over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chad Nicholls still coaching well?

Pbfanatic321

Registered
Does anyone on this board currently work with Chad Nicholls? If so, how do you like him? I really need a good off season to add on some size.

I'm thinking about going with JM, but wanted to hear what people have to say about Chad. Thank you!

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Jon Ward has been using him for quite awhile. He said this was his best off season ever for new growth.

MountainDog would be my choice for off season. I've seen his diet and training from a friend who worked with him. He will really help you to grow.

Latson

Registered
Jon Ward has been using him for quite awhile. He said this was his best off season ever for new growth.

MountainDog would be my choice for off season. I've seen his diet and training from a friend who worked with him. He will really help you to grow.
I have worked with John and he is hand downs the best I have used for off season and prep. Never felt as healthy with anyone else also.

Pbfanatic321

Registered
Thanks for the replies fellas, really appreciate it. Also you can just tell John is a good guy at heart, another reason i really like him.

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Does anyone on this board currently work with Chad Nicholls? If so, how do you like him? I really need a good off season to add on some size.

I'm thinking about going with JM, but wanted to hear what people have to say about Chad. Thank you!
Chad knows his stuff and has worked with some of the best bodybuilders in the world. I don't think you could go wrong working with him.

desibaba

Banned
Chad knows his stuff and has worked with some of the best bodybuilders in the world. I don't think you could go wrong working with him.
Chad worked with guys with amazing genetics. Genetics that aren't around that much today. I doubt anyone in the Mr Olympia top ten works with him anymore. My grand mother could have prepped Ronnie and he would still be Mr Olympia.

Ne12007

Registered
Genetics is one thing to be conditioned like chads clients is another.genetics is one thing but top level conditioning is a whole different story everyone has genetics at that level.to say anyone can write ronnies diet is ridiculous.

Ironman2010

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For you guys who have worked/advised working with John Meadows, is that working directly with him? or through his website?

I was thinking off signing up to his website....is it a no brainer?

little slice

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Genetics is one thing to be conditioned like chads clients is another.genetics is one thing but top level conditioning is a whole different story everyone has genetics at that level.to say anyone can write ronnies diet is ridiculous.

all I know is, id rather have a trainer who knows how to bring guys with average/sub-average genetics into contest condition than a guy who only has genetic freaks on his roster.

flexdurden

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
For you guys who have worked/advised working with John Meadows, is that working directly with him? or through his website?

I was thinking off signing up to his website....is it a no brainer?

I think most are talking about working right with him, but his website is the only paid subscription to fitness info I own. I was grandfathered in under the original pricing I've been a member so long lol

I think it is now $10/month? The info is incredible and applicable. You can ask Q and A as well. I feel it is a valuable resource for all kinds of scenarios you may run into and helps spark creativity with diet and training for continued results.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
strawsrep