over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clen vs eca

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
now i never really gave eca a try as there was always clen around. and back in the day plain dymetadrine 25. clen....well was not all its cracked up to be. so my question is what do you guys think of the eca stack compared to the clen. i know a few people using it now and its working pretty well. so is it like this for everyone or just these few genetic freaks?;)
god bless
lucian

now i never really gave eca a try as there was always clen around. and back in the day plain dymetadrine 25. clen....well was not all its cracked up to be. so my question is what do you guys think of the eca stack compared to the clen. i know a few people using it now and its working pretty well. so is it like this for everyone or just these few genetic freaks?;)
god bless
lucian

I like eca much better...Clen gets me to tense then I get tired once it wears off...I thinkg fat loss is about the same with each, i just feel better on eca...BUT clen used in conjunction with t3 I think is much better than eca and t3...

I agree with hutch as far as side effects go. Clen gets me too jittery and i get really bad heart palipations no matter how high or low i dose it. ECA feels much better to me and keeps me warm all day so I feel I am more responsive to it (maybe all physcological). Regardless I just feel like crap when on clen.

Ty hooks up a good ECA stack as you well know...i just popped 2! :D

albuterol is a decent alternative. i get real nice a performance boost if i take it right before a workout or cardio (i never go this from clen--if anything it screwed with my endurance).

i Prefer clen/t3 and jetfuel.....only thing i dont like about clen is it cramps me up. supplementing with taurine seems to help though.

both are great dietary aids, its all about your diet :)

sulfasalazine?

anyone ever heard of this stuff? was told it was good for the liver but after looking on google....looks like it may be bad for the liver.
god bless
lucian

clen makes me feel like poop. yes, it works, but i can't stand the way i feel on it. eca works almost as well and without the crappy sides. tyrone's eca (the herbal version) is even milder than "standard" eca for me in terms of sides. i just sweat alot lol.

i would rather take that and focus on my diet than have high bp, headaches, jitters, and cramps.

let me rephrase....i use eca pre workout for energy but not regularly for fat burning. o only take it like 3x a week. im thinking of doing it daily for a bit to se how the fatloss compares to the clen.
god bless
lucian

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner