREJUDGING AM..PIC 1.....RESIZED.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 494
  • DAY AFTER PREJUDGING AM...PIC 5...RESIZED.jpg
    DAY AFTER PREJUDGING AM...PIC 5...RESIZED.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 345
  • DAY AFTER PREJUDGING AM...PIC 6...RESIZED.jpg
    DAY AFTER PREJUDGING AM...PIC 6...RESIZED.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 411
  • DAY AFTER PREJUDGING AM..PIC 2...RESIZED.jpg
    DAY AFTER PREJUDGING AM..PIC 2...RESIZED.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 347
  • DAY AFTER PREJUDGING AM..PIC 4..RESIZED.jpg
    DAY AFTER PREJUDGING AM..PIC 4..RESIZED.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 446
You looked amazing from what I can see big sean!!! and we are glad to have you a part of this board

RONJON

You looked awesome BSA. The judges definitely jobbed you for being in 9th. Good luck in 2009.

In my opinion you looked great. Also i think its very big of you to have the attitude you are having. Many would choose the "fuck this, im retiring" path over the optimistic "fuck that, im coming back better and bigger in 09" that you are taking. congrats on your physique and your attitude, thats what makes a realy champ man.

no offense but ....

Sean,

i didn't even know you until you came here and introduced yourself a few weeks ago . then you started posting pictures and i thought to myself that people better watch out at that show .

you looked amazing including 1 day out . but , from what i have seen , you did not look nowhere near as good by the times you were on stage .i will probably get bashed from some of the members here that i don't know what i am talking about but i believe that i do and i am sure that you, Sean, can take critique . i can only go by pictures and this might judge you wrong but then on the opposite this is all i have ever seen you on , pictures . so it is definitely easy to say that you did not look as good . now don't take me the wrong way but i saw this happening to a few competitors and i see this every time when there is a show . the guys/girls look fantastic almost throughout their entire prep but they can't seem to get it right for the show .

you looked very dehydrated and smooth when you were on stage .

your after pictures look a little better but nothing like the ones from before the show .

good luck for 2009 and happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family

Sean,

i didn't even know you until you came here and introduced yourself a few weeks ago . then you started posting pictures and i thought to myself that people better watch out at that show .

you looked amazing including 1 day out . but , from what i have seen , you did not look nowhere near as good by the times you were on stage .i will probably get bashed from some of the members here that i don't know what i am talking about but i believe that i do and i am sure that you, Sean, can take critique . i can only go by pictures and this might judge you wrong but then on the opposite this is all i have ever seen you on , pictures . so it is definitely easy to say that you did not look as good . now don't take me the wrong way but i saw this happening to a few competitors and i see this every time when there is a show . the guys/girls look fantastic almost throughout their entire prep but they can't seem to get it right for the show .

you looked very dehydrated and smooth when you were on stage .

your after pictures look a little better but nothing like the ones from before the show .

good luck for 2009 and happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family

x2

No disrespect but I think you pulled too much water.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws