over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cellulitis

chinaboy

Kilo Klub Member
I have been running test prop and recently developed cellulitis in my left shoulder. I did the injection Sunday and just got back from the doctors office minutes ago. So it's been 3 days since he injection. The injection site swelled like it does with prop on occasion yet it became red and more swollen than ever. I slep on it last night and then went to work and it wasn't getting any better so I went to a doctor today. I'm covered with cuts from my cat and I told him I thought this is were it came from. He asked if there was anything else I wanted to tell him and I almost told him about the AAS. He ended up prescribing keflex 500mg I think three times a day. I hate antibiotics but am looking forward to it now.

I'm currently running test prop 100mg and arimidex 0.35mg every other day. I crept up from 40mg eod to this current dosage over the past 15 weeks. I was planning on dropping the dose to 50mg every other day and then running a pct shortly afterward.

My questions and concerns are:
Will arimidex or test prop mix ok with the keflex? How about nolvadex and clomid and keflex?

Should I do pct immediately? Or cruise on 50mg test prop and lower arimidex until finished with the keflex?

Also, I was going to start a separate thread about what pct I should do. I was planning on lowering the test and then stopping test altogether. Then keeping the arimidex in and lower dosage throughout pct. I also was going to run tribulus at 1000-3000mg for 2-4 weeks. I also would use nolvadex at a low dose. I could still order a liquidex pretty quickly if highly suggested.
Pct:
arimidex 0.35mg lowering dose weeks 1-4
Tribulus 1000-3000mg/day weeks 1-4
Nolvadex not at all or 10-20mg weeks 1-4
Clomid?

Let me know what you think. I'm kind of upset as this is my first cycle in 9 years and was going great and now I'm feeling discouraged about ever using AAS again. Thanks for I put.

Last edited:
You are blowing this shit way out of proportion. Also, I'm somewhat confused on what you are asking. Are you asking if you should stop the cycle because you have an infection or are you asking if the keflex will interfere with the PCT when you come off?

Either way, I have had cellulitis twice. Take the antibiotics for the time recommended, don't pin that shoulder for about 2 weeks, and continue your cycle. It will not interfere with your PCT or anything else that you will use on cycle/PCT.

Typhoon, I always blow shit out of proportion. Thats how I am. I work in the medical field yet make the worst patient myself. Thats why I post this shit to calm me down hearing other peoples thoughts. I appreciate your reply.

And you pretty much answered what I was looking for. I wanted to make sure I'm safe adding in the keflex no matter what I was taking AAS or PCT. I guess I got a bit worried as this is my first time getting an infection and I have done many cycles in the past without any problem. It kind of discourages me to continue the AAS. Although I will always body build.

I did an injection today into other shoulder with 50mg test prop and plan to run this for a week or two until finished with the keflex and then I was going to PCT anyway. I will most likely make another post on that specific topic.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws