over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cant stop the hunger!!

Huge_C2

Registered
So many of you would not say that my current and ongoing situation is a problem. Well it is for me because i have to live with it and it SUCKS!! I have what you would call a slow metabolism, i put on all kinds of weight super quickly and for the most part i do an ok job of keeping it down.. I should probably give you some back ground info on myself first.. Im 6'8 or so possibly taller and currently sit at around 280. Im not fat (15%) but by no means cut but i got a body on me so ive been told.. I played college basket ball at around 255-260 and it was a struggle, my body just wants to be heavy and carry weight.. When i loose weight and lightened up to play i was pretty fat and all my muscle would be gone but i was so hungry i had to eat, i ate well but none the less was always hungry.. Ive pretty much been this way my whole life so ive been told by my family.. My question is this.... What do i do?? I want so badly to lean up look good and its starting to happen finnaly but im getting smaller.. Should i eat more?? Ill outline all that later too by the way.. Im honestly at a loss here i have tried everything i can think of and i consider myself a pretty knowledgeable person on the subject, i have helped a lot of people change their bodies for the better but i cant seem to fix my own.. I have been slim one time in my life to where i looked the way i want and i was taking clen and getting ready for some pro tryouts so i had to be in amazing shape but i want to do this on my own with no drugs.. Please help me out..

Currently doing this...

HIIT 5 days a week at 530 am for 25-30 minutes.. My heart rate is at about 140 the entire time
I lift hard 2days on 1 off every body part 2x per week
Incline bench 305 for reps of 7-8
squat- 505
DL personal best 405 for 2
abs pretty much every day and its always different and very tough..

Diet

630am 1/2 cup of oats
8 egg whites 1 yolk

9 or so 50g isolate shake
12- chicken breast 1/4 cup brown rice 1 cup mixed veggies
3- same as above
6-630 50g shake glutamine creatine aakg multi vitamin
Work out
8-50g shake apple glutamine
9- tiny bit of ground beef (lean) veggies
before bed-caesin shake ZMA

So if any one could help me out here i would appreciate it.. Maybe just a couple pointers..

Thanks Guys

this is just an idea, but why not get heavier? im talking about pure muscle mass. the extra muscle will help metabolize more fat, and help you look leaner much easier.

Ya, but really no matter how clean i eat and how hard i work out i cant seem to stay lean, i gain fat no matter what really.. But yes if i could do this i totally would.. Thats what i want to happen but im starting to think its one or the other for me..

Possibly replace the red meat with chicken or turkey and maybe throw in some cardio post workout. For me hunger is a problem too, I like to snack. I choose fruit alot but also will get some coffee and sip it to curve the cravings. Its tough at times.

I snack on those protien pancakes that are featured in the recipe section.. They are pretty good.. And i do cardio in the morning before i eat breakfast. But anyhow i seriously am more hungry after i eat.. I never am satisfied.. I guess you could call it an addiction.. Although im not a compulsive obsessive eater.

I am gonna gree with tkav on this one. The more lbm you have the easier it is to stay lean. Each pound of muscle burns a decent amount of calories. If you are doing HIIT type cardio 5 times a week......try doing a lower intensity and longer duration cardio. I personally walk in the treadmill 3x per week (i think i am trying to give Chris250 a run for the money to see who can walk at a slower speed and still be moving forward :D )

What kinda supplements are you taking? Are you taking any ECA or other thermogenics?

I really am not taking any thermo's or aqnything.. The only supps i take are isolate and caesin protien, glutamine, aakg, creatine, ZMA and a multi. I cant do anything but walk on the treamill andhow because i not only weight to much and the belt sticks but im to long legged.. I would like to get bigger for sure but im always worried about gaining the extra fat.. I do that super easily.. I could be up over 300 in a month if i wanted to be..

Maybe i should do a thermo or better ECa i really will not waste my money on fat burners they have always proved useless since the ban of ephedra in them.. And to be 100 honest i cant afford to dish out the extra cash every month..

I personally am losing 2lbs a week and maintaining alot of the muscle ( although i feel a bit deflated muscle wise) by simply splitting my carb and fat intake. carbs in the morning, Fats in the afternoon / evening, cheat meals every two weeks. after a month I've gone from 15% BF to 10%.

as for being hungry....well yea...you're on a cut diet. that'll happen. Chug water, put down the pancakes, and try keeping a food log.

Making a plan, and sticking to it has been the only thing that has ever worked for me. Write down every thing you eat, dial it in, and deal with it.

Good Luck :)

HIIT 5 days a week at 530 am for 25-30 minutes.. My heart rate is at about 140 the entire time

HC2,
Doesn't HIIT stand for High Intensity Interval Training? If so then keeping your HR at 140 the entire time says to me that you are not doing intervals properly.
If you will reply with your age, resting heart rate and - if you have had a max stress test lately, your max heart rate - I will write out a HIIT program for you.

Last edited:
There is like no fat in your diet...thats why you never feel satisfied. Add a TBSP of EVOO to each meal and see if that helps. And before you say it, this should not lead to fat gain.

I have never had a stress test but my resting rate is at 63 and as far as the heart rate goes thats usually what it peaks at and it goes back down to 115 then back to the other number.. i do the stair climber because the treadmill wil not go with me running on it.. I go to level 20 (highest) for 30 seconds then back down to 1 for 60.. This is how i do my HIIT.. Thanks for all the help too by the way..

I have tried the oils before, im a bigger believer in the Flax seed oils but i was recently told to stop using them.. I was doing 1 table spoon with my meals..

Well, that is exactly how one is supposed to do HIIT. I think you might be low on your intensity. How old are you? I'm 43 and if I don't hit 150-155 on my intervals, I feel like I'm slacking. My age predicted max is supposed to be 177 but I hit 186 during max efforts.
BTW, I agree that you need some EFA's added in to your diet.

Last edited:
Well im 23, i go as hard as i can and as fast as the stair master will go.. at the highest its usually jus over 150..

Try this - go minute on and minute off. Only use fingertips for balance - no propping up with the arms. Let me know what happens.
Your max HR is around about 197. Using the Heart-Rate-Reserve method 60% or the low end of your target HR is 143. 85% or the high target HR is 177.
Time to crank it up!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner