over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can hdrol be picked up on tests?

DaBeast

Newbies
I was just wondering if a ph like hdrol can be picked up on a steroid test and if it can how long does it take it to exit your system so it cant be picked up? Thanks guys

I believe it can...don't quote me on this, but it I believe it should be out fairly quickly. 1-3wks.

definitely not 1-3 wks

if we are talking about a test administered by a decently equipped lab, orals can be picked up for up to 8 weeks.

P.S. People i beg you, if you dont know anything about the subject, please do not give advice.

Wonder how that would work if it did get picked up, came up an illegal steroid, yet the supplement you took was legal? wonder if they could still fire/deny hiring you.

Good luck explaining that to work!

you'd probably need some legal help if that happened, and a whole load of headaches involved.
They would probably fire you first and then you would have to fight it in court.
I doubt that anyone would listen to your explanations.

I doubt that anyone would listen to your explanations.

Agreed. Just look at the recent case in baseball with the guy getting suspended.. Yea, it only tested out as androstenedione, but that doesn't matter.. You're not gonna just catch a break even tho the label said one thing..

Why would you be getting a steroid test to begin with tho? They're definitely not on the basic drug test..

Why would you be getting a steroid test to begin with tho? They're definitely not on the basic drug test..

Eh you never know why a place would want to. You go to get a job and you're a pretty good size, they're going to think something's up. Sometimes I try not to think about why places do things they way they do. Half the time is doesn't make any logical sense.

I've never heard of anyone being tested....but there's always a chance. Maybe places will start looking at doing so since that Walgreens kit is out now? I have no idea.

Already checked with my current job (and the one I'm transferring to in a month), they only look for recreational drugs.

I could see it rarely happening if you have some real sick fuck manager that has the authority to test you.. Maybe some scrawny dweeb that has this horrible stigma of gear-heads, lol.

I think yall are looking over the fact the OP could be in High school or college. Many HS test now and any college athlete has the chance of getting tested.

It all depends on the actual ingredient in H-drol, cant remember if its a halodrol or superdrol clone, but it could show up. I know a younger guy that got tested in while on a superdrol type product, even took a pill 3 hours before the test, and somehow he passed. Maybe superdrol doesn't flag the test, but I would think halodrol would flag for turanibal(sp)

I think yall are looking over the fact the OP could be in High school or college. Many HS test now and any college athlete has the chance of getting tested.

It all depends on the actual ingredient in H-drol, cant remember if its a halodrol or superdrol clone, but it could show up. I know a younger guy that got tested in while on a superdrol type product, even took a pill 3 hours before the test, and somehow he passed. Maybe superdrol doesn't flag the test, but I would think halodrol would flag for turanibal(sp)

h-drol is the halodrol clone. m-drol is the superdrol one.

in my experience any drug test they send to labs usually needs your signature on it. On that paper it says usually what test it is. usually its the 5 panel test elisa but some places do the 10.

i read through the grapevine a d1 athelete took mdrol and tested positive for nandrolone

Your right. I was going to do a 6 week hdrol cycle but my school is putting in a random drug test for athletes and threatening to include a steroid test.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws