over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clumpy Formestane??

Fullybuilt

Banned
Got two bottles from RXbody and its starting to settle on the bottom. Its been in my drawer for a month or so. Is it normal to settle out of solution like that? Should I set it in hot water or boiling with a draw pin in the top? Also how long? thanks

No it is not normal for it to fall out of solution, but i have no idea what soln they are using or the concentration. I know my 200mg/ml stuff never has issues and flows thru 25g pin no prob. Would be good if you knew the soln or the BA content prior to heating.

DrG

Mine is also 200mg/ml. On the back it says
additional ingrediants: (MCT oil, and ethyl alcohol as a preservative. Not greater than 3% by volume.) Can I heat it up? How? Thanks

Hmmmm, surprised by your's falling out of solution with 3% ethyl alc. Is it just formestane or are other ingredients in there? I know rxbody makes something with formestane and couple other things in there as well.

Well in any case, here is how to heat it. Boil a pan of water filled about the depth of where the bottle neck is. Once the water is boiling, take it off the burner, and then put your bottle in. The top/septum should not be covered with water, just up to the neck. Let it sit for 3 minutes, then remove gently swirl and see if the crystals are back in soln. If not, put back in the water and repeat in 3 min. This should put the formestane back in soln, although there is a chance it may crash again (hopefully not).

hope this helps,

DrG

Yah its also got 7keto-dhea in it and something called phosphatidyiserine. Maybe thats what fell out. So its ok to heat? Do I need a pin in the top of the vial? Thanks

You could vent the vial with a small pin, 25g, but I doubt the vapor pressure will be high in there as the temp is fairly low (below 212 F).

And yeah, I suspect it is the other ingredients falling out of solution, I've never had issues with pure formestane crashing at 200mg/ml and 3% alcohol.

DrG

drgoodbody said:
Hmmmm, surprised by your's falling out of solution with 3% ethyl alc. Is it just formestane or are other ingredients in there? I know rxbody makes something with formestane and couple other things in there as well.

Well in any case, here is how to heat it. Boil a pan of water filled about the depth of where the bottle neck is. Once the water is boiling, take it off the burner, and then put your bottle in. The top/septum should not be covered with water, just up to the neck. Let it sit for 3 minutes, then remove gently swirl and see if the crystals are back in soln. If not, put back in the water and repeat in 3 min. This should put the formestane back in soln, although there is a chance it may crash again (hopefully not).

hope this helps,

DrG

One step to make this easier is to get a coffee mug and fill it with that amount of water (just enough to submerse to the neck of bottle) and microwave the water for 1-2 minutes, drop in, etc...

It's the same thing, just a bit quicker...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131