over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol Anti-Catabolic Properties

JuiceMan01

Newbies
I was doing some research and I came across the information that Clen is anti-catabolic. Does anyone have any experience with this? I have not used Clen yet, and I am planning on incorporating it into my cutting cycle. Can I for an example, do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach taking Clen and not worry about losing muscle mass? Anyone have more information and experience on this?

I was doing some research and I came across the information that Clen is anti-catabolic. Does anyone have any experience with this? I have not used Clen yet, and I am planning on incorporating it into my cutting cycle. Can I for an example, do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach taking Clen and not worry about losing muscle mass? Anyone have more information and experience on this?

It apparently does have mild anti-catabolic properties. I like to use it during PCT or there after for this effect.

I would take clen after your cardio untill you know how it is going to affect you. Clen can spike heart rate and increase respiration. Especially in first time users

no... it's not anti-catabolic.

no... it's not anti-catabolic.

Are you sure???? most texts or articles ive read state anti-catabolic properties, esp after the 6wk mark,

however i think the only study i saw stating this WAS done on horses lol

I'm skeptical about this.

The only thing I've ever found has been from Anthony Roberts, and it seems that his information has been copied or repeated quite a bit.

I personally think PCT would be the worst time to use clen. You're already coming off of steroids and battling that loss. Adding in something to speed up your metabolism without the anti-catabolic effects from steroids just doesn't seem like a good idea.

i wish i could peep this link, but this link doesn't pull up anything for me right now....

but, here's a couple links I found with the search:

**broken link removed**

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34308&highlight=clen

Although, it does seem as if there's two sides of the fence and you'll never get a definite answer. I don't claim to "know" anything but I have an idea in my head that clen is good for during PCT and after, or when you are off, not only because of the supposed anti-catabolic effects but because, well, I like stimulants

i hate clen, i just can't take it no matter how anti-catabolic it may be. i like to run some t3 and and eca stack during a cutting cycle with a keto diet.

The only scientific study where clen was shown to be anti catobolic was in horses. And pound per pound it was with doses much higher than what a human could handle. That is if my memory serves me right.

To me the sides and risks outweigh the benefits...due to it's long half life it's makes it incredibly hard for me to sleep and keeps me agitated.
I cramp get headaches hot BP goes up and rapid heart beat...almost like a PMS drug LOL.
works wonders in women though and they seem to tolerate it better..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear