over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cjc 1295 dac+ mk 677 results thread

Toosje

Newbies
Sup guys

I've been doing the "CJC 1295 DAC 4mg/week + MK 677 25mg/day" routine for 4 weeks now. Most definately enjoying it! I'm noticing fuller muscles, pins and needles, nail growth, all the good stuff.

I also notice strenght gains even though I'm cutting, but the most of the difference actually came from just starting the combination, it threw like 2kg and a bunch of strenght on me right from the start so I'm wondering on how to quantify the actual gains from such a cycle.

I think I don't only speak for myself that a results thread of this awesome combination would be a good idea. For the people that ran it quite a while, what where your results?

Liked it, used it cruising. Unfortunately the winter blues got to me and diet went to shit but they did limit the damage. When i used them with blasting stayed lean hammering the food. Always makes me laugh when people say they notice incresed nail growth. How do you Notoce such a thing lol.

I'm absolutely amazed at the changes in my physique after 5 days of MK-677 and cjcDAC. I have lost control and had a huge cheat meal every night for 3 nights but my abs look tighter. I'm going to try not to cheat for a few days. I look much bigger and tighter. Weight up from 223Lbs to 228Lbs. There is no subcutaneous water retention as of yet.
I really notice quicker recovery in between workouts. I usually only am able to train 2 on, 1 off because my old body won't heal. I've been on cjcDAC and MK-677 for 5 days and I trained 5 days in a row. I may even do legs again tonight for the 3rd time this week which is unheard of for me.
I'm taking 25mg MK-677 twice a day, and one full 5mg vial of cjcDAC every 5 days. I'm so freakung hungry on this stack.
The evil Girl Scouts forced me to buy thin mints and they are in my freezer taunting me. Hahaha :D

Your hungry bacause your fucking shredded lol. The mk sure will add to it though

One of the best peptide cycles I ever done was cjc-dac only (I didn't even use huperzine a etc). I have ran cjc-dac numerous times and loved it every time. I think the addition of a GHRP will give you optimal results. As will adding in the likes of huperzine a and green tea extract.

Adding in MK-677 is a game changer due to it's similar long acting nature. The two definitely work synergistically with one another. It is probably the strongest GH peptide I have ever taken. However with that strength came severe tiredness to the extent I had to finish my cycle early. The next time I use MK-677 I will start at 12.5mg and gradually build up the dose over time. I preferred morning dosing but when the dose gets high I recommend am/pm dosing.

When I used the two I got bigger, fuller and leaner but the tiredness was a major issue. I get tired whenever I use any effective gh product. But the combination of cjc-dac and mk-677 felt stronger than 10IU of the best generic hgh.

Liked it, used it cruising. Unfortunately the winter blues got to me and diet went to shit but they did limit the damage. When i used them with blasting stayed lean hammering the food. Always makes me laugh when people say they notice incresed nail growth. How do you Notoce such a thing lol.

Well even more than nail growth, I notice hair growth. Which sucks because I already had to go to the barber every 2 weeks :p

Concerning my experience: I'm running the CJC DAC + MK + 2 shots IPA a day and I'm gaining strenght even on a DNP cycle.

I know this is not a long term method but I didnt want to lose any mass, I however did not think I would be gaining at the same time though lol.

Don't have any sides at all from the MK 677 to be honest, no hunger and no tiredness.

One of the best peptide cycles I ever done was cjc-dac only (I didn't even use huperzine a etc). I have ran cjc-dac numerous times and loved it every time. I think the addition of a GHRP will give you optimal results. As will adding in the likes of huperzine a and green tea extract.

Adding in MK-677 is a game changer due to it's similar long acting nature. The two definitely work synergistically with one another. It is probably the strongest GH peptide I have ever taken. However with that strength came severe tiredness to the extent I had to finish my cycle early. The next time I use MK-677 I will start at 12.5mg and gradually build up the dose over time. I preferred morning dosing but when the dose gets high I recommend am/pm dosing.

When I used the two I got bigger, fuller and leaner but the tiredness was a major issue. I get tired whenever I use any effective gh product. But the combination of cjc-dac and mk-677 felt stronger than 10IU of the best generic hgh.

Never used real HGH but that sounds great! When I added in Huperzine I definately noticed a difference too

Sup guys

I've been doing the "CJC 1295 DAC 4mg/week + MK 677 25mg/day" routine for 4 weeks now. Most definately enjoying it! I'm noticing fuller muscles, pins and needles, nail growth, all the good stuff.

I also notice strenght gains even though I'm cutting, but the most of the difference actually came from just starting the combination, it threw like 2kg and a bunch of strenght on me right from the start so I'm wondering on how to quantify the actual gains from such a cycle.

I think I don't only speak for myself that a results thread of this awesome combination would be a good idea. For the people that ran it quite a while, what where your results?

No water retention from the CJC?

Comon guys, lets get some IGF tests done. Those of you who run GH or peps for 3+ weeks and getting drawn are doing the board a invaluable service by doing so.

Well even more than nail growth, I notice hair growth. Which sucks because I already had to go to the barber every 2 weeks :p

Concerning my experience: I'm running the CJC DAC + MK + 2 shots IPA a day and I'm gaining strenght even on a DNP cycle.

I know this is not a long term method but I didnt want to lose any mass, I however did not think I would be gaining at the same time though lol.

Don't have any sides at all from the MK 677 to be honest, no hunger and no tiredness.

Hair, growth lol,wtf is that. Oh I remember, I used to have that shit on my head in my 20s and early 30s before it all moved to my back:banghead:I've got a terible habit of bitting my nails so I guess that's why I never notice that one.

I'm finding my morning MK dose makes me very tired at work. For those that only dose MK before bed, how is your energy at work in the morning?

I'm finding my morning MK dose makes me very tired at work. For those that only dose MK before bed, how is your energy at work in the morning?

Aren't you dosing it twice daily now? I think it will just be the total amount doing that. When I dosed it pre bed (2am or so) I noticed I would get extra tired in the afternoon (2-4pm). Although I think it's more the long active life and timing can be irrelevant... basically it is strong stuff :D

I owe you a pm matey. I have been very busy recently but will message you soon :)

Aren't you dosing it twice daily now? I think it will just be the total amount doing that. When I dosed it pre bed (2am or so) I noticed I would get extra tired in the afternoon (2-4pm). Although I think it's more the long active life and timing can be irrelevant... basically it is strong stuff :D

I owe you a pm matey. I have been very busy recently but will message you soon :)

I'm doing 50mg in the morning and I definitely feel tired after. Does it have a long enough half life to do it once a day or would it be more effective in split doses?

Last edited:
I'm doing 50mg in the morning and I definitely feel tired after. Does it have a long enough half life to do it once a day or would it be more effective in split doses?

The half life is approx. 24 hours so it's fine to dose once daily. All of the human studies dosed once daily. If I were to run 25mg I would do it every morning and not split the dose. Although if I were running 50mg per day I would dose it am/pm (25mg).

Guys taking it in the AM and feeling tired....take it before bed!

The half life is approx. 24 hours so it's fine to dose once daily. All of the human studies dosed once daily. If I were to run 25mg I would do it every morning and not split the dose. Although if I were running 50mg per day I would dose it am/pm (25mg).

Thanks bro, I'm going to give that a try. I'm not big on peptides I only use them in the off season so this is all new to me I started mk, ipam, cjc dac, and igf on Monday and I cut my carbs from 210 to 130and I gained 4lbs over night and looked way tighter. Is that possible??

PHARMA GH WITH GH RELEASING PEPTIDES ???

Hey guys I have been running CJC-1295 with DAC and GHRP-6 seeing decent results thought about throwing in either Genotropin or some Serostim like 6iu's after I train or would the Pharma Grade HGH and the GH releasing peptides work against each other ???

Hey guys I have been running CJC-1295 with DAC and GHRP-6 seeing decent results thought about throwing in either Genotropin or some Serostim like 6iu's after I train or would the Pharma Grade HGH and the GH releasing peptides work against each other ???

Could do that. It will only be the time that the gh is active that the dac and other stuff is impared. In would do the gh preworkout though. Like one or two hours before. I do this with 5iu of riptropin 3 days a week with 15iu humalog postworkout. Working well

Thanks bro, I'm going to give that a try. I'm not big on peptides I only use them in the off season so this is all new to me I started mk, ipam, cjc dac, and igf on Monday and I cut my carbs from 210 to 130and I gained 4lbs over night and looked way tighter. Is that possible??

Well it happened so I guess so :) Some of these peptide combo's have that ability. JJ was saying himself he has put on a few pounds but looks a lot tighter. The same happened to me on cjc-dac and a ghrp.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear