over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker out of the O

surprised no one posted the clip of him saying GH was over rated and that we didnt use much more than a TRT dose for his offseason this year.

Didnt Branch tear his tricep right before the O one year
But he just slipped down the stairs
Caught himself and POP

That would make me furious
Yes and Branch has only had one in gym injury and it was when he was still NPC at metro. I love Nick he was definitely in 3rd imo but I don’t know why he was doing anything but posing at less than a week out and in great condition too

If it’s a grade 1 or 2 tear he’s looking at 3-8 weeks. Grade 3 (complete muscle tear) could be 3-8 months.

My guess is that it’s 1 or 2 since Matt had him keep going and tried to work through it. Knowing Nick he will “try” to rebound into the Arnold for the win to qualify for the O.

But I agree with @b-boy, he has some serious adjustments to make if he is already having tears. Nobody makes improvements moving heavy weight in the gym a week out from a show. Put that energy into posing practice or something else.
I really doubt that is grade 1 with that much bruising and inflammation. That is at least a grade 2

It's Jared and his Dr. Mike bullshit. He was doing his training, Matt was just doing his diet. and oh look Nick is hurt. Don't hire clown dicks to run your training. Mike is a douche and Jared is his lackey.
I do think Mike gets carried away with his full ROM shit. My guess is he went went to deep on stiff leg deadlift

I really doubt that is grade 1 with that much bruising and inflammation. That is at least a grade 2
Agreed. I was just giving estimated healing times.

I think Nick Walker has taught us all that “good form” doesn’t mean no muscle tears. I’ve always thought that he has some of the best form out of any bodybuilder in this decade.

The other thing (and I’m speculating here) is that you can see his knee compression sleeve outline in the photo. It’s so easy to leave them on when you do hamstrings on a heavy quad day, but that also restricts blood flow. Not a good combo when you’re a week out.

Saw the video he posted! Felt super bad for him, especially when he started tearing up! All those guys work so hard day in and day out for so long. Hopefully he comes back bigger and better next year!!

I think Nick Walker has taught us all that “good form” doesn’t mean no muscle tears. I’ve always thought that he has some of the best form out of any bodybuilder in this decade.

The other thing (and I’m speculating here) is that you can see his knee compression sleeve outline in the photo. It’s so easy to leave them on when you do hamstrings on a heavy quad day, but that also restricts blood flow. Not a good combo when you’re a week out.
Yea his form is excellent I think he just pushed to hard when in a highly depleted state.

I have seen many strongman competitors bounce back from hamstring tears but havnt seen it much in bodybuilders. I wonder if it leaves a gap in the hamstring once it heals.

I do think Mike gets carried away with his full ROM shit. My guess is he went went to deep on stiff leg deadlift

NW recently posted himself doing dumbbell straight leg deads with him putting his hammies at max length for reps. I was thinking at the time that it was impressive but high risk and beyond the ROM I would risk at my age. I think only once you have an injury do you really start to think about how to achieve maximum stimulation of gains while minimizing potential damage to yourself.

I have to agree this is true. Often he'll add a disclaimer (at least nowadays) that if you have or have had injuries you may have to modify somewhat, but he still pushes it enough to annoy sometimes. Bottomline, I'm not a spring chicken and I'm simply not capable with all my years of training and wear and tear of doing some thing to the depths they like. I do my best though, without getting injured, of pushing my own limitations though.

but he probably didn't break it during training - he doesn't say anything about it
I heard it happened his last hamstring day doing heavy SLDL. I don’t know what his trainers were thinking.

I heard it happened his last hamstring day doing heavy SLDL. I don’t know what his trainers were thinking.
I think he was alone in training, and anyone who hasn't been to shape contest won't understand how weak your tendons and muscles are when you have 3-5% body fat and are dehydrated - you can tear a muscle without even touching the weights

Either way thats gotta be a horrible feeling.

I think he was alone in training, and anyone who hasn't been to shape contest won't understand how weak your tendons and muscles are when you have 3-5% body fat and are dehydrated - you can tear a muscle without even touching the weights
You think he’d know better then. I guess he need someone to hold him back.

Stupid Question to guys who had lower body injuries did your muscles in your upper body get smaller? Can you still train intensely and push yourself when training or do you have to ease up and just go get a pump, have fun in the gym and let your body recover?

Stupid Question to guys who had lower body injuries did your muscles in your upper body get smaller? Can you still train intensely and push yourself when training or do you have to ease up and just go get a pump, have fun in the gym and let your body recover?
I had many tears (fortunately partial ones) of the quad, hamstring, chest, triceps, lats and it depends on what was torn - for me the most limited thing was the ticeps, when it comes to my legs with a torn hamstring I just couldn't do heavy deadlifts and rows and then everything at 100%

I had many tears (fortunately partial ones) of the quad, hamstring, chest, triceps, lats and it depends on what was torn - for me the most limited thing was the ticeps, when it comes to my legs with a torn hamstring I just couldn't do heavy deadlifts and rows and then everything at 100%

How did you get your tears? Like the chest, triceps, quad, lat… was it all gym related?

How did you get your tears? Like the chest, triceps, quad, lat… was it all gym related?
yes, everything at the gym except the hamstring - I tore it while doing the splits on stage during a free routine at a competition lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws