over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomid sufficient for PCT?

20sam91

Registered
I ran a 10 weeker in the summer of 250mg test + dbol for the first 3 weeks. After this I did a PCT of clomid and DAA along with aromasin. 3 months on the gonads are still not as big as pre cycle (right one is fine, left is v small)... So I am considering doing a blast HCG protocol (2500iu eod for 8 shots). Should I run clomid with this too? What about nolva? (I don't have any on hand). I will be using DAA indefinitely. I am currently running peptides and don't plan on using aas in the near future. thanks.

I ran a 10 weeker in the summer of 250mg test + dbol for the first 3 weeks. After this I did a PCT of clomid and DAA along with aromasin. 3 months on the gonads are still not as big as pre cycle (right one is fine, left is v small)... So I am considering doing a blast HCG protocol (2500iu eod for 8 shots). Should I run clomid with this too? What about nolva? (I don't have any on hand). I will be using DAA indefinitely. I am currently running peptides and don't plan on using aas in the near future. thanks.

I Am no expert but HCG along with Clomid is the best PCT combo HCG should def make the boys grow again.

yes of course clomid is standard however, if your like me clomid gives me bad sides, try toremifene its fantastic, and hcg should be used during cycle but hcg is not always needed

btw bro you better think about them doses, hcg shouldnt be needed for that cycle but everyone is different, hcg for pct is a no no, it will make recovery even harder, sure your balls will come back and you will feel good but its only masking it, and i hope your not planning to run hcg only as pct, hell bro hcg can cause gyno itself ,so def go back to drawing board on this one, like i said try toremifene

I used hCG for long periods ,tried blasting and tried small doses 250-500 ED.Blast is not a good idea!Spikes your estrogen and DHT skyhigh you get bloated and acne will appear every where@@

Drop the Clomid now and start it again after the hCG cycle since the hCG WILL shut down your pitutary exactly like you're taking exogenous testosterone.SERMs are in fact estrogen derivatives!they have negative effect on spermatogenesis.

Do 5 weeks on 250-500 iu ED or EOD,Use a good AI and an antioxidant blend (Vit C,E and resveratrol) since studies have shown that after a while testicular function starts to drop due to oxidative stress induced by the extra demand done by hCG.

I'm with bbg420,DON'T use hCG for PCT.I did a lot of blood work hCG KILLS your pituitary exactly like exogenous testosterone.I had a serum testosterone of
15< pg/ml (2.4-8.2) on hCG SOLO!

I was an idiot three years ago did two anavar alone cycles and did OTC pct.Since then and my testosterone is always in the low side of normal..I did a 6 weeks cycle of hCG to grow my tests and 4x100mcg of triptoreline every week and my testosterone is dancing now on the above normal range..

I usually run the hcg throughout cycle and drop it when doing pct. 250iu eod works good for me.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear