over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomid cycle, thanks for input.

Next time, Bionic, before making an open claim on the main board. Read the study or abstract before you post some crazy shit like Clomid increases your T by 300%. It's a ridiculous claim and you didn't even bother to read your own reference materials.

"mean serum total T and non-SHBG-bound levels in young men increased by 100% and 304%, respectively"

You see how that works total serum T increased by 100%? You know what else can cause such an inexplicable rise in serum T of these levels? A good night's sleep! And that's no shit.

Next time, Bionic, before making an open claim on the main board. Read the study or abstract before you post some crazy shit like Clomid increases your T by 300%. It's a ridiculous claim and you didn't even bother to read your own reference materials.

"mean serum total T and non-SHBG-bound levels in young men increased by 100% and 304%, respectively"

You see how that works total serum T increased by 100%? You know what else can cause such an inexplicable rise in serum T of these levels? A good night's sleep! And that's no shit.

Did I ever say that Clomid will increase My, Yours or His Testosterone levels by 300%? So maybe before you make an open claim about what I DIDN'T say, you should go back and read what I ACTUALLY said.

Clearly, this thread has taken a turn and is no longer about the OP's questions. GND123, if you have any questions that you feel that I could provide some insight on, please feel free to PM me.

I posted a link to a study that used Clomid on healthy men. It raised some of their test levels by 300%. I would think that would make a noticeable difference in their physiques and performance. Again, the OP already stated....
Hey! Bionic. WTF is this? Performance gains in your study.

You're right. I must be imagining things. :rolleyes:

Yes, I recommend everyone get their Clomid cycle advice from Bionic. He seems to think it will give you some noticeable differences in your physiques and performance.

You're just a little butthurt that I came into this thread and offered up some solid information after you gave him the bodybuiilding dot com wrap.

Sorry dude. That happens sometimes. Good luck on your Clomid.

Hey! Bionic. WTF is this? Performance gains in your study.

You're right. I must be imagining things. :rolleyes:

Yes, I recommend everyone get their Clomid cycle advice from Bionic. He seems to think it will give you some noticeable differences in your physiques and performance.

You're just a little butthurt that I came into this thread and offered up some solid information after you gave him the bodybuiilding dot com wrap.

Sorry dude. That happens sometimes. Good luck on your Clomid.

Whether or not you're imagining things or that you may have subpar reading comprehension are not my concern. The fact that you are blatantly lying about me is. I'm still waiting for you to quote a post by me in this thread where I state that "Clomid will raise your test by 300%." How about this. If you can't, you resign as a mod and if you can, I'll quit this board. Deal? I've, not once, disrespected you or taken a tone with you but you've become juvenile and are resorting to ad hominem. You should take a lesson from all of the other good mods on this site.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for you to quote a post by me in this thread where I state that "Clomid will raise your test by 300%." How about this. If you can't, you resign as a mod and if you can, I'll quit this board. Deal?
Okay, let's try this one last time. I'm not disrespecting you okay?

1. Look at my last post
2. Look what you said - let me remind you:

Originally Posted by Bionic
I posted a link to a study that used Clomid on healthy men. It raised some of their test levels by 300%. I would think that would make a noticeable difference in their physiques and performance. Again, the OP already stated....

I don't really want you to quit the board. But you offered that up. I don't know why. Even the study you offered up didn't say that. Do you want me to quote again what it said? Once more 'round. The other mods stick by me 100%. Like I said, you're just a little buttsore that you f-ed up. I do it all the time. But I wouldn't offer up quitting. I certainly can make you a solid counter offer though. I don't want to, but I can.

Last edited:
Okay, let's try this one last time for Bionic. Okay? I'm not disrespecting you okay?

1. Look at my last post
2. Look what you said - let me remind you: Originally Posted by Bionic

I don't really want you to quit the board. But you offered that up. I don't know why.

I KNOW I wouldn't be quitting the board. If you can't see how what you quoted from me is DIFFERENT aka NOT THE SAME AS me saying that "Clomid will raise your test by 300%" then there's nothing more to say.
The reason I posted that was because you stated that I didn't post any studies about Clomid with healthy young men. When I showed you I did, you changed the subject. Anyways, I guess the deal is off?

I KNOW I wouldn't be quitting the board. If you can't see how what you quoted from me is DIFFERENT aka NOT THE SAME AS me saying that "Clomid will raise your test by 300%" then there's nothing more to say.
The reason I posted that was because you stated that I didn't post any studies about Clomid with healthy young men. When I showed you I did, you changed the subject. Anyways, I guess the deal is off?
No it's still on. You just quit the board.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131