over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bradley Martyn challenges Nate Diaz!?

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This seems like a TERRIBLE idea lol
If you havent been training most of your life to fight, getting in ring with Nate Diaz is a BAD idea imo.

Bradley Martin is nobody to most of the population. It would take big money for Nate to be interested and I don't see how this fight could generate that kind of money.

Will never happen lol... I laugh when big guys think they can challenge trained fighters. When I started MMA at 280, I was getting crushed by guys under 200 at times lol... and still do sometimes now that I'm 240. Experience/Skill can absolutely trump "size" and "strength".

This seems like a TERRIBLE idea lol
If you havent been training most of your life to fight, getting in ring with Nate Diaz is a BAD idea imo.
He didn’t really challenge him bro if you’re referring to the interview.

He said “do you think you could beat me in a street fight?”

That’s it. And of course Nate would beat him in a street fight.

hes a podcaster that says whatever he wants for clicks and views. Shocker lol. There is no beef its just content. He did the same thing with Devin Haney the 150 lb boxer :ROFLMAO:
He’s kind of a troll with the shit he does in the gym.

Will never happen lol... I laugh when big guys think they can challenge trained fighters. When I started MMA at 280, I was getting crushed by guys under 200 at times lol... and still do sometimes now that I'm 240. Experience/Skill can absolutely trump "size" and "strength".
That’s a fact that most big guys don’t understand. The large majority of bigger guys cannot fight there way out of a wet paper bag. I do both combat sports and lift so I can look the part and handle myself as well.

Some big guys are really skillful..but those big guys are just freaks..they look like that without even trying to bodybuild.

Performancebased isn’t a bodybuilder or a small dude..but he’s fuck you up.

First off Brad lies about his weight, hes 260lbs fully clothed with construction boots LOL.

He always feels the need to ask any fighter if they could take him because he's a insecure man child.

he already got manhandled against a chunky un-trained guy

That’s a fact that most big guys don’t understand. The large majority of bigger guys cannot fight there way out of a wet paper bag. I do both combat sports and lift so I can look the part and handle myself as well.
Yes. That's me too. I box/spar almost every day. Lift. Run miles. Then work the bag or go to open sparring at various gyms.
Thing is, I'm always sparring against guys much younger than me. Not too many 6'4+ 50-something heavy weights to spar against. So I'm mainly going against late-20s thru mid-30s guys.
Ive been rocked one time. Where I couldn't get my legs underneath me.
I've rocked many guys though. Had a few guys just quit mid round..
If you go to the south side, they have public open sparring sessioms at McGregor park.
Guys at the park just jumping in a make shift ring. Pretty cool. Seen many guys get knocked out with a one hitter quitter.

Yes. That's me too. I box/spar almost every day. Lift. Run miles. Then work the bag or go to open sparring at various gyms.
Thing is, I'm always sparring against guys much younger than me. Not too many 6'4+ 50-something heavy weights to spar against. So I'm mainly going against late-20s thru mid-30s guys.
Ive been rocked one time. Where I couldn't get my legs underneath me.
I've rocked many guys though. Had a few guys just quit mid round..
If you go to the south side, they have public open sparring sessioms at McGregor park.
Guys at the park just jumping in a make shift ring. Pretty cool. Seen many guys get knocked out with a one hitter quitter.
I’d love to go there and get in the ring. I train a lot in boxing as well. I’ve been rocked hard a couple times but I’ve def put some guys on there ass for sure. But yeah for some reason a lot of people equate size with being able to fight but we all know people have that misconstrued. I’ve met a lot of big guys who can’t fight and are straight up pussys.

I’d love to go there and get in the ring. I train a lot in boxing as well. I’ve been rocked hard a couple times but I’ve def put some guys on there ass for sure. But yeah for some reason a lot of people equate size with being able to fight but we all know people have that misconstrued. I’ve met a lot of big guys who can’t fight and are straight up pussys.
Another good place for consistent open sparring is main street downtown.

He makes out he’s a baller but I saw a video abes back with him and stevewilldoit who was buying some high end richard Miele watches and Bradley was making out he was interested trying stuff on and didn’t buy a thing. The comments ripped him that he’s just a hanger on with no real cash

He makes out he’s a baller but I saw a video abes back with him and stevewilldoit who was buying some high end richard Miele watches and Bradley was making out he was interested trying stuff on and didn’t buy a thing. The comments ripped him that he’s just a hanger on with no real cash
Too be fair... I know people with real cash. Not credit or finance money. But have it in the bank cash. They don't impulse buy. They plan to buy things. They look for the best deals or negotiate for the best price.
Not saying that applies to Bradley.. but sometimes just buying stuff off the rip isn't the best move. Even if you have it.
So that probably says more about the commenters then it does about Bradley.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131