advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cleaned out the freezer today , lots of venison !!

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I didne't relize how much shit gets pushed to the back of that sucker , I was in their to clean out all the game from last year and ended up finding all kinds of good stuff (and some bad "Sara Lee") so i defrosted in and cooked a whole bunch and game the family next door most.

right now I have 12 lbs of grilled venison tenderloin cut into 4 ounce pieces , 17 lbs of roast that will get shredded and cooked down into "shreded Beef" type stuff for BB-Q Saturday.

The family next door is a little down on their luck , the wife is in nursing school and the husband is workig od jobs in construction but the past few weeks have been realy rainy so little to no work for them. I brought over 3 roast , about 15 lbs of loose sausage for patties and about another 10 lb or so of linked sauage plus to ice cream pies and a gallon of ice cream.
Almost brought a tear to my eye seeing all that sausage go let alone the ice cream but they need it far more than I do.

anyway I'm ready for deer season now and it looks to be a good one.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Venison......

You're a good man Gunsmith!!!;):)

P.S.
Once they're on the way, I'll tell ya the fire-arms I ordered for the GF and myself.

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan Tyrone , anything I can do to help just drop a line

Thanks man!!

I have to think that the family you gave the meat to is so appreciative and must think the world of you bro. They may or may not know how much it means to a meat lover but I can only think how much they appreciate it and yourself. Thanks for paying it forward like you always do.:)
Just bring home a huge bull and make sure your shot does it in instantly man.

we generaly get a dozen or so CDP tags a year allowing us to shoot more deer than the seasonal limit allows , after we get every body squared away with their meat we donate the rest to a program that processes the meat for free and gives it to families in need. It an awsome program and realy helps those who are a little down on their luck. Besides we get to take more deer from the land which benifits them by lowering inbreeding and disease us by giving food and better quality animals and the folks that need the meat.

Deer meat is actualy a little higher in protein than top sirloin beef and has about 60% less fat ! I'm working with "AlexA" for my dieting and i'm gonna try to use the venison for every other red meat meal ,to try to keep the unneeded fats out.

my neighbors a good people that made some poor financial decisions early in life an it still haunts them , the both do their best to get the bills paid and raise their children and having been in that position i know how hard it is. When i was younger in highschool my family fell on some hard times and we lived off the land per say by eating basical only what we cought or killed and bought very little food from the store , if you can cut yourfood bill by 85% it helps keep the lights on and water hot. Shit some of my most memorable meals were deer roast cooked in a crock pot with carrots and new potatos grown in our little garden and what our neighbors helped us out with , so i figure may as well pass it along.

everybody stumbles now and then its just nice to know their are people out their willing to help you along a little , especialy this day in time , hell most folks don't even know their neighbors

Very good of you to do that.

For the first time in a couple of years I ran out of venison before the start of season. Last year was a little rough on the hunting front.

A couple of weeks and I'll be back up in the trees for the start of season.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws