over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cattle and their feeding times vs Humans while on Tren Ace

You're comparing apples to eggs , literally

Cows are herbivores , they eat very very little protein , where humans are omnivorous eating a majority of the calories from protein.
Our digestive systems are totally different in the way we use and partition nutrients. While Finaplex does work amazingly for building lean mass in any animal I don't think the negative side effects out weigh the positive in the long run. Trend is amazing tool for the last 6-8 weeks of a contest prep but outside of that I don't think it's worth it.

You're comparing apples to eggs , literally

Cows are herbivores , they eat very very little protein , where humans are omnivorous eating a majority of the calories from protein.
Our digestive systems are totally different in the way we use and partition nutrients. While Finaplex does work amazingly for building lean mass in any animal I don't think the negative side effects out weigh the positive in the long run. Trend is amazing tool for the last 6-8 weeks of a contest prep but outside of that I don't think it's worth it.

The Difference Between the Human Digestive System & the Digestive System of a Cow | Sciencing

Curious as to how much more negative sides you've had with higher test with tren?

When you say lackluster growth with low test/high tren, can you articulate that in terms of pounds gained? Are we talking less than 10lbs?

my bad for the delayed response. And I generally feel more "unwell" with higher test and tren. Nothing terrible, just get a little sweatier during the day when I normally don't, sleep a little worse (I haven't been a great sleeper even before using gear though), and feel more worn out/tired at the end of the day. Blood pressure is always good on any stack with tren but I think that has more to do with my diet/cardio/genetics than the aas combos.

And well I can't argue against your theory/thought because it makes a lot of sense and I used to have the same thoughts years ago when I was on a certain forum where that approach was heavily promoted. But after trying both ways multiple times, I just don't think it's going to produce better results than with higher test. At least for me.

In terms of actual weight gained? Too many variables to really quantify it with a number but last time I did a real high tren low test run I gained about 15lbs of very clean weight (no noticeable fat gain). But I had just come off a competition cut and decided to keep the tren in for another 6 weeks before cruising. Hard to say how much of the 15lbs was glycogen super compensation and regaining any lost tissue from the cut. Gun to my head, I'd say I probably gained a legit 3-4lbs.

my bad for the delayed response. And I generally feel more "unwell" with higher test and tren. Nothing terrible, just get a little sweatier during the day when I normally don't, sleep a little worse (I haven't been a great sleeper even before using gear though), and feel more worn out/tired at the end of the day. Blood pressure is always good on any stack with tren but I think that has more to do with my diet/cardio/genetics than the aas combos.

And well I can't argue against your theory/thought because it makes a lot of sense and I used to have the same thoughts years ago when I was on a certain forum where that approach was heavily promoted. But after trying both ways multiple times, I just don't think it's going to produce better results than with higher test. At least for me.

In terms of actual weight gained? Too many variables to really quantify it with a number but last time I did a real high tren low test run I gained about 15lbs of very clean weight (no noticeable fat gain). But I had just come off a competition cut and decided to keep the tren in for another 6 weeks before cruising. Hard to say how much of the 15lbs was glycogen super compensation and regaining any lost tissue from the cut. Gun to my head, I'd say I probably gained a legit 3-4lbs.

Thanks for the honesty.

I can both grow and gain fat on test tren sdrol mk677. Perfectly fine. It's about calories. Honestly no amount of aas will make it hard to gain mass. Lol high dose gh dnp t3 might but anabolics? No. I have yet to see the tren magic effects that cause you to not be able to gain mass or to make you lose fat eating whatever. Not once. It's an anabolic not a fat burner. It doesn't hike your tdee by 1kcal.

People don't see the insta 20lbs of water they get from test deca dbol and they freak out that they don't gain... Sorry to blow your bubble you'll just piss that out its just wearing on your body having to lug that water around. Lbm tren can go head to head to other stereotypical bulking anabolics and gain just as much if not more.. You just end up feeling shitty eventually.

Last edited:
I can both grow and gain fat on test tren sdrol mk677. Perfectly fine. It's about calories. Honestly no amount of aas will make it hard to gain mass. Lol high dose gh dnp t3 might but anabolics? No. I have yet to see the tren magic effects that cause you to not be able to gain mass or to make you lose fat eating whatever. Not once. It's an anabolic not a fat burner. It doesn't hike your tdee by 1kcal.

People don't see the insta 20lbs of water they get from test deca dbol and they freak out that they don't gain... Sorry to blow your bubble you'll just piss that out its just wearing on your body having to lug that water around. Lbm tren can go head to head to other stereotypical bulking anabolics and gain just as much if not more.. You just end up feeling shitty eventually.

I'm inclined to agree with this.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Tren is the best muscle building steroid. People who say it's just a really good fat burner aren't eating enough. Tren builds more muscle than test and nandrolone.

A 2000lbs cow get one 200mg dose of tren about 60 days before slaughter.

Can't compare "feed times" just like you can't compare human and cow dosages.

having said that nothing builds muscle and burns fat like tren. Daily changes even at 25mg/day, if I had to only pick one aas to use to look my best it would be tren with nothing else even close.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity