over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

City of Compton.... 6 year transformation

I think large doses of GH would do that.

I agree. Like any drug some people are more sensitive to it's effects. I have heard of guys using hgh and their noses/feet etc grew within weeks/months. Some people don't have anywhere near the respond but still noticeable especially if you use long term. Even looking at some of their hands... giant fat fingers :D My mate's wedding finger wouldn't fit him after a few months of 10IU per day.

I agree. Like any drug some people are more sensitive to it's effects. I have heard of guys using hgh and their noses/feet etc grew within weeks/months. Some people don't have anywhere near the respond but still noticeable especially if you use long term. Even looking at some of their hands... giant fat fingers :D My mate's wedding finger wouldn't fit him after a few months of 10IU per day.

A lot of the size increase in areas like the finger and arms is just swelling from all of the fluid retention. Thinking of it now, that shit cant be good for the heart having all that extra fluid in your body would surely raise BP etc.

GH really seems to make cartilage grow fast, and so things like the nose and ears grow. Luckily mine didn't grow too much because they are big enough already!

Good hell this guy amazes me. Insane to think he's got the size of Wolf at only 27. F the GH I Which I could snag some of those genetics!!!

I knew when I saw his pics from the Chicago pro that he was going places.

I knew when I saw his pics from the Chicago pro that he was going places.
I knew when I saw you posting threads for weeks in the banned forum with myself that we would be close frandz. Oh, and that you were going places too... like back to the banned forum. I too have a good eye for talent.

I love you, Lice.

Last edited:
That's exactly what i was going to say
His nose, ears, chin, forehead all grew... god! Why would someone wanna go from average to ugly lol...shit people do for muscles

im telling you, wtf was wrong with him in the first picture ,nothing, he wanted to get huge and got ugly in the process, dam that hgh

He has aged because of the so in and very high carb intake all the time, one thing I remember about him th Pugh is he st at Ted gear add tear he reached his natural potential, so at least he started d knowing a th ing or two :-D

Heavy androgen use ages anyone fellas, this is nothing new. Not sure why everyone is surprised. Branch Warren looks roughly 73 years old.

I feel like steroids make you look 30 no matter what ha ha !

Like if you are a 21 years old Pro, you'll look 30.... and when you hit 40, you still look 30 lol

Heavy androgen use ages anyone fellas, this is nothing new. Not sure why everyone is surprised. Branch Warren looks roughly 73 years old.

not everyone though bro ,look at flex wheeler and kevin levrone, still got those baby faces ,I think like everything it depends on the individual

not everyone though bro ,look at flex wheeler and kevin levrone, still got those baby faces ,I think like everything it depends on the individual
African genetics much? They age better in terms of facial features, in my humble non racist opinion.

I can't think of a white bodybuilder other than Cutler who didn't end his career looking like Yoda. Jay's chin grew 4 inches from gh though. Seriously, Branch Warren looks 73. Dennis Wolf's skin looks like saddle leather.

Last edited:
African genetics much? They age better in terms of facial features, in my humble non racist opinion.

I can't think of a white bodybuilder other than Cutler who didn't end his career looking like Yoda. Jay's chin grew 4 inches from gh though. Seriously, Branch Warren looks 73. Dennis Wolf's skin looks like saddle leather.

oh I agree ,but I think that's more hgh then steroids

oh I agree ,but I think that's more hgh then steroids
Technically, HGH should improve skin tone and wrinkles through increased collagen synthesis, intracellular plumping, etc. The things like nose and chin growth come from extreme dosages (generally speaking). Some of those things just happen with normal aging too.

What more than likely makes people look weathered and old with bad skin tone, old looking faces with wrinkles and huge pores, etc is heavy androgens.

wow

i realize he is a dedicated guy but man, that is OBVIOUS that drugs WORK. and at 27!? that's just CRAZY.... genetics, drugs, work ethic.....BOOM
he will be fun to watch. I wish him the best. seems to be a very level headed guy. hope he stays healthy.
-F2S

I feel like steroids make you look 30 no matter what ha ha !

Like if you are a 21 years old Pro, you'll look 30.... and when you hit 40, you still look 30 lol

What's funny is that where I used to live there was 1 guy that did almost everyones hair in the 16-28 year old age bracket. still to this day there is a 4-6 week waiting period to get an appointment with him. Anyways, he said he could always tell who was using or not based on the width and thickness of the bone at the rear base of your skull. He said it would tend to grow more on the guys that are using, which is about half of his clientele.

Two guys that didn't need mega high doses of AAS to achieve superb results, and also didn't stay on year round lol.

That's exactly what i was going to say
His nose, ears, chin, forehead all grew... god! Why would someone wanna go from average to ugly lol...shit people do for muscles

He was actually an alright looking guy, what some might consider attractive or handsome. Granted he is good at what he is doing, but there's a hefty price in it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131