over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker

Huge mistake on his part leaving Raw. They really took off after he left and especially with the addition of Cbum.

Nick doesn’t seem to have too much loyalty to anyone.
'Loyalty' has no place in the business world - it's a concept companies fooled prior generations with.

You pay your bills with what hits your bank account, not loyalty or saying 'But I work for X'. If another company wants to pay you more to do the same or less work you're a fool not to take the offer. And before you go on about Walker burning bridges again, stars like him will always have 100 more companies in line waiting to sign them.

or maybe he feels like he's been betrayed by people, and this has affected the way he has moved in the world.

people who are not foolish are, generally speaking, only loyal to those who are loyal to them.
'Loyalty' has no place in the business world - it's a concept companies fooled prior generations with.

You pay your bills with what hits your bank account, not loyalty or saying 'But I work for X'. If another company wants to pay you more to do the same or less work you're a fool not to take the offer. And before you go on about Walker burning bridges again, stars like him will always have 100 more companies in line waiting to sign them.

Exactly. Before some of y’all criticize Nick maybe you should do your homework. Did you see what Raw and Dom did to Shaun Clarida? How many people have left Fouad for being a scumbag? Some of y’all just love to hate to hate.

I missed this, what happened?
Shaun had a few months left on his contract with Raw. He never received a renewal offer. He took a call with another supplement company. Dom found out and terminated his contract immediately. So anyone here accusing athletes of not being loyal needs to shut the fuck up. It’s the equivalent of siding with an NFL team over an athlete with no guaranteed contract - fucking stupid.

Agreed on loyalty in business.

And yes you studied my posts long enough to know I hate Nick. Congrats. Regardless one can only burn so many bridges.

Just compare Raw to HD to see if he made the right decision.

Agreed on loyalty in business.

And yes you studied my posts long enough to know I hate Nick. Congrats. Regardless one can only burn so many bridges.

Just compare Raw to HD to see if he made the right decision.
Right decision? Do you know the details of his contract?

I love when you post - you continue to expose how much of a retard you are.
That’s cool bro. I love how you expose your whole life on PM for the world to see. You’re a bit of a tard to me too bud. Idc how many people on here like you.
“Did you hear both sides of the story?”

“I don’t need to”

Yeah.. these people exist

And they are allowed on juries.. pretty scary
So now we are comparing me not wanting or needing to know a bodybuilders story to 2 sides of a jury trial? 🙄

So now we are comparing me not wanting or needing to know a bodybuilders story to 2 sides of a jury trial? 🙄

Ur passing judgement/arriving at a conclusion without having all the details

Some would argue that’s not really fair

Doesn’t make a difference to me in this case, but it is a concerning behavior out in the real world

For what it’s worth I like you Slesh Lol

I like Nick. Reminds me a lot of a much freakier Mike Matarazzo <3 (who had the craziest fuckin arms and calves EVER!!) ...Mike Matarazzo is a cool comparison, after all, Matarazzo is one of the few guys to beat a very good Flex Wheeler, even with his Nick Walker like structure. So it CAN happen. Any given day, anyone can get beaten.
That is who Nick reminds me of too. Long torso, insane arms, and stubby legs. Matarazzo was a wild man!! Some great classic photo shoots in FLEX mag.

“Did you hear both sides of the story?”

“I don’t need to”

Yeah.. these people exist

And they are allowed on juries.. pretty scary
Even scarier is that many people are allowed to breed and shouldn't!
Ur passing judgement/arriving at a conclusion without having all the details

Some would argue that’s not really fair

Doesn’t make a difference to me in this case, but it is a concerning behavior out in the real world
In America we don't need details to form an opinion or be fair. Especially on the internet. Not sure of your place of residence! :)

In America we don't need details to form an opinion or be fair. Especially on the internet. Not sure of your place of residence! :)
You don’t need to, but it’s stupid to do without knowing all the context and therefore you should expect to be judged for it and face consequences based on the severity of the situation.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws