over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carbs intra and post

I tried it, seen no difference in performance or recover . When you say working; what do you mean by that, bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carry on then. You know best. But before we wrap this up...what did you use for that intra workout nutrition?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Carry on then. You know best. But before we wrap this up...what did you use for that intra workout nutrition?

I never said I know best ; I'm sharing what hasn't worked for me .. or made a difference in my physique.
anyways if you're gonna quote me with attitude; my contribution is over .

I never said I know best ; I'm sharing what hasn't worked for me .. or made a difference in my physique.
anyways if you're gonna quote me with attitude; my contribution is over .

Big loss there. My guess is you used cheap, inferior products.

Big loss there. My guess is you used cheap, inferior products.

You humor me.

I tried it, seen no difference in performance or recover . When you say working; what do you mean by that, bro?

Oh, ok. I thought from you last post, the one i quoted, that you haven't tried it. I was on my phone and jump right to the last page, i didn't even notice that you were the OP and have said that already.

Anyway, i was talking in general, not for this specific subject, when i said "worked for a lot of people". But in this specific case is faster recuperation and muscle build (in the end, it always is). Personally i recover faster and it's a good way to add in extra easy calories.

Last night i listen a good discussion about this with Shelby, John Meadows and Milos Sarcev. Here, if you are interested.

Oh, ok. I thought from you last post, the one i quoted, that you haven't tried it. I was on my phone and jump right to the last page, i didn't even notice that you were the OP and have said that already.

Anyway, i was talking in general, not for this specific subject, when i said "worked for a lot of people". But in this specific case is faster recuperation and muscle build (in the end, it always is). Personally i recover faster and it's a good way to add in extra easy calories.

Last night i listen a good discussion about this with Shelby, John Meadows and Milos Sarcev. Here, if you are interested.

Thanks bro , I'll take a listen

What was your intra protocol?

Before I started, I was pretty skeptical, too...

By "working", for me at least, I recover from workouts faster & don't get nearly as sore, if at all.

IMHO, those CHOs you took in pre will take good care of you during your workout, so no need for intra-cho. If it was a simple sugar you were consuming prior to then it might be a whole different story, but you're getting some good complex ones beforehand. Post-workout I would highly suggest taking in the additional carbs. If you have the time, I would take in those carbs in a whole-food format rather than another shake (ie. Ezekiel bread, sweet potato, rice, etc).

Just my $.02

How do you do your huminlin r? Been reading up on a lot of people now doing it 3x a day on larger body parts and just doing it those 3 days out of the week

15 iu's 1 hour preworkout and 4 iu's with the next 2 meals after that. 4 days a week on workout days. occasionally i might have some on a nonworkout day if im having trouble with appetite

How many natural guys do you know who can use 800-900 grams of carbs per day without putting on bodyfat??? Even jacked guys can't eat that many carbs without getting fat. Have you seen some of the guys offseason pics on here lately?? Matt's obviously doing enough supps to support that high of carbs. Most people don't use that amount of supps or need that many carbs to grow. As far as the intra carbs go a lot of people that do it with success use slin with it. Those who don't use slin would probably be fine just eating before and after their workout. If people want to do it and think it works more power to them I'm just not ready to jump on the bandwagon yet. Maybe I will someday though who knows.

900 T/week
750 dec/week
4iu vitamin G/day

(hypothetically of course)

I feel that is a decent load of sups -- others might think its "weak sauce" ehh who cares.

-FF

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity