over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can creatine be used with pct?

madmoneymike

Registered
Just curious because I know people dont want to lose size including myself, so would adding a creatine be beneficial during this phase?

No reason why not, it can only help, especially in that scenario.

Always use creatine. In all phases.

365 days a year for me

It's weird to me...people are trying to make up a tenth of a step while they take a step back (come off) instead of adding it to when they're already taking two steps forward.(blasting)

It's weird because this is probably the best muscle building supplement of all time and even has health benefits.

Last edited:
I almost take it year round, but I make sure I take at least 10 grams a day in PCT. And ill take some Monohydrate and some HCL just for good measure.

Genuinely surprised to see so many members using it. I thought creatine was basically pointless if you were on.

Use it whenever or are people still doing this post workout with a shake?

What are the primary benefits people are using this for?

Hell yeah. Great for giving you a little volume when nothing else is.

Genuinely surprised to see so many members using it. I thought creatine was basically pointless if you were on.

It amazes me people think this way. It is the opposite of common sense - yet so many assume it.

Too cheap and effective not too use imo. It can still get you an extra rep hear and there even on gear as it works through a different pathway. Those extra reps can add up. I do it first meal of day and postworkout. 5mg on rest days,10 on training days. To me 5mg is a tea spoon, I cant be fucking about weighing creatine. it's one of the best most proven legal supps there is

It gives energy to all cells in the body. Mainly muscle.
Ill take it pre and or post. Personally never noticed a difference.

I'll do it pre and post. 5 and 5.

It helps bring water into your muscles, and that helps bring more nutrients into the muscle and helps with protein synthesis...

creatine combined with...

here's more creatine fun facts:

Combine Astragalus with Ginseng to boost the effect of creatine

A combination of Astragalus, Ginseng and creatine works better than creatine on its own. Sports scientists at Wichita State University discovered this when they gave a patented supplement containing creatine, Astragalus membranaceus, and Korean and American Ginseng to a group of over 55s and got them to do weight training.

The supplement that the researchers studied is a creation of David Tuttle. In 1997 Tuttle published a book on creatine together with supplement expert Ray Sahelian: Creatine, Nature's Muscle Builder. [amazon.com] In the same year Tuttle filed a patent application for a creatine supplement that also contained Astragalus and Ginseng, claiming that it would lead to better results than creatine on its own. [US Patent 6,193,973]

In 2006 American researchers published the results of a study that Tuttle had sponsored, in which they had tested his supplement on 44 men and women aged between 55 and 84. The subjects were healthy and prepared to do strength training three times a week for three months. The subjects did a full-body workout each training session, which consisted of bench-press, lat-pull, biceps-curl, leg-press, leg-extension and leg-curl exercises. For each exercise they did 3 sets of 8-12 reps.

The researchers divided their subjects into three groups. One group was given a placebo, another took 3 g creatine daily and the third group took Tuttle's combo supplement. The latter group consumed 3 g creatine, 750 mg Astragalus membranaceus, 450 mg Panax ginseng and 300 mg Panax quinquefolius daily. The subjects took their capsules with breakfast, lunch and their evening meal.

During the 12 weeks that the experiment lasted all subjects gained strength. The creatine group gained more strength than the placebo group, and the creatine plus Astragalus-Ginseng group gained more strength than the creatine group.

In the Astragalus-Ginseng-creatine combo group the levels of VLDL and triglycerides dropped considerably. The combo is good for cardiovascular health.

first time i took creatine i gained 10lbs in 7 days, i thought holy shit this is better than gear, after 2 months on creatine you know how much i gained ,10lbs lol, i never gained another pound after day 7 its all water but thats still very impressive, its not gear, but its one of few supplements that really work ,stick with the monohydrate ,none of that fancy overpriced garbage, creatine is def a winner

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan