advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calcium akg (increase lifespan 12% reverse age 8 years)

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone posted about this yet.
I was just reading a bunch of research all over the place including ergo log. They were saying it reversed ages by 8 years in test subjects. HUH?

ALSO LOL, I winder if you can give a small amount to your cat or dog to increase their longevity.

I have really been meaning to dive into akg. It is apparently has huge potential implications in the longevity field but mann...that calcium part of it scares me. I generally do not like anything excess calcium related.

I did see the article and have seen a lot of talk about it in circles the last couple years. In the beginning, a lot of people were trying to use AAKG and I am not sure how that worked. Seems to me there might be something very specific regarding the calcium so I just need to research it.

I have really been meaning to dive into akg. It is apparently has huge potential implications in the longevity field but mann...that calcium part of it scares me. I generally do not like anything excess calcium related.

I did see the article and have seen a lot of talk about it in circles the last couple years. In the beginning, a lot of people were trying to use AAKG and I am not sure how that worked. Seems to me there might be something very specific regarding the calcium so I just need to research it.
A few research people I know said something about buffering the AKG or bio l availability with calcium added.
What about the calcium part scares you specifically

The main expensive brand has 1000mg AKG and 190mg calcium per serving

I just ordered a product called Novos Core, which has Ca-AAKG and 10-11 other ingredients in it designed for promoting health and life span

Has anyone posted about this yet.
I was just reading a bunch of research all over the place including ergo log. They were saying it reversed ages by 8 years in test subjects. HUH?

ALSO LOL, I winder if you can give a small amount to your cat or dog to increase their longevity.
In humans or animals?

Note, it interacts poorly with berberine because they compete for the same pathway. If you take both, separate them.

Do you think this brand is legit?
Dont really know. It has good reviews, but only 10. For $18 its worth a shot I think. If I want to try it out, I will have to research interactions with heart failure and my coumadin. The coumadin is the main thing that worries me. So many things can mess up my level on that and end up causing dangerous bleeding that could kill me. Nowadays I tend to be safe and not take anything new because of that danger. I was in the hospital for about 5 days with a bad bleed in my gut a year ago or so and it was bad. Im scared now.

Id give it a try if I were you.

Good paper on it here. I searched for about 5 minutes and couldnt find anything about Calcium AKG and Warfarin interactions. Will have to delve a lot deeper and will probably be hard to find. Might not be able to find anything, and in the case its too risky. It looks like a promising supplement though.

Something that "Benjamin Buttons" you for the price of a KFC 8 piece fill-up.

Sounds legit.

AAKG as in the arginine supp that’s was in all the first gen pre work out supplements?

I'll use AAKG powder. Straight AKG isn't as well absorbed as CaAKG, but even if it is 1/4 as potent, it's more price effective.
I'm getting the powder from MyProtein.

I'll use AAKG powder. Straight AKG isn't as well absorbed as CaAKG, but even if it is 1/4 as potent, it's more price effective.
I'm getting the powder from MyProtein.
By what method does it increase life span

By what method does it increase life span

It doesn't increase lifespan, but rather "healthspan". She goes over it deeper in this one:

It's all in mice (of course) but worth considering IMO.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws