YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Busted out the posing trunks, knocking the cob webs off them...

Omfg broo u are rediculous. If I could look as half as good as this I would doe happy this is niuts no joke

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Damn Lenny! Striation galore!

LOL, still not super striated glutes, but hard glutes, lol! I really do not care too much about having striation in my glutes, separation is fine by me. Thanks.

Amazing! Great Job Lenny.

Johnny Ringo

Thanks Mr. Ringo!

I am 5 weeks out, and I'm still not as lean as you:mad:

Yes, but you got me by like 80lbs and keep at it, looking beastly:headbang:

That, sir, is a quality physique. Just stating the obvious.

Thank you sir. I do this because first I enjoy it, second I am competitive with myself, and lastly I like to improve.

:headbang: you rock bro!

Thanks!

Damn brother, looking freaking amazing!

When we unleash the beast in you, many will see the potential I see, keep at it! Thanks!

Damn. Looking f'n mighty huge
Thanks, mighty mouse big for us 5'6 shorties, lol!

Quads...! awesome progress!!

Thanks, but I want people to say, HAMMY's :)

Omfg broo u are rediculous. If I could look as half as good as this I would doe happy this is niuts no joke

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Thanks, just grinding away...but ready for some mizza pizza :)

you got so much muscle there brother... i tell ya... i cant be more proud to say i have had the opportunity to help you get in the best shape of your life man and that was impressive! and this is some crazy progress man.... Really proud of you!

Lenny, first off you look absolutely amazing bro! I have lurked here for a while now and just want to say you have been a huge source of inspiration (I'm sure to many people). Your consistency and work ethic are extremely impressive.

you got so much muscle there brother... i tell ya... i cant be more proud to say i have had the opportunity to help you get in the best shape of your life man and that was impressive! and this is some crazy progress man.... Really proud of you!

Thanks Alex...back in 2010 when we won the middles at the mayhem, it was a fun ride. Always a great coach and friend. Now, I am gonna give the LH's all I got!!

Here is a couple of 2010 pics from when I won the open middles when teaming up with Alex....

Attachments

• middle weight 2010.JPG
    middle weight 2010.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 802
  • middle weight 2010 (2).JPG
    middle weight 2010 (2).JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 669
Just plain SICK!:eek:

Thanks DK! I am pumped to see you transform onto stage, you freak of muscle!

some tanning cream a stage then bring out his trophy ;)

Might just do that;) Still got a lot of building to do, but that is the fun in this, it is a process!

Lenny, first off you look absolutely amazing bro! I have lurked here for a while now and just want to say you have been a huge source of inspiration (I'm sure to many people). Your consistency and work ethic are extremely impressive.

Thanks...and trust me when I first came here, I found inspiration and motivation, but most of all knowledge from some great vets on this board. This is a great place to keep it real and talk some professional muscle:)

You look crazy!!!!! Great balance.

Thanks, symmetry is half the battle!

That is some serious dedication there. Everytime you post pics you look ripped! In the past did you ever fall into the "bulking" trap trying to put on size? It looks like you really have figured things out for yourself.

U look ready to take the trophy.....

Nice work!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Alex...back in 2010 when we won the middles at the mayhem, it was a fun ride. Always a great coach and friend. Now, I am gonna give the LH's all I got!!

Here is a couple of 2010 pics from when I won the open middles when teaming up with Alex....

hey Lenny.. that was a dream prep.. it went so damn good! and i remember the whole board was behind you 100% and always will be... i was really proud when i got the text from you after taking the class and it wasnt a small class... (1st out of 15 i believe) and we were all happy as hell repping PM like that man... and making me proud...

im really starting to believe you have what it takes to go really far in this sport bro and the great thing is that your not cocky and pressing to do too many shows too quickly .. your doing things the smart way man... your very patient and your patience is paying off!
p.s.. these are some of my favorites bro...

Attachments

• lenny_collage_13daysout.jpg
    lenny_collage_13daysout.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 812
That is some serious dedication there. Everytime you post pics you look ripped! In the past did you ever fall into the "bulking" trap trying to put on size? It looks like you really have figured things out for yourself.

The heaviest I got was 220ish this year and still had abs, so that was bulking for me...next year I hope to add 10 more to that:headbang: Just being consistent and patient is what I do...eat, train, progress, recover, progress again! And even if I did fall into that bulking trap, I know I would be able to check myself will fast:D But, I do not mind getting less lean but within reason lean while growing.

U look ready to take the trophy.....

Nice work!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I tested the light heavys last year and will test it again...hope the result is what I want it to be...either way I am happy with my progress, but of course I want more and will stick to that path.

hey Lenny.. that was a dream prep.. it went so damn good! and i remember the whole board was behind you 100% and always will be... i was really proud when i got the text from you after taking the class and it wasnt a small class... (1st out of 15 i believe) and we were all happy as hell repping PM like that man... and making me proud...

im really starting to believe you have what it takes to go really far in this sport bro and the great thing is that your not cocky and pressing to do too many shows too quickly .. your doing things the smart way man... your very patient and your patience is paying off!
p.s.. these are some of my favorites bro...

That sure was a dream prep and a hell of 2010 as a middle...I am excited to become a competitive Light Heavy now... That was a great ride:headbang: I can't believe that was 2 years ago, my how times flies, but the memories stick:headbang:

So guys, I won the Open Light Heavys this weekend at NQ'er, 10 people in my division. I was practicing some peaking, drying out idea's, nothing crazy, just doing my thing and learning my body. I just slipped into the Light Heavys. I have been training my ass off, eating my ass of this year, and being consistent...and had the itch.

It was awesome to see my bro Mitch at the show, I can't wait to see him blow it away like I know he can!

Also, met Chris250 and his wife Sarah for the first time, cool to meet faces from promuscle, they seem like top notch people...awesome meeting you two.

Here are a couple pics from the show....these are from the night routine. Back to the gym and eating as normal today.

Attachments

• midwest bb 3.jpg
    midwest bb 3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 641
  • midwest bb 2012.jpg
    midwest bb 2012.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,113
  • midwest 5.jpg
    midwest 5.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 554
  • midwest rdb.jpg
    midwest rdb.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 635
Congrats Lenny. You look Great. Def have added quality muscle to frame since last season.

JR

Great job lenny you look awesome

Your poses look spot on.

So when is PM going to do their own contests? Lol

Well Lenny, it was nice meeting you and the wife to...good to put a face with a name...

as for your showing, I had you to take the overall...Im suprised you didnt...the super was big and all, (super thick) but his balance was the best (top to bottom, legs where on the light side) and his conditioning was near yours...but its one show, and in the past now...nothing you can do about it now...keep it up and go for it at Jr.Nats.

Also, to note - Got to meet Bboy's training partner Billy who is doing the northern kentucky this upcoming weekend...he is ripped to shreeds...nice guy to....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws