over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Car Wreck over the weekend!

WayBigger

Verified Customer
Verified Customer
a little sore and bruised up but im ok, just shooken up some.. the person driving in front of me slammed on their brakes at 40mph to avoid a dog (i know i love animals too).. well i smashed into the back of them, then the car behind me hit my rear end and knocked me off the road.. All of us had insurance thankfully, but since my family is in the car dealership business i paid to have the cars towed to one of our garages, cost me dang near 350 dollars for all 3 cars, but since all parties involved are letting my families garage fix the cars, It will pay for itself in the long run..

Tough times though,
Keep me in your prayers guys

Cars can be fixed bro, glad no one was seriously injured.

Thank God that you and everyone else are doing fine after this. I will be praying for your speedy recovery.

And as above, hows the dog?

Glad to hear no injuries, including the dog.

Was everyone wearing a seat belt? Not wearing a seat belt is riskier than messing with gear.

Maybe its because I live in deer country or maybe I'm not the animal lover some others are. But rule #1 is never swerve; it always makes things worse. I'd rather deal with a dead animal than a dead human being. Thankfully no one was hurt.

Gotta Love Texas, you're only responsible for the car infront of you. Glad you're okay.

Gald everyone is ok! That is the most important thing!
Insurance will reimburse you for the tow bills. I have a couple of shops in AZ.

Thank you all my promuscle iron brothers, you guys are always the best, and am very grateful for the support!

OH! AND YES THAT DOG IS ALIVE AND HE IS DOING OK AS WELL! ( his owners came and grabbed him after the wreck, and were very apologetic) lol

Been involved in a few wrecks, but never had airbag blow up on me, man those things are scarrier than the wreck itself! freaked me out, when they blew white dust went everywhere into a cloud..geez.. :(

Yes do not miss the fact that it could have been so much worse for you, the ones you love, and the dog,

Glad no one was hurt,

IPG

Good thing everyone is ok including the dog. But if it was a cat I would't have been upset to hear the -Gato Got El Squished- aka Run the pussy over I hate cat allergies ,ruin furniture, scratched my damn car up grr. Anyways Glad nothing life threatening for anyone and you are not injured.

Glad you are ok as well as others including fido.. Stuff can be replaced though it can be costly. good luck, T

Glad your ok bro! sounds like it could have been much worse

sorry to hear this my dude, happy your ok man. I got into a wreck last year. scary shit

Good thing everyone is ok including the dog. But if it was a cat I would't have been upset to hear the -Gato Got El Squished- aka Run the pussy over I hate cat allergies ,ruin furniture, scratched my damn car up grr. Anyways Glad nothing life threatening for anyone and you are not injured.

leave the cats alone...animal hater

a little sore and bruised up but im ok, just shooken up some.. the person driving in front of me slammed on their brakes at 40mph to avoid a dog (i know i love animals too).. well i smashed into the back of them, then the car behind me hit my rear end and knocked me off the road.. All of us had insurance thankfully, but since my family is in the car dealership business i paid to have the cars towed to one of our garages, cost me dang near 350 dollars for all 3 cars, but since all parties involved are letting my families garage fix the cars, It will pay for itself in the long run..

Tough times though,
Keep me in your prayers guys

Just happy to hear everyone was ok.

Glad everyone is OK.
yes, as in Texas, in CT. per CGS 14-240 you are responsible for the party in front of you. meaning they can file suit for bodily injury, liability is 100%

at least the dog is ok and everyone else is cars can be fixed

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner