over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jake Paul vs Nick Diaz

If I was to put money on this fight I’d have to put the money on Jake Paul. I think he is a tool and I like Nate from his time in the UFC but don’t think he measure up in a boxing ring. MMA cage, street brawl, bare knuckle I would give it to Diaz.

If I was to put money on this fight I’d have to put the money on Jake Paul. I think he is a tool and I like Nate from his time in the UFC but don’t think he measure up in a boxing ring. MMA cage, street brawl, bare knuckle I would give it to Diaz.
I agree Jake seems like a total douche but my understanding is that he does legitimately take his boxing seriously. I posted before on this thread, i think Jake will win by decision but i highly doubt he'll be able to KO/TKO Diaz. I think it goes the distance

Everyone has Paul as the favorite but I think they're basing that on two irrelevant things - Diaz's 'I don't give a fuck about anything' attitude and how much smaller he is. Yeah Diaz has all the money he could ever want, but he's not going to let a YouTube star outclass him in the ring. He used to spar with Andre Ward so he has boxing skills. The size difference is dumb too - in UFC Diaz was known for his outstanding cardio and fighting just as hard in the fifth round as the first. He won many fights by just tiring guys out then going in for the kill. I make no prediction how it ends but do expect Diaz to win.

We'll be there in person tonight and it'll be fun either way.

That press conference was pure comedy..him and his brother both truly are annoying villains of society.

I hope Nate wins.
Although I watched the Netflix thing on Jake and don’t mind him too much, he still isn’t an elite fighter.

It’s just proof too.
You can have all the money, the best trainers, the best equipment money can buy…and STILLLL you aren’t a top professional athlete in your chosen sport. It takes genetics to be that elite level winner and Jake doesn’t have it. He’s a smart business man but he’s an OK boxer at best.

WILL NOT

You beat me to it…

Amazing how many people will talk about Nate without knowing a single thing about him or fighting in general…

Nate has trained with Andre Ward, arguably one of the greatest boxers of all time, and many guys in his camp since he was a teenager…

Just because he has a funky style people think he doesn’t have hands… The guy can box…

Now that being said, they’re not the same hands he had 5-8 years ago, though he almost knocked out Leon Edwards not too long ago at 170lbs… So there’s still hope…

But Jake is much bigger and he can box too… A part of me thinks he takes the fight but who I WANT to win is Nate…

We’ll see…

Fuck Jake. He is 110% taking gear with the huge zits, puffy red face, and balding. He needs to cheat to fight against a 38 year old washed diaz. He is not a pro boxer and is a fraud. He acts like a middle schooler with his cringe jokes.

what is he taking?

lmao

Testosterone suspension with either halo or cheque drops. He’s obviously not a huge bodybuilder but he has the tell tale signs of PED usage. His brother takes gear as well (WWE wrestler).

USADA doesn’t test him for his stupid exhibition matches with old MMA fighters.

throughout history athletes have NEVER used steroids for a competitive advantage.

Trust me bro.
You've made multiple claims this week (nobody should ever inject estrogen, Accutane is horrible on liver, now this on Paul brothers using PEDs) without anything to back them up. You even had to admit the Accutane claim was wrong after I spoke up. Know that you will continually get called out for that stuff on this board.

Not the outcome I wanted but still an entertaining fight. We got there in the last few rounds of Avila vs. Stephens because we had no interest in watching no-names for hours plus we ate Brazilian steakhouse before. Serrano vs. Hardy was great. Diaz just didn't do real damage to Paul - every time he got a barrage going Paul clinched. I knew Paul would win by the later rounds with the knockdown. I hope Paul does go on to facing Conor McGregor in a boxing match.

We had good seats 13 rows back. The place was legitimately packed - over 17,000 tickets out and likely close to that many in the building.

20230805-215932.jpg

20230805-231102.jpg

20230805-233458.jpg

20230805-234454.jpg

20230805-234455.jpg

i wish Kimbo Slice was still alive

would be interesting to see him fight Jake if he was still reasonably close to his prime

You've made multiple claims this week (nobody should ever inject estrogen, Accutane is horrible on liver, now this on Paul brothers using PEDs) without anything to back them up. You even had to admit the Accutane claim was wrong after I spoke up. Know that you will continually get called out for that stuff on this board.

1. Exogenous estrogen for males have been used for prostate cancer or feminizing therapy. When have we seen in the history of bodybuilding guys using exogenous estrogen? What coach is giving their athletes estrogen? Are we not typically using anti estrogens or aromatase inhibitors to counteract the effects of excessive estrogens? Exogenous estrogen also lowers IGF-1 bioavailability , while androgens that aromatize will increase IGF-1. I don’t think me saying men should not be injecting estrogen is such a controversial statement.

2. Decreased high-density lipoproteins (HDLs), increased liver function tests (LFTs), increased creatinine phosphokinase (CPK), decreased hemoglobin and hematocrit, decreased erythrocyte, and leukocyte counts, and increased platelet counts are all possible side effects. You said that you should be more worried about lipids on orals instead of liver yet accutane is also damaging to lipids. All I stated was if someone wants to use accutane it would be wise to drop orals and reduce toxicity. Accutane also has been documented in causing GI stress and joint pain. This isn’t a drug that’s particularly mild. Maybe for you it is. Plenty of people get nasty sides from accutane and overall it can make you feel lousy. Then add some Orals on top of that and it’s not going to be a good time.

3. Me claiming Jake Paul takes steroids is irrelevant, it is simply an opinion. You don’t have to agree with me and can brush it off.

So me telling people not to inject estrogen, stack orals with accutane, and claiming Jake Paul takes gear are so outlandish to the other things people say here?

I didn't watch it but I'm going to assume Nate lost lol

Unfortunately.

Nate was outsized and out-classed as a boxer; but in typical Nate style, took a beating and kept coming like a zombie and w heart. Dude is tough.

It was surprisingly somewhat even though round to round overall but Jake knocked him down hard (heavy hit) in an earlier round (3? 4?) but all rounds afterwards were mostly even.

Jake looked like (and is) a boxer.

Nate didn’t look like much of one - just wanted to scrap lol.

To Jake’s credit, his endurance matched Nate step for step IMHO. Was rather shocked about that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws