over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker

he's won over 300k

on top of sponsors, youtube, and guest posings... im sure he's doing alright

plus he has Jansen in his corner to guide him
He’s also dropped and lost a ton of sponsors. And $300k is chump change in life when his cars are worth that.

I don’t think he’s broke now. I’m saying after bodybuilding. Jay was smart and put all his winnings into real estate hence he does so well.

I just hope he’s considering his future in all this. Maybe that’s coaching, but doubt it.

He’s also dropped and lost a ton of sponsors. And $300k is chump change in life when his cars are worth that.

I don’t think he’s broke now. I’m saying after bodybuilding. Jay was smart and put all his winnings into real estate hence he does so well.

I just hope he’s considering his future in all this. Maybe that’s coaching, but doubt it.
I doubt it. Considering all those dropped and lost sponsorships, Nick doesn’t have a good track record with relationships. Seems like the type of dude to burn bridges with people. He rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

I would assume he's dropping sponsors to get better paying sponsorships. I really wonder what supplement contracts are worth these days. He's with HD now, I'm sure they pay him better than Hosstile...

I like Nick. Continuously stands on his business. Most bodybuilders cower at the thought of any criticism to themselves.

Although many times he has come out like an idiot making delusional statements, like, I'm going to win 10 MO its good to see someone who does not simply accept the decisions of the judges and demands some kind of consistency in the decisions of the shows.

There's always been this idea that the athlete has to work hard and accept the results, I think that's bullshit, athletes can have their say and disagree. So, I may not be the guy with the highest IQ, but I like that attitude.

I would assume he's dropping sponsors to get better paying sponsorships. I really wonder what supplement contracts are worth these days. He's with HD now, I'm sure they pay him better than Hosstile...
I hope they do. But he has celcius too. I would have stayed with Raw if I was him- think that was a miss on his part, but he’s young. He will be fine either way. Lol

I hope they do. But he has celcius too. I would have stayed with Raw if I was him- think that was a miss on his part, but he’s young. He will be fine either way. Lol
He just added Alphalete 👍

He just added Alphalete 👍
He also has his wife’s NuSauce brand as he dropped Flavor Gang. What amazes me most with Nick is that he has held onto a large brand like Celsius. I’ll give him credit there. He’s held onto them over the years so far.

I’m sure after missing the O last year he’s having to do a lot of content to make up for not competing. I’m sure every brand wants to see him back in action winning on the stage.

He also has his wife’s NuSauce brand as he dropped Flavor Gang. What amazes me most with Nick is that he has held onto a large brand like Celsius. I’ll give him credit there. He’s held onto them over the years so far.

I’m sure after missing the O last year he’s having to do a lot of content to make up for not competing. I’m sure every brand wants to see him back in action winning on the stage.
Him and his GF / wife are no longer together. I don’t think he’s associated with nusauce any more because of that.

Dude likes to go through his women lol

Him and his GF / wife are no longer together. I don’t think he’s associated with nusauce any more because of that.

Dude likes to go through his women lol
Well shit, that escalated quickly. Makes sense as I only follow him on FB and hadn’t seen their cheesy staged shit.

This is why you don’t get injured, miss the O and hit up Vegas instead to get married to your new gym GF.

From what I read, Nick's girlfriend left him and ran off with Andrew. I don't know if that shit is true, but in any case, athletes should keep their personal relationships secret, otherwise, you run the risk of everyone laughing at you.

In the magazine era you only knew about Jay's wife because she was on some DVDs helping him lift in the gym. Ronnie had a few women and a ton of kids, but we only know about Vicky and that's because she was a pro herself.

Then some guys were fucking as many fitness sluts as they could get their hands on. That's what you'd read about in the gossip section.

I think it was better before, with more privacy, I don't care about the private lives of the athletes, I just want to see the sporting side of them.

From what I read, Nick's girlfriend left him and ran off with Andrew. I don't know if that shit is true, but in any case, athletes should keep their personal relationships secret, otherwise, you run the risk of everyone laughing at you.

In the magazine era you only knew about Jay's wife because she was on some DVDs helping him lift in the gym. Ronnie had a few women and a ton of kids, but we only know about Vicky and that's because she was a pro herself.

Then some guys were fucking as many fitness sluts as they could get their hands on. That's what you'd read about in the gossip section.

I think it was better before, with more privacy, I don't care about the private lives of the athletes, I just want to see the sporting side of them.
Well said and agreed. I honestly never gave a shit about the cheesy fake couples post and stopped watching his content for a minute. All I want to see is the bodybuilding life and training.

If you’re an influencer or in the spotlight I’d keep your spouse and family out of it. Always been a rule of mine.

CBUM and Derek do a good job at balance as their wives are around and support things so makes sense you see them naturally as it happens in some videos. I imagine Derek now will be a bit more controlled as well with a kid. Same for Claurida who is already pretty private.

Either way, in regards to Nick- all guys want to see is his bodybuilding content. Keep the personal drama off camera- this is bodybuilding not the Kardashians.

I have never in my life followed a rich or famous persons personal life as i could care less as i don't know them. I check out bodybuilders training or diet a little but not much as there are numerous ways to accomplish what they do. I see there is a general thread that most go by but the details are different from person to person. And it ends up being personal choice as to how they want to be consistent. I look at the occasional car wreck when i drive by but only because i am already there.

I have never in my life followed a rich or famous persons personal life as i could care less as i don't know them. I check out bodybuilders training or diet a little but not much as there are numerous ways to accomplish what they do. I see there is a general thread that most go by but the details are different from person to person. And it ends up being personal choice as to how they want to be consistent. I look at the occasional car wreck when i drive by but only because i am already there.
I am the same way, I simply don't care about their personal lives at all, that's not.to say I don't hear things but I really dont.seek this info out.

Iv never followed anyone or anything lol. Like you I don’t care what others lives entail Iv got my own life and that’s enough. No one is that interesting to me that I’d take time from my day to see what others are doing. And my daily affairs are my business. Exactly why I don’t have social media. This forum is all I have.

Huge mistake on his part leaving Raw. They really took off after he left and especially with the addition of Cbum.

Nick doesn’t seem to have too much loyalty to anyone.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws