over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can I stay on tren e 200 for 20 weeks

I'm a little scared of tren, from what I hear about the tren cough makes me not wanna try it! :eek:

sorry bro's it is 1 ml a week .Ive been working 14 hour days since the ice here in atlanta.My mind is kida of scrambled.So let me ask this again can I continue to run 1 ml a week for a little longer.Im at week 8.

That explains allot.
1ml is allot of difference from 1g.

1g a week is crazy. But assuming 1ml = 200mg.
at 200mg a week u should feel some crazy sides.

Allot of us, including my friends feel fine the first 4 weeks on Tren E.
After the 5th week (when androgen starts to build up) is were the sides really show.

Extreme anger, short of breath, sweat like a pig, negative feeling, acne, etc.

That explains allot.

After the 5th week (when androgen starts to build up) is were the sides really show.

Yeah, this makes sense now. 200 mg/wk is a sensible dosage. Like the others said though, even at that dose you may begin to feel like shit before week 8 even. The longest I ever ran it was 8 weeks. If youre not serious feeling the effects from that dosage by week 4 then I would suspect that it might be underdosed but who knows for sure. thats the thing about UG gear, you never know for sure what youre getting. With tren, in the beginning I used to go the pellet route and make my own because at least you know its good to go that way. Making it from pelletes though is a bit tedious.

That explains allot.

I slightly disagree with this. I ran a cycle of 400mg tren e, a gram of test e and 600 of eq and felt no sides to speak of. it started out smaller but i kept upping the dose. I know the products were good, they were from a very trustworthy source, and others that used the same products did experience the sides. I am a person who doesn't "feel" them. well, i did get some night sweats but not so much that it ruined my sleep. So, i am going to have to disagree with you from personal experience, because not everybody will "feel" sides.

i tried tren e once. after 3 days i got bloody noses and i would lose my breathe walking up stairs. the shit kicked my ass. tren ace is not as harsh on me but still cant handle more than a bottle. my world becomes very dark and i dont like the feeling, tren head lol. alot people dont realize, you dont need alot of tren. the shit is harsh and strong.

what do you mean by that mate?

I would love to use the bennifits of tren but at 400wk I had daily headaches +heartburn which I never have..ill try 100mg a wk this spring for final cut but still nervous of sides..

injecting something into your body is SERIOUS business. if you are confusing 1mg, 1ml, 1gram maybe you should do some more research first.

when you do figure out what your taking, the only way to assess the length of time your body can handle it is getting blood work done periodically. everyone will react in a slightly different manner. if your blood-work consistently comes back ok then the length of time you stay on is a matter of preference

injecting something into your body is SERIOUS business. if you are confusing 1mg, 1ml, 1gram maybe you should do some more research first.

when you do figure out what your taking, the only way to assess the length of time your body can handle it is getting blood work done periodically. everyone will react in a slightly different manner. if your blood-work consistently comes back ok then the length of time you stay on is a matter of preference

I was just about to say this

I am no expert, but from what i read is that tren is one of the worst AAS for long term use. I did tren ace for 30 days and decided i would never touch tren again.

"I did tren ace for 30 days and decided i would never touch tren again." Why was that ?

To OP. Put your cycle history and stats. Also what exactly are you taking now. Yes, i read the entire thread and you went form:

1mg To 1g to 1ml (tren e)

So what exactly are you on right now????

I am currently on week 3 of GAULS Tren Ace at 100mg EOD and this is what I can say in my experience...

-I am sweating RIDICULOUS in the gym...

-My skin is much more rosey, almost looks like a tan of some sort...

-The muscle fibers in my shoulders look absolutely sick

- I am running pretty hot, feels like theres too much humidity in the air, lower back and legs will sweat or become moist as the day progresses

-Strength Strength Strength

- Face and scalp are becoming very oily, I can "smell" my head once it hits about 6pm

- No acne to speak of. I am completely clear, in fact, my skin has become even nicer while on Tren

- No aggression or bullshit wannabe rage to speak of. I am still the cool, calm and collected person I am off cycle.

-Neck and chest area can become very hot at night, some slight sweating but nothing that prevents me from getting enough sleep...

- I love this shit....

- Dont be afraid of Tren at sane dosages, not everyone gets these crazy ass sides such as RAGE and Insomnia and all the other bullshit. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.

- I love Tren
:D

as i stated earlier about the dosage it is due to lack of sleep not inexperience.So no i dont need to do anymore research.Ive read damn near every thread on this site for the last three years .I am 6"3 210 bodyfat is around 9% This is my sixth cycle in eight years .I have usd five to six sources on this site I just expected more out of the gear i got .I am experencing no sides at 1 ml a week.

I'm running Tren E for the first time. Have run Ace twice. There are things to take into consideration before running Tren, especially for a long period of time. For most people I've talked with regarding Tren usage, myself include, sleep is usually one of the biggest issues. Trensomnia plus the occasional nightsweats can turn your 8 hour night into 30-45 minute periods of sleep waking up time after time. I normally have to take about 10mg of melatonin to get myself to sleep for 4-5 hours straight, and thats as best as I can get on Tren. I usually wake up in the middle of the night and drink half a bottle or more of water because of the unquenchable thirst I get from running Tren. The sweating can be a huge pain in the ass too, which is why I only run Tren in the winter now. I live in the southern part of the US and running Tren in the 100% humidity days of summer is just insane to me. In the winter I only have to deal with occasional night sweats, in the summer I would sweat all day and all night regardless of what I was doing. Walking to my car would have me breaking a sweat. Sitting in my car until the AC was in full swing would have me near drenched. If you can handle the sides, you can run Tren a little bit longer. Some say it is hard on your kidneys, thus I would most definitely be taking kidney supplements like Cranberry Extract, as well as drinking a shit ton of water (1gallon per day). I also suffer from Trenbolone's ability to greatly increase my strength in a fairly short period of time, thus I have to add in Deca and joint supplements or I will end up selling myself short from massive joint pain and potential injury from Tren usage. It's great when your lifts are going up 5 pounds a week but when you feel like you have zero joint mobility after your workouts, and it starts to become somewhat permanent, that is not fun at all. All that taken into consideration, Tren is a great way to bulk or cut assuming you know wtf you are doing.

Well i would love to have a few of those sides so i would now if what i got was the real deal.It came from one of the most recommend sites on hear.

Well i would love to have a few of those sides so i would now if what i got was the real deal.It came from one of the most recommend sites on hear.

I agree, I'm sure that would put you at ease. The best ones to look out for would be night sweats, or more trouble sleeping than usual. Heavier sweating in the gym too. On the positive sides, unexplainable increase in strength, it's usually pretty obvious to me when the Tren kicks in. Also on vs off, when I'm on Tren once it's in my system for a good week or two, I can't go very long without water. I don't just drink that 1 gallon or so per day because it's recommended to me, I do it because I'm just that thirsty.

I've used 3 different sources of Tren and I've never gotten the "cough," so I'd honestly say don't count on that one to be a tell tale sign your tren is good.

Ive had the cough but it was only for about 30 seconds after a tren injection.

The only side I get from Tren A is shortness of breath. Not everyone gets those bad sides that people refer to, so you can't judge the quality of the product on what sides you are getting, just the results.

what do you mean by that mate?

my world becomes dark. what i mean is i hate people, i get real snippy towards people, i get very tired. i dont want to leave my house. pretty much i can be a miserable prick when i take tren. tren ace aint as bad but it still turns me into a different person. the shit is great while training but i cant handle the sides:(

my world becomes dark. what i mean is i hate people, i get real snippy towards people, i get very tired. i dont want to leave my house. pretty much i can be a miserable prick when i take tren. tren ace aint as bad but it still turns me into a different person. the shit is great while training but i cant handle the sides:(

Definately feel ya on the sides bro.. I just look at it as another sacrifice we make to look the way we do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131