over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coaching prices

eaglecall

Registered
I was wondering, what is the price range for professional online coaching?

Long story short, Ive been into fitness for a very long time. Around 15 years. Throughout this time I learn what works best for my body as far as exercise, diet, etc. Although experimented with multiple compounds for supplementation, knowing what gives me best results, what I can tolerate and what not.

Recently I became interested in the idea of for the first time prepare to compete in classic physique. I don't have appreciation for bodybuilding, nor physique. I have respect for them, I love the sport, but I never liked those categories. I always admired the Arnold days. Classic physique comes closer to what is in my mind as ideal.

But anyways. Competing, diet, nutrition, supplementation, exercise, it a lot more than what I can learn in my personal free time. It is real professional knowledge and experience of many years. It is studying, it is time and money. I am wondering what is a rough idea of prices from coaches. And I mean certified trainer with degrees in nutrition, exercise, training, experience in bodybuilding, as long as credentials. Examples of students, etc. Just have the curiosity to know if this would be something affordable for me.

Go look up coaches on their website or inquire via email and find out :)

Hit up tenny and mini truck. You've got like 40 years competition experience between them. And their prices are fair

Hit up tenny and mini truck. You've got like 40 years competition experience between them. And their prices are fair

I agree, you got years of experience here. Some of the cheapest online trainers I saw. Look at Tenny's what are you eating thread and you will see he knows nutrition.

I can't say enough about TMT! If your unaware, Tenny and mini truck are both long time members of this board. There both former competitors with literally a combined half CENTURY of personal experience. My wife and I are both being prepped by them currently. Amazing progress in 5 weeks, I've hired other top coaches before, you will pay two to three times as much and get 1/10 of the personal attention elsewhere. Check out the thread titled "TMT has arrived" you will see nothing but rave reviews. Quit wasting your time looking anywhere else!!

TEAM TMT:headbang::headbang::headbang:

yes

Price is an issue in the absence of value.

Probably better to shop coaches..... Then privately shop there prices.

email TMT......we will talk about prices..

:cool:

Ive been away for a while but Tenny has always been a wealth of knowledge. I dont know MT, sorry MT ive just been gone for a while. But from reading this board for years Tenny seems like a no brainer. Ive used both mountaindog and phil hernon with great success. Cant go wrong with either as well.

don't waste your money on tenny. he'll tell you not to eat chips and pizza and i'm not going down that road. he'll also want you to lift weights.

he also tried to sell me some topless Jack LaLanne pics.

Last edited:
don't waste your money on tenny. he'll tell you not to eat chips and pizza and i'm not going down that road. he'll also want you to lift weights.

he also tried to sell me some topless Jack LaLanne pics.

I'm not sure what the problem is here? :headbang:

I talked to Hany before about working with me. Prices were unreal. I could lease a new BMW for what he was charging.

Alex Azarian was great. Dude believed in me and kept shit so simple and he was affordable. There is a guy on MD named Nats09 that is a wealth of knowledge

I was wondering, what is the price range for professional online coaching?

Long story short, Ive been into fitness for a very long time. Around 15 years. Throughout this time I learn what works best for my body as far as exercise, diet, etc. Although experimented with multiple compounds for supplementation, knowing what gives me best results, what I can tolerate and what not.

Recently I became interested in the idea of for the first time prepare to compete in classic physique. I don't have appreciation for bodybuilding, nor physique. I have respect for them, I love the sport, but I never liked those categories. I always admired the Arnold days. Classic physique comes closer to what is in my mind as ideal.

But anyways. Competing, diet, nutrition, supplementation, exercise, it a lot more than what I can learn in my personal free time. It is real professional knowledge and experience of many years. It is studying, it is time and money. I am wondering what is a rough idea of prices from coaches. And I mean certified trainer with degrees in nutrition, exercise, training, experience in bodybuilding, as long as credentials. Examples of students, etc. Just have the curiosity to know if this would be something affordable for me.
find a qualified one ,you will have your money spended worthy

After some research I have come to the conclusion that you can't beat TMT. They have vast experience and knowledge in every single field with proven plans over the course of decades. Now is just a matter for me to organize my life and start with them as soon as I can.

After some research I have come to the conclusion that you can't beat TMT. They have vast experience and knowledge in every single field with proven plans over the course of decades. Now is just a matter for me to organize my life and start with them as soon as I can.

I'm sorry,what is TMT?

Your making a good choice with TMT. They know their shit inside out and backwards, treat you like family- i hear from them at least every other day, just to see how things are going. They ask for your imput on all aspects, they dont dictate how things must be! They also charge about 1/2 of what other coaches do. The communtication and total customization of nutrition, sups, and training to your exact goals is worth gold if your serious about results! Id pay twice what i did and still feel like i got a deal!! Do yourself a favor and get started with them, you wont be dissapointed!

Your making a good choice with TMT. They know their shit inside out and backwards, treat you like family- i hear from them at least every other day, just to see how things are going. They ask for your imput on all aspects, they dont dictate how things must be! They also charge about 1/2 of what other coaches do. The communtication and total customization of nutrition, sups, and training to your exact goals is worth gold if your serious about results! Id pay twice what i did and still feel like i got a deal!! Do yourself a favor and get started with them, you wont be dissapointed!
Hit up Tenny for TMT you won't be disappointed...

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity