over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cock Log

Well I personally know, as I have had had results, enlargment by following an exercise for your prick will get results. I would think that adding in a solid program of stretching & jelqing before a PGE1 dose would have already dialated and stretched the tissue, allowing even more blood to engorge the CC, giving you a better starting point. Now throw in some 10% topical DHT cream and some TB500 and we may all be tripods in the future.........

I won't jelq, I'll certainly stretch. I just got to make sure I don't get hard while stretching. I need to inject when it's flaccid. I may inject and then stretch immeaditly, then put the cock ring on and let's see what happens.

I just doubt I'll be able to stretch beforehand without getting an erection.

Will there be before and after photos posted? :D

Do you really wanna see that!!?? I thought most women think a penis looks gross, or is that just my wife!?

Do you really wanna see that!!?? I thought most women think a penis looks gross, or is that just my wife!?

Must just be your wife, I think most women have the same curious sexuality as us guys......maybe not us guys on 600+ mg of test a week, but you get what I mean. Just like us guys would like to see whats under every girls panties that walks by, I am sure there are just as many girls thats are looking for a bulge and would like to see whats inside.........try pumping for a while, then put a cock ring on so your engorged a bit, then get some nice fitting jeans on.....go walk around the mall and watch the ladies eyes wander.........

And a vagina is attractive? It looks like an open wound that will never heal. If you saw something on the ground that looked like a vagina...you'd stomp on it and run.

No, that shit is actually quite dangerous. Not more dangerous than IV shot of caverject in my cock, but still quite dangerous. I will do some basic stretching, as in pulling, before the injection. I tried doing some of that day, that got me hard already... :banghead:

I hope you're not doing an IV shot lol. And I think those exercises might be more dangerous. There's been members in the PE forums who have used caverject alongside exercises and their results were mediocre. I theorize that they caused too much damage to the tissue and it caused scar tissue and was actually counterproductive. And I don't recall any of them using Potaba to minimize the issue though. But interested to see what your experience with PGE1 is like.

And a vagina is attractive? It looks like an open wound that will never heal. If you saw something on the ground that looked like a vagina...you'd stomp on it and run.

If you really think about it, it all kinda looks gross.

Really saying that a vagina is ugly? I think some arent the best looking, but ones like this are beatiful little flowers from god..........that he sent here for me to pulverize!

Most don't look like that. That is nice. A true peach pussy is rare.

Most don't look like that. That is nice. A true peach pussy is rare.

I think they're beautiful! Maybe it's just me. Like a Georgia O'Keefe painting. After sex though, well... ever see a bulldog eat mayonnaise?

I would post pics of my johnson but people would say I am photo shopping and swapping it with Queefers pic instead of mine! :mad: :p

As for the exercises, I did them consistently over a decade ago. All jelquing seemed to do was make my penis more "elastic." IOW, I could manually stretch myself further but it didn't translate to an increased erection. Pumping is great but the effects were always only temporary. Clamping and traction definitely gave me increased length and girth. Once I added transdermals, things started to change daily. I only wish I knew about Potaba and TB500 back then. I never used Caver but I did use research V and that, along with keeping myself aroused, did give me 3-4 hour erections so I'm sure that helped. 10% DHT transdermal also did the same.

It's funny now that I think about it. I always looked at PE and BB, in the same light, ie I'm not doing enough, I'm not working out hard enough, my diet sucks, etc. Once I added in the smallest amount of chemicals to the equation, changes were visible on a daily/weekly basis. But unlike the effect of steroids on my muscles, my penile growth was permanent. Then I'm like "Damn! Why didn't I do this sooner instead of wasting all of my time and $$$ on BS supplements." You live and you learn. That was also my first experience with "Internet Gurus" and "Broscience." I can't begin to tell you how many of the "experts" who were selling "Secret Growth Programs" that told me how "DHT and/or 4AD won't work because your penis down-regulates its receptors after puberty" and that "Transdermals need to to go systemic and through the liver for conversion" etc. But then I grew and still have the trophy to prove it. LOL! Good luck to everyone that gives this a shot! Fortune favors the bold and nothing worth having ever comes cheaply or easily! OK sorry for the FRAT and ending with cliches! I am sincere, though :)

Last edited:
i just got here not to long ago my other board went to shit but he seems vert sincere in his words so i don't think he's lie but alot of people do so i know what you guys mean def and i never took it but every male wants to be bigger but my wife said she wont have sex with me if i do any of them and it gets bigger lol i can't even tear it up from the back i have to be gental lol but the front i can go hard on her after i get in there for a few mins you know lol

You just joined this board in the last two weeks and have already bragged about your cock size twice? Seriously? Lol.

i just got here not to long ago my other board went to shit but he seems vert sincere in his words so i don't think he's lie but alot of people do so i know what you guys mean def and i never took it but every male wants to be bigger but my wife said she wont have sex with me if i do any of them and it gets bigger lol i can't even tear it up from the back i have to be gental lol but the front i can go hard on her after i get in there for a few mins you know lol

This post is fucking classic! Ha ha!

You just joined this board in the last two weeks and have already bragged about your cock size twice? Seriously? Lol.

I am hung like a gerbil, cute and furry:) is that bragging....lol. yeah kirk makes me smile

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

kirk is giving bignshredded a run for his money

How old are you, and what planet are you from.

depends what day it is and shit but 30 and i think mars or some shit like that

not bragging just saying this board is new to me i do admit my other board went to shit so i'm here but i'm laid back I don't start shit just like to have fun and work out if thats wrong and i'm in the wrong place I guess someone can let me know no hard feelings at all i just say funny shit and have fun ! sorry if I offend anyone I thought it said cock thread lol

Bionic.......I have my PGE1 on order, as well as TB500. Are there any other con-coctions(no pun intended) that I should include with this? I have found potaba around the web, whats a normal daily dose for this stuff while on an enlargement regimine? Also, I am sure some 10% DHT cream applied topically would be great, just have to wait and see if ergo can get something like that going.......

Bionic.......I have my PGE1 on order, as well as TB500. Are there any other con-coctions(no pun intended) that I should include with this? I have found potaba around the web, whats a normal daily dose for this stuff while on an enlargement regimine? Also, I am sure some 10% DHT cream applied topically would be great, just have to wait and see if ergo can get something like that going.......

You seem to be all set. The Potaba, according to the reports on page 6 of the other PGE-1 thread, stated 1000 mgs, 3-4x per day. Also, if you could PM me a link to the Potaba, I'll love you forever (in a masculine, non-sexual sort of way :cool:)! Good luck! One other thing, if you are looking for additional length, a good stretcher will do the job nicely and has at least one study backing it up. Hit me up if I can be of any hands-off assistance. :)

DOSAGE: 2.5mcg
ERECTION STRENGTH: Pretty strong for the first hour, then the till the end is present just not super strong
ERECTION LENGTH: 3.5 hours
SIDES: Little blood after injection, I have shit tons of veins there, kind of hard to miss them. Will stretch my cock and put it right up to the light next time to make sure I nick nothing.

The erection isn't like an aroused one, it's just there. It's just a straight shooter out of your parents, I had no aroused feeling that came with it, but I did not expect that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131