over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Busts

If one ordered from Hulk Labs in the past..should they be worried?

Depends on the amount that person got any how many times they ordered. I could be wrong but I doubt they would come after just one individual.

Funny thing is a large number of guys in law enforcement are big time fans of this stuff lol I can't count how many cops and feds I've met in my time working out who use. They won't touch real drugs but they'll get down all day with some cycles...

Crap. Crap. Crap. Im worried about the domino effect

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

And im waiting on an order damnit[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Funny thing is a large number of guys in law enforcement are big time fans of this stuff lol I can't count how many cops and feds I've met in my time working out who use. They won't touch real drugs but they'll get down all day with some cycles...

cops do drugs just like anyone else....

and yes plenty of hypocrites out there...

be sure to thank the govt for there on going war against good people!!!

but most importantly of all.....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so"]nwa fuck the police hq - YouTube[/ame]

this is a public service announcement!

:welcome:

I bet superior labs busted a few months ago was the start of this bust. Just like ORD a few went down first then a lot more ( they where in AZ )

This is the very first thing I thought. Not sure where Thunder pharma was from but I just seen last week were they were compromised

**broken link removed**

here is the right one

Why would anyone put a hulk cartoon on a pharmaceutical product? How old was this guy 17?

DEA what a waste of law enforcement resources. In more then 20 years of using anabolic steroids myself the only hazardous thing about it has been the illegality of it. I do think that a lot of people abuse steroids and the proper dosages should be much lower--that was my own mistake for many years. But even those that abuse steroids for a very long time are way healthier then cigarette smokers. Walk into a hospital tonight and see how many people are there for steroid use? How many are there for alcohol and other drugs? Just the fact that we group anabolic steroids with illegal drugs is insane.

there appears to be many busts in the eastern part of pa..i read over the dea website and it appears they hit 20 or so states..the amounts are most likely ballooned up for press and fear..but still..a time to be safe..take care everyone

DEA stands for

Dumb Evil Assholes

cops do drugs just like anyone else....

and yes plenty of hypocrites out there...

be sure to thank the govt for there on going war against good people!!!

but most importantly of all.....

nwa fuck the police hq - YouTube

this is a public service announcement!

:welcome:

I like your style brother,,,,well said!!!

Just like Dude2k3 was the likely initial bust that steamrolled into ORD, this looks like it may have been the start of the 5 YEAR investigation that turned into Operation Cyber Juice...

Defendants Who Operated a Steroid UGL for 5 Years Sentenced to 6 Months Probation
There are probably hundreds, if not thousands, of underground laboratories (UGLs) manufacturing anabolic steroids ********ally in the United States. Most UGL operators are fully aware of the risks involved and accept that the reality of being busted as one possible outcome. This often involves prison time of a few months to a few years. But sometimes it is far less.

The story of the five co-defendants behind a Pennsylvania- and West Virginia-based UGL is one that has a (relatively) happy ending for those involved. Federal prosecutors in the case made a big announcement about the steroid bust back in November 2014. The UGL had been in full operation and distributing steroids over the Internet for 5 years according to local news reports.

The indicted co-conspirators included the owner of the local Morgantown Club 24 Fitness gym and three West Virginia University students. William Ihlenfeld, the United States Attorney for the Northern District of West Virginia, announced the indictment of the five men including one count of “Conspiracy to Distribute Human Growth Hormone,” one count of “Conspiracy to Distribute Anabolic Steroids,” and one count of “Conspiracy to Launder Money Instruments.”. They faced up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000 if convicted on the hGH conspiracy charges; up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $500,000 if convicted on the steroid conspiracy charge; and up to 20 years in prison and fine of up to $500,000 if convicted on the money laundering charge.

It appeared that the feds were going all out to make an example out of this UGL and many people would go to jail for a very long time. But sometime during the past year, prosecutors had a considerable change of heart.

Three of the members of the steroid ring have pleaded guilty to federal misdemeanor steroid possession charges. All other charges were dropped. Instead of 5-20 years in prison, the three were sentenced to only 6 months probation by U.S. Magistrate John Kaull as a condition of their plea agreement. The two other members are expected to plead guilty and receive similar treatment.

Why the special treatment? John Parr, the Special Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of West Virginia, noted that the men had all been very cooperative with the government's investigation since their initial contact with the feds in 2009. The admission that the feds made initial contact in 2009 but didn't arrest them until 2014 raises even more questions.

At the time of their arrest, U.S. Attorney Ihlenfeld said that at least one of the co-conspirators was able to identify internet customers around the country who were buying steroids from them.

“As with anything of interest, there are message boards, blogs and websites,” Ihlenfeld said. “It's the same for weightlifting and bodybuilding, there are message boards for that area… One of the individuals was (allegedly) able to identify individuals across the country who were interested in buying steroids because they were weightlifters, body builders or both.”

Morgantown Club 24 Fitness ower Carl Benedict, Derek Starn and Joseph Greco have officially been sentenced to 6 months probation. Anthony DiDomenico and Richard Pinelli are expected to enter their pleas very shortly.

The men were granted their freedom – from being incarcerated and from being labeled as convicted felons. And the government walked away with a stash of cash. The feds were happy to slap the wrists of the co-defendants because the feds collected an estimated $50,000 via forfeiture from the five co-conspirators. It was certainly enough to justify future government steroid investigations. However, it probably won't be enough to deter many, many future UGL operators from setting up shop in West Virginia and elsewhere in the United States.

Source:

Harvey, M. (August 31, 2015). Kaull takes pleas from 3 in steroid case, with 2 more on tap. Retrieved from http://www.theet.com/news/local/kaul...7b5f5c350.html

Cartel is running around torturing and beheading people over the coke and heroin trade and they're gonna spend millions coming after steroids...lol

I wonder if the guys involved really feel great about themselves knowing they put some some random dudes who make gear away like seriously they aren't stopping ANY violence, brb UGL sell gear online never any face to face contact done deal, brb someone shoots a dheroin dealer on the street for the drugs :confused::confused:

If one ordered from Hulk Labs in the past..should they be worried?

If it was in the past I wouldn't be to concerned. Future orders would obviously be not too wise right now.

Unless you ordered amounts large enough to put you the realm of possible resale you should be fine. They go after the suppliers in hopes of cutting of the sources

Wasn't MLG a PA source?...not sure if that's anything related. ..

Cartel is running around torturing and beheading people over the coke and heroin trade and they're gonna spend millions coming after steroids...lol

I wonder if the guys involved really feel great about themselves knowing they put some some random dudes who make gear away like seriously they aren't stopping ANY violence, brb UGL sell gear online never any face to face contact done deal, brb someone shoots a dheroin dealer on the street for the drugs :confused::confused:

Cartels take real effort, le faces real danger, this is low risk and they get their press. Win win for them, and the world gets no safer.

$2 trillion+ has been spent on the "War on Drugs " since it's inception and drug use has climbed steadily upward since then :rolleyes::roll eyes: real good America....real good
The fleecing of America and the rest of the world is laughing at us

Last edited:
Didn't read the entire thread but...

Did anyone else click the title expecting boobs? :(

Cartels take real effort, le faces real danger, this is low risk and they get their press. Win win for them, and the world gets no safer.

Mexico and most of Central America would thrive very well if the Cartels were put in check. But our tax money is wasted pursuing AAS around the world instead. But what do I know. I'm just a dumb meat head.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws