over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomid while ON??

Fullybuilt

Banned
I know that clomid has no beneifts for someone doing a cycle and then running a pct to recover, but Im on HRT with hcg. I was wondering if taking maybe 50-100mg clomid for a week or two every couple of months will have any benefits? Maybe keep sperm count higher? Will it do anything? Thanks

Fullybuilt said:
I know that clomid has no beneifts for someone doing a cycle and then running a pct to recover, but Im on HRT with hcg. I was wondering if taking maybe 50-100mg clomid for a week or two every couple of months will have any benefits? Maybe keep sperm count higher? Will it do anything? Thanks
I take 50mg EOD during a cycle. I also do a few weeks with HCG at 200iu EOD for a month on then a month off. I never had any problems. But I tend to run longer cycles though too... so it may be subjective.

I use clomid year round. 50mg EOD. I do HRT while 'off'. So I dont need high dose ED as in normal PCT. The doo-dads dont shrink much at all because of this. :eek:

Will clomid keep your sperm count higher if taken while on HRT??

read below in bold...

Q: My husband has just been put on Clomid for 25 days to try and increase his sperm count. Can you tell me the effectiveness of this drug on sperm count less than a few hundred thousand?

A: I believe that this is likely a waste of time for someone with such a low sperm count. Clomiphene (Clomid) is often prescribed to "see what happens," but it rarely helps. There are, however, a few cases in which it may be of benefit.
First, I would review his entire medical history and perform a complete physical exam. You did not state whether the amount or volume of the ejaculate was normal. If the ejaculate volume is low, I might look to see if the sperm are being ejaculated into the bladder instead of the penis (see my column titled "No Semen Comes Out during Intercourse"). I would also determine whether any environmental factors, chemicals, medications or lifestyle factors may play a role.

Clomiphene works by increasing FSH and LH, the hormones that stimulate the gonads. If the levels of these hormones are normal or elevated, Clomid will provide no benefit. To decide when to use this medication, I measure levels of the hormones LH, FSH and testosterone. If they are low, the man may benefit with a three-month trial. Frequently, men with these low levels complain of loss of libido and impotence and note that they are shaving less often. If I notice during a physical exam that the testicles are smaller and less firm than normal, clomiphene may help.

Mark Perloe, MD

So anyway, the point of clomid is to increase FSH, LH, and testosterone. Not to increase sperm count. Especially when the volume of ejac. is normal. Perfect stuff for people looking to maintain test, FSH, and LH levels while on cycle or much more aggressively, post-cycle. Ditto for nolvadex (another SERM).

nothing really works for my nips, armidex didnt stop me from getting gyno and then there's nolvadex that actually make's my nips burn. i think when i decide to get back on that ill run clomid just like you guys described, i like when unconventional methods to cycling method's are brought into the arena

So if im on hrt(150mg cyp) would I benefit from taking clomid at 50mg EOD forever. Would this help keep my sperm count higher forever, or is it only necassary to take when you plan on having a kid?

My guess is clomid wont do alot different than Nolv did for you. You are so sensitive to estro in the breat tissue-that even a mostly inert estrogen (nolv-clomid) will cause your estro receptors to react. Usually it will just block estro and act inertly in the receptor. Arimidex is known to possible reverse some gyno in users. Youd better only use non aromatizing anabolics. And Id be careful with progesteronic anabolics also.
tbolking said:
nothing really works for my nips, armidex didnt stop me from getting gyno and then there's nolvadex that actually make's my nips burn. i think when i decide to get back on that ill run clomid just like you guys described, i like when unconventional methods to cycling method's are brought into the arena

Fullybuilt said:
So if im on hrt(150mg cyp) would I benefit from taking clomid at 50mg EOD forever. Would this help keep my sperm count higher forever, or is it only necassary to take when you plan on having a kid?
I don't think it's going to help your sperm count either way. When you say sperm count are you talking about ejaculatory volume? It may improve volume but you can blow buckets and not necessarily have a high sperm count.

OuchThatHurts said:
I don't think it's going to help your sperm count either way. When you say sperm count are you talking about ejaculatory volume? It may improve volume but you can blow buckets and not necessarily have a high sperm count.

No im talking count. I figured it may help keep it higher while on hrt, since it helps restore fsh levels.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws