over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coconut oil - fat burner

Ive been mixing Coconut oil with mac but oil too. Going to try to take a tbsp of each every day and see how things progress.

Hey,coconut oil is the best for health and fitness.I think so that
coconut oil is the best for burn fat.Coconut oil is made up of
around 90% saturated fat, 6% monounsaturated fat, and 2%
polyunsaturated fat.

Just started using it an love it allready...everything ive read on it was nothing but positive, its also supposed to absorb the oil out of ur skin....anything healthy that burns fat u just have to love....

Been cooking all of my meat/eggs in it for a few months now. Skin looks better, more energy throughout the day, and am a bit leaner. Love this stuff!

Just recently started using the stuff ..love it for cooking eggs . I even put a little on my sweet pototoe .. Good stuff

I have a big jar of it just sitting on the counter. I tried cooking eggs, poultry and veggies with it but wasn't a fan of the taste!! I'm thinking adding a teaspoon to a smoothie will probably be better.

When i take coconut oil, my appetite decrease really good

Coconut Oil in Bulk

I just bought a gallon of coconut oil. I've been using coconut oil for six months now. I consume a table spoon full with every meal. Just had my cholesterol checked and while it hasn't decreased it has stayed the same over the past year. My diet is high protein and non-starchy vegetables.

Not sure if anyone suggested this yet as I did not go through the entire forum, but a great way to wake up burning fat is a tbsp or two of coconut oil in your coffee! At first it upset my stomach a little, but now I love it. Never even touch cream/sugar anymore. Just black coffee and two tbsps of coconut oil, fat burning machine before you eat breakfast!

I cooked steals with it a full times and it it wasnt horrible but I didn't like it. Any other methods for me to consume some with out tasting it too much? is it ok to melt and then drink? what a good amount.

I cooked steals with it a full times and it it wasnt horrible but I didn't like it. Any other methods for me to consume some with out tasting it too much? is it ok to melt and then drink? what a good amount.

I just put it in my oatmeal after it was done cooking, with stevia as well and some salt for a bit of flavor and it tasted amazing.

Not sure if anyone suggested this yet as I did not go through the entire forum, but a great way to wake up burning fat is a tbsp or two of coconut oil in your coffee! At first it upset my stomach a little, but now I love it. Never even touch cream/sugar anymore. Just black coffee and two tbsps of coconut oil, fat burning machine before you eat breakfast!

Try adding butter from grass fed cows too and then you will have "bulletproof coffee"

I just put it in my oatmeal after it was done cooking, with stevia as well and some salt for a bit of flavor and it tasted amazing.

That sounds really good. Thanks for the idea:lightbulb:

I've never actually seen the texture/consistency of coconut oil; but isn't it pretty thick and creamy? Seems like it would make the coffee very thick, no?

I'm going to try this out; just ordered a some from the link in this thread.

I told wifey to use it for all the cooking from now on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131