over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker out of the O

Apparently he felt a “jolt” when standing up from standing up while training chest.
He mentions that he’s not doing the Arnold Classic.

Apparently he felt a “jolt” when standing up from standing up while training chest.
He mentions that he’s not doing the Arnold Classic.
so he wasn't even training hams when it gave out? wow, must have had some micro tears and fraying that finally gave out

it is ironic, I know a handful of guys that have torn their biceps, and none of them were even training when they did it. 1 Guy was picking up his toddler, another guy moving a TV, another guy moving a washer, and another dude glipping a tire, which I guess that counts as training, but he wasn't deadlifting or training arms.

I think Nick is probably DB benching above 100 lbs each arm and that is a significant weight to hoist up to position. Sometimes we forget that its still a load applied to our body and the is "proper form" when tossing a DB above your shoulders for a press that can effect the rest of your body. That sucks though. Very sneaky injury.

I think Nick is probably DB benching above 100 lbs each arm and that is a significant weight to hoist up to position. Sometimes we forget that its still a load applied to our body and the is "proper form" when tossing a DB above your shoulders for a press that can effect the rest of your body. That sucks though. Very sneaky injury.

Mate, did you even see the interview? Nick must be very angry with everyone throwing out theories about how stupid he is for training hard, people who seem to have never seen how he trains and don't want to understand that injuries happen no matter what, even many of them outside the train sesions.

I think he was alone in training, and anyone who hasn't been to shape contest won't understand how weak your tendons and muscles are when you have 3-5% body fat and are dehydrated - you can tear a muscle without even touching the weights
Which apparently is what happened, he tore it standing up, didn't realize it was a tear, got tissue work done.............and thats all she wrote.

aprox. 6 mintues in.

Which apparently is what happened, he tore it standing up, didn't realize it was a tear, got tissue work done.............and thats all she wrote.

aprox. 6 mintues in.

yes, of course, I've already watched it and it's just as I thought - it's just an accident, such things happen when you're just before a competition.

It just occured to me after seeing the shots of Nick right before he got injured: NOW IS THE TIME to get the veins stripped out. I understand not getting them before as it would require a little time off and he wanted NONE of that. Well he has the time now and there is no reason not to I would think.

It just occured to me after seeing the shots of Nick right before he got injured: NOW IS THE TIME to get the veins stripped out. I understand not getting them before as it would require a little time off and he wanted NONE of that. Well he has the time now and there is no reason not to I would think.
do you think they hurt his physique? I heard people saying they think Keone's ab separation might cost him the win, which is odd since Ronnies was as gross and it never did. I am not a gan og the large diastasis look, but Keones wais is actually tight and not blocky or bubble gutty so I would be a bit surprised if that was the deciding factor. Or people could just be full of shit

Didn’t he already get some removed/zapped? Obviously not all of them, but I swore he did do something about a couple.

do you think they hurt his physique? I heard people saying they think Keone's ab separation might cost him the win, which is odd since Ronnies was as gross and it never did. I am not a gan og the large diastasis look, but Keones wais is actually tight and not blocky or bubble gutty so I would be a bit surprised if that was the deciding factor. Or people could just be full of shit
I don't think they do as people are so used to them at this point. I do think they COULD be an issue at some point health wise. I know he says his doc looked and said no big deal but does that doc know and UNDERSTAND the "unique" biological environment those veins are existing in? Might as well with the time he now has.

Ok since when does anyone train legs the week of a competition anyways. This is entire thing reeks of total bullshit

Obviously people get hurt all the time, we wouldn't wish that on anyone and of course sometimes injuries are random.

However Jared Feather who I believe has some involvement in the coaching of Nick Walker also hurt his hamstring recently. Still can't help but question this emphasis on stretching certain muscles under load, the hamstrings in particular being a risky one:

Obviously people get hurt all the time, we wouldn't wish that on anyone and of course sometimes injuries are random.

However Jared Feather who I believe has some involvement in the coaching of Nick Walker also hurt his hamstring recently. Still can't help but question this emphasis on stretching certain muscles under load, the hamstrings in particular being a risky one:

I like Hanys FST-7 which imo works, stretching hamstrings under load sounds pretty fucking stupid but maybe I’m old fashioned as training with tourniquets on (occlusion training I think they call it) and training against a TENS unit all seems to be asking the body to go against itself to me. I’m all for pushing 110% plus but some of the stuff these days just seems to be for clicks and not functional as well as dangerous ie torn hamstrings

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131