over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calling all Experienced Tren Users

stumpy29

Registered
Getting ready to start cycle in April. I was was reading another post and this made me wonder if I should change things up a bit. This is what I have planned.
Days 1-50 50-70 mg's Var
1-16 Prop 150 mg's ed
1-14 Eq 800 mg's (frontloaded 1200 mg's first 2 wks)
1-12 Tren Ace 75 mg's eod
Two questions. This is the second time that I have ran tren last run it made me very lethargic. Do you think I would be better off with 12 wks at 75 mg's eod or 10 wks at 100 mg's eod? Also would I be better off with the cycle that I have layed out to run the tren at the begining of the cycle or at the end? If at the end what wk would you start it?

I would run it the first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks. 12 weeks of tren is too much imho.

Enanthanator said:
I would run it the first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks. 12 weeks of tren is too much imho.

I agree.

Not to be a smart ass, but what would be the difference between 75mg eod for 12 weeks or 100 mg eod for 10 weeks? I dont see the reasoning.

Enanthanator said:

Yeah I could'nt have said it better. 6 weeks max for me...but after 4 weeks I start to see more sides then results.

TOO LONG.. dont do twelve weeks.. in my opinion, 4-6 weeks of tren is long enough.. and 75 mgs eod will do just fine as long as nutrition and training is in line..

I ran a long ass tren only cycle back in '04, I believe it was around 14 weeks or so @ 75mg EOD. I made excellent gains strength wise, was hard and lean as fuck, truly experienced the "poor mans gh" effect. However, my back started feeling really swollen in the kidney areas. It was difficult to sleep. I had blood work done and my bloodwork had went from excellent to shit. Everything was haywire. It corrected itself after I discontinued its usage.

A friend of mine was one for a similar amount of time and started experiencing gyno ( I believe it was progesterone caused). So since that point of jackassary on my part I havent went over 4 weeks on the shit.

Most recent was the Supertren sachets, and they kicked ass but they were so fucking strong I was having some auditory hallucinations. I kept thinking I was hearing my training partner saying snide ass shit to me under his breath when he wasnt saying a word.

So I reccomend short and sweet with that shit.

yep.. with tren one should "get in and get out".. fast.. reap the awards quickly and bail.. that is if ya feel ya need tren.. i wont touch it anymore.. love the size and strength.. felt like crap on it.. even at 75 mgs eod for only 4 weeks.. i was thinking of going 50 mgs a week at one time.. but, thought, what is the point.. there is other stuff out there..

LATS said:
yep.. with tren one should "get in and get out".. fast.. reap the awards quickly and bail.. that is if ya feel ya need tren.. i wont touch it anymore.. love the size and strength.. felt like crap on it.. even at 75 mgs eod for only 4 weeks.. i was thinking of going 50 mgs a week at one time.. but, thought, what is the point.. there is other stuff out there..

Couldnt agree more. I've heard it makes some people a little crazy, suicidal, and just plain psychotic.

LATS said:
TOO LONG.. dont do twelve weeks.. in my opinion, 4-6 weeks of tren is long enough.. and 75 mgs eod will do just fine as long as nutrition and training is in line..
I agree, I wouldn't suggest running it any longer then 8wks............

I never got lethargy out of tren. But then again I nap alot reguardless. But I felt like a fucking animal on tren. My bullshit meter was already tacked out by the time I was done brushing my teeth in the morning. Since I was in the military at the time, it wasnt any big deal. Military Fire team leaders should be fire breathing pissed off motherfuckers anyways so I was ok. It was the internal side effects that turned me off, flet like it was chewing up my kidneys. I was drinking 1.5 to 2 gallons of water a day and still pissing ice tea colored urine. BAD STUFF. Works great, but works a number on your organs.

WARLORD_123 said:
Most recent was the Supertren sachets, and they kicked ass but they were so fucking strong I was having some auditory hallucinations. I kept thinking I was hearing my training partner saying snide ass shit to me under his breath when he wasnt saying a word.
:eek: Shit, that's crazy! This type of side-effect is usually regarded as BS (not saying it is in your case). It's been reported by some anti-aas sources but I haven't seen anyone mention it on forums before. Have you had mental health problems before or since that cycle?

Only side I get is high blood pressure and brut strength. I wonder why Tren or at least everyone says that it's harsh on the kidneys.

WARLORD_123 said:
I ran a long ass tren only cycle back in '04, I believe it was around 14 weeks or so @ 75mg EOD. I made excellent gains strength wise, was hard and lean as fuck, truly experienced the "poor mans gh" effect.
how was the sex drive dept.?

6 weeks. Last tren run I had what's considered voo-doo tren or so I was told. I'd be perfectly fine standing in line at Wal-Mart. All of a sudden I'd get a little warm and my skin would start CRAWLING. I probably looked like a crack fene. Of course all this itching led to some serious agitation and I'd have to leave ASAP before I lost it.

mainevent said:
I agree.

Not to be a smart ass, but what would be the difference between 75mg eod for 12 weeks or 100 mg eod for 10 weeks? I dont see the reasoning.

The reason is because tren is very powerful, all you need is a little bit to get a lot out of it.

Last edited:
Why not just run it at a lower dose if he wants to do it for 12 weeks. 40mg/day.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear