over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building a Bigger Bantamweight

Well you already know your wheels look sick but your rear back shot looks real good also!

Keep up the great work bro!

Thanks GS! Hammies are coming along nicely now with the cardio added in. It just seems to bring out cuts that weren't there in the past.

Right now, the die, cardio and training are really wearing on me. It is the feeling that KNOW you are close.

As much as I love this, it is really stressing our relationship... I can't wait to just enjoy spending time going to vineyards and relaxing outside having a burger in the evening.

your condition is unreal, i think you are shredded as you can get ... super hard too, on stage your going to look brilliant, your sort of condition, and fullness, hardness, will cause a lot of people trouble!

your condition is unreal, i think you are shredded as you can get ... super hard too, on stage your going to look brilliant, your sort of condition, and fullness, hardness, will cause a lot of people trouble!

Oh I keep getting better by the day... Quads are feathered now and veins are all over the place... It's awesome

Show day is gonna be nuts.., and considering my main show isn't for 5 weeks, in gonna be shedded to the nines

From this past weekend...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400730515.183368.jpg

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
iMO for your back double bicep you need to pushdown on you calf more and squeeze your glutes so they come out more.. I think you right leg may need to come in a bit......your so shredded ypu need tlo show every detail on stage!

youtube ben pakulski posing video it will help a lot

iMO for your back double bicep you need to pushdown on you calf more and squeeze your glutes so they come out more.. I think you right leg may need to come in a bit......your so shredded ypu need tlo show every detail on stage!

youtube ben pakulski posing video it will help a lot

Thanks man! Makes sense... I'll bring my right leg in a little and sit back more on my hammies while flexing my glutes. I think that'll show off my calfs better and give more definition to my glutes and hammies.

Solid advice

From this past weekend...

View attachment 70096

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Hey bro you know that i think you look great but as long as you are cool about anybody helping out ,i see a few poses besides the ones the other guys have said.
On your side chest you need to practice using the mirror on the placement of your lower body
As you look in the mirror try to place your feet (farthest from the judge )just far enough where your opposite hamstring looks like it is part of the other leg(damn it is hard without showing) If you check out some of the top National or Pros they give the illusion that of the farthest leg is just one leg .
You already have good legs maybe ask some of the real pros but if you get that down you will look even better!
Sorry if my explanation isn't very good etc but it might help because there might be somebody to explain it while you are doing it.

Can't wait until you win this for yourself and to keep the lil lady from bitching:banghead:
Now there is something i could explain in a heart beat ,my wife has went through power lifting to bodybuilding to Pro Wrestling back to bodybuilding plus quitting my job and making the gym business my life:eek::eek::eek::eek:
So no need to explain about the strain eventually if she loves you and you show intrest in her she will be right there with you.:love::headbang:

Hey bro you know that i think you look great but as long as you are cool about anybody helping out ,i see a few poses besides the ones the other guys have said.
On your side chest you need to practice using the mirror on the placement of your lower body
As you look in the mirror try to place your feet (farthest from the judge )just far enough where your opposite hamstring looks like it is part of the other leg(damn it is hard without showing) If you check out some of the top National or Pros they give the illusion that of the farthest leg is just one leg .
You already have good legs maybe ask some of the real pros but if you get that down you will look even better!
Sorry if my explanation isn't very good etc but it might help because there might be somebody to explain it while you are doing it.

Can't wait until you win this for yourself and to keep the lil lady from bitching:banghead:
Now there is something i could explain in a heart beat ,my wife has went through power lifting to bodybuilding to Pro Wrestling back to bodybuilding plus quitting my job and making the gym business my life:eek::eek::eek::eek:
So no need to explain about the strain eventually if she loves you and you show intrest in her she will be right there with you.:love::headbang:

I can picture what you are saying... Work on tucking / pressing my legs together, like my back knee is pressed into my front hamstring?

It would be so much easier to work with someone in person to get posing tips lol But thank you for the advice

My girl is hanging on for the ride GS... However she can't wait until we can go to wine tastings again lol That is a weekend activity we both love.... go to a vineyard, take a tour and do a tasting and then get a couple of bottles and either cook dinner to accompany the wine or head to a BYOB restaurant

Awesome package bro, and I love your dedication and determination. Impressed with how you faced and overcome adversity. Dominate!:headbang:

I can picture what you are saying... Work on tucking / pressing my legs together, like my back knee is pressed into my front hamstring?

It would be so much easier to work with someone in person to get posing tips lol But thank you for the advice

My girl is hanging on for the ride GS... However she can't wait until we can go to wine tastings again lol That is a weekend activity we both love.... go to a vineyard, take a tour and do a tasting and then get a couple of bottles and either cook dinner to accompany the wine or head to a BYOB restaurant

Great man i expect to hear all about your success in the very near future brother:)

Looking great AA:headbang::headbang::headbang:!

Gonna do some damage :yeahthat:

Best to you, Bro

-MT

Awesome package bro, and I love your dedication and determination. Impressed with how you faced and overcome adversity. Dominate!:headbang:

Thank you very much! Now if i can only bump myself up a class this offseason!!!!

Great man i expect to hear all about your success in the very near future brother:)

I have a long way to go my friend and I am going to hang with this as long as I can...

Looking great AA:headbang::headbang::headbang:!

Gonna do some damage :yeahthat:

Best to you, Bro

-MT

One week brother! Let the countdown begin! All I wanna do is just get under those lights and showcase what i busted my ass working on!

Appreciate the support! :headbang:

Good luck mental, you look great! Your hams are unreal from the back. When you drop water they are going to look like twisted steel cables. Awesome.

Good luck mental, you look great! Your hams are unreal from the back. When you drop water they are going to look like twisted steel cables. Awesome.

If anything, I think my quads are the money maker... But I have one week to the warm up and here are the pics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401033324.746815.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401033334.812422.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401033345.762619.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401033355.397011.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401033368.948190.jpg

And the rest

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401033399.834094.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401033474.023699.jpg

This is what I have been doing workout wise... I am in the process of changing things to bring up chest and back though. I can't upload t file due to size: https://www.dropbox.com/s/373wo8ovsj0rgy0/Aomant - mentalflex 6 Day HIT Training Rev 1.1.xlsx

And here is my diet that I have been following: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3j15hqxvm0wqw4/Meal Plan October 2013 mentalflex atomant.xlsx

Hi Mental, the link dosen't work any longer.
Can you help me out, it could be interesting to see!
I really appreciate you answer yesterday, Im studying Bachelor´s Degree in Global Nutrition and Health atm, so i think it's very interesting :D

I really appreciate you answer yesterday, Im studying Bachelor´s Degree in Global Nutrition and Health atm, so i think it's very interesting :D

Those are really outdated and a lot has changed and evolved since then... I do not want folks thinking that is what I have been continually doing, as what I am doing now differs quite a bit.

Rather than give my old diet, I'll provide something more current... This is what my diet looked like up until about 3 days ago:

6:45AM: 30g Protein (whey / casein blend)

8:00AM (at work): 280g (raw weight) chicken breast or 99% lean ground turkey + 100g avocado + 1 cup cooked asparagus / broccoli

12:00PM
: 280g (raw weight) chicken breast or 99% lean ground turkey+ 100g avocado + 1 cup cooked asparagus /broccoli

3:30PM: 8oz 96% Lean Ground Beef (raw weight), large mixed green veggies or salad, 15 grams of fat from Mac Nut Oil or Coconut oil
ALTERNATIVE: Shake with 50g Protein and 25g fat

5:00PM: 20g whey isolate and 30 grams of carbs

Training 5:45PM - 7:30PM
: Intra - 20-30g pepto pro and 20 EAA's, 30g HBCDs

Immediately After Training: 7:30PM
: 30g protein from whey isolate and 50g carbs from karboload or rice crispies

8:15PM: 8-9oz (raw weight) Lean Ground Turkey or Chicken breast , 1 cup cooked Jasmine White Rice

10:15PM: 1 1/4 cup liquid egg whites , 1 whole cage-free eggs , 3oz 99% Lean Ground Turkey (sometimes this meal is smaller depending on how I feel)

Training is:

Day 1: Chest-shoulders-Tris
Day 2: Bis-Forearms-Back width-Back Thickness
Day 3: Calves-Hammies-Quads
Day 4: Chest-shoulders-Tris
Day 5: Bis-Forearms-Back width-Back Thickness
Day 6: Calves-Hammies-Quads
Day 7: Some cardio / rest
Day 8: Repeat

You look incredible. You will do some damage for sure.

Keep it up.

You look incredible. You will do some damage for sure.

Keep it up.

Thanks warlock... I'll update this thread with pics from the show and as I go into contest 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear