over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bradley Martyn challenges Nate Diaz!?

Maybe i missed a post or i have them on ignore 🤷🏻‍♂️ Anythings possible

idk, just seemed that way. I have been wrong before

I swear there was a guy here that said he like to hang out w a group of women at the gym and join in (i don’t think he was gay but idk) while they scoped out guys
I don’t know why the thought occurred to me that it could have been you

anyway i’m a lot less interested in this now that i’ve inhaled some plants

Yea man, maybe you read it wrong or have people blocked etc..

Either way, that’s how I meant it..

Also in reference to the rest of your post, I just replied to @danieltx above 👆🏻

And yup, you got it right, I’m not gay at all..

And also, yes, I guess if you’re referencing that particular “argument” I had with some guys on here, I did “talk shit” (the truth?) about giant bodybuilders etc in that particular way… But all in all, I didn’t mean it to attack anyone in particular on here and also it’s completely irrelevant to anything going on in here..

Yea man, maybe you read it wrong or have people blocked etc..

Either way, that’s how I meant it..

Also in reference to the rest of your post, I just replied to @danieltx above 👆🏻

And yup, you got it right, I’m not gay at all..

And also, yes, I guess if you’re referencing that particular “argument” I had with some guys on here, I did “talk shit” (the truth?) about giant bodybuilders etc in that particular way… But all in all, I didn’t mean it to attack anyone in particular on here and also it’s completely irrelevant to anything going on in here..
Ok, cool beans

First off Brad lies about his weight, hes 260lbs fully clothed with construction boots LOL.

He always feels the need to ask any fighter if they could take him because he's a insecure man child.

he already got manhandled against a chunky un-trained guy

Not saying it has anything to do with whether he can fight but he is far more athletic than most bbers, besides being far taller. He used to some stunts, jumping out pool, dunking, and at one point seemed to take powerlifting much more seriously.

I love how everyone is hating on Bradley calling him a nobody just because YOU’VE never heard of him…

Hate really never falls from the top, it always comes from the bottom…

I can name you guys a couple Sheiks you’ve almost 100% never heard of and they have more money, power, access etc than anyone/everyone on this forum will ever have, combined, in 10 life times… So who cares if you’ve never heard of him..

The guy is pretty successful and has one of the best gyms in LA, he’s a pretty humble dude from the content I’ve seen, and yes, of course he’s gota spice things up to create views and content, why are y’all taking it so personal??

Like him or hate him, he’s made a name for himself in content creation and has befriended/associated with some big name/successful people, has an extremely successful business and is a multimillionaire and he’s only 34 years old..

Sucks to suck if you’re bitter and hate your mediocre lives…
Agree that he is down to earth. He had a good video where he did some BJJ, sure seemed like a cool guy. Some ppl take stuff way too seriously.

Sadly I think it's going to be an easy win for Jake. Nate has the attitude of he will fight any time and place and is obviously just doing it for the payday so I hope he is training even 50% as hard as Jake. You would think a trained MMA fighter would find it easy but it's a totally different world and all those years of training can even go against them because they can't do what they are programmed to do. Nate has no technique and whilst he can take a punch I think that will be needed because he will probably take many in this fight. Hopefully is overall toughness prevails and he catches who with a good punch.

Bradley Martin is on his podcast he is not chatting to him in private it's obviously for clicks and headlines. I would hope he doesn't really think that. He wouldn't last 30 secs with either of those guys in an MMA fight. Boxing might be a little different but he said MMA so it would be over quickly.
Martin did BJJ on a video...and he clearly understands hes not a fighter.

+1. I met the guy at FIBO a couple years ago and he seemed like a nice guy at the time. Saw part of the interview with Diaz as well and it didn't seem all to serious. He's damn well aware Diaz would fold him in under a minute.

Then again I was in Ibiza when returning from Afghanistan once when we watched this ginormous motherfucker get into it with a really small but apparently high level BJJ dude. Little guy went for a take down, big guy literally picked him up and threw him through a window. Don't underestimate pure power either.
Ppl take this stuff way too serious. Martin was obviously kidding. Ppl need to lighten up, hes a youtuber and is light hearted and goofy in his videos. Some guys on these forums must be a real joy to be around in the real world.

I’d love to do a YouTube series on “bodybuilder challenges Jiu Jitsu gym”… which has been done… but not with the bodybuilder being a black belt in bjj.

I went down to visit Florida a few months back. Went on no gi day. Nobody knew anything about me.

Do you have any experience? Yes, I train.

Can you do this? Yes, I’m familiar with this technique.

How long have you been training!? 14 years.

What belt are you? LOLLLLL

20-30 min of the class looking and thinking “what the actual fuck!?” until I was outed as a black belt.
I would think the higher belts would have been suspicious once they saw how you move, ...etc, especially if you were doing , de la riva, reverse de la riva etc all stuff that a beginner wouldn't do all that well even if they were somewhat familiar

Not saying it has anything to do with whether he can fight but he is far more athletic than most bbers, besides being far taller. He used to some stunts, jumping out pool, dunking, and at one point seemed to take powerlifting much more seriously.
He still does. He’s a clown. You see the one where he tried to bench press the girl on top of a couple of barbells and it fell on his face.

Also,
I would think the higher belts would have been suspicious once they saw how you move, ...etc, especially if you were doing , de la riva, reverse de la riva etc all stuff that a beginner wouldn't do all that well even if they were somewhat familiar

We weren’t rolling. I showed up to the normal no gi class. They did a series of warm up exercises around common BJJ positions. People stopped what they were doing to watch, like WTF? It was pretty funny. The younger belts were trying to help explain things at first, then felt a little embarrassed. Lol

I actually think Jake wins this fight.. Nate has never fought anyone this big before (Jake easily walks around over 200lbs) and he hits HARD.. The kid can crack.. Sure Nate has a gas tank and some striking experience over him etc, but I don’t see him pulling it off…

I think Jake wins it in 4 rounds…
I agree, but let's see if he climbs in the octagon with Nate like he said he would.

He still does. He’s a clown. You see the one where he tried to bench press the girl on top of a couple of barbells and it fell on his face.
i never followed him that closely and always took him as not serious and just clowning around. Not a fan of the fitness youtubers really.

Also,

We weren’t rolling. I showed up to the normal no gi class. They did a series of warm up exercises around common BJJ positions. People stopped what they were doing to watch, like WTF? It was pretty funny. The younger belts were trying to help explain things at first, then felt a little embarrassed. Lol
haha. I have seen a few of those black belt pretends to be white belt vids. One where the "white belt" is destroying the brown and purple belts, after pretending not to know how to do a shrimp and pummeling drills

i never followed him that closely and always took him as not serious and just clowning around. Not a fan of the fitness youtubers really.
I don’t really follow him either, just something that went viral and popped up on my feed. But yeah I agree he’s a clown.

A fucking narcissist knob who loves himself.

Posting this in a bodybuilding forum is wild…

A “sport” that revolves solely on selfishness, narcissism and vanity to the highest degree… Nothing even comes close…

Go figure…

You’re confusing hate with harmless shit talk.

and unless you and this guy are fucking or you owe him a life debt, why are you defending him so aggressively against guys who are just saying they have no idea who he is, lol?

also interesting how you single yourself out as a little guy by talking shit about big guys

Serious question. are you the guy that likes to work out w women or am i thinking of someone else

View attachment 179705
So I usually stretch a couple times per week, call it 3x.. About 30 minute sessions but yes a lot of static stretching and admittedly I can probably take it more seriously, it’s just one of those things I never enjoyed doing and have slacked off with..

I also have one of those machines where you sit down legs in front and as you turn a little wheel it spreads your legs open to do a split (I put a pic below) to help with opening my hips…

How do you stretch with tension and ROM? Any videos or links of people I can follow you can reference?

Thanks for taking the time 🙏🏻
Three 30 minute stretching sessions a week is probably more than 99% of this board, myself included. I do maybe 15 minutes per week max.

I'm surprised people don't realize, that Bradley Martin is just fucking around, trying to troll his guests. I'm pretty sure Nate knows that. It’s just bros talking shit to each other.
Bradley Martyn is cool as shit.

It says a lot about the character of a man who doesn’t know who someone is, yet still says something negative about the person.

Brad was clearly messing around with the street fight stuff and anyone who watched would know that. It’s not that serious.

Most of us would love to own a gym with countless extremely hot women and have a very successful podcast. Not to mention he’s crazy strong.

I choose to respect people like that, rather than criticize.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws