over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coconut oil - fat burner

I started adding cocunut to my coffee with trevia..I like it. Nice morning kick with a chug of egg beaters.

I too will start trying this with shakes. Been doing more research on coconut oil and finding out so many benefits. Why haven't I been using this sooner?
Great thread!

Anyone try using MCT Oil? I use both and the MCT oil definitely gives me a kick of energy better than the coconut oil.

Coconut oil is great.
Has anyone tried macadamia nut oil in their coffee? It adds incredible flavor and an excellent energy booster.

There was a time where I would take 4-6 tbsp of coconut oil a day and I would have a hard time staying full even with deca in my system. I also had a lot more energy throughout the day.

Oh my.. I'm running out tomorrow to get some coconut oil to try it in my coffee. I've never tried the oil before, but I do love me some coconut.

Thanks for all the great info posted here!

If anyone is familiar with carb backloading, the author recommends eating a tbs of coconut oil first thing in the morning with a strong cup of coffee. You then hold off eating breakfast for a few hours. The idea is that the MCTs prolong the body's preference for burning fat which has already been setup by your nighttime fast.

It's an interesting idea and I've been doing this for a while. I actually eat 1 tbs coconut oil, 1/2 tbs evoo, and 4 fish oil caps at 6:30am just prior to morning cardio. I then wait until around 9am to eat breakfast.

Think I'm going to start doing this now that I'm a couple weeks in my cut with daily fasted cardio. I will say though, def going to have an isolate shake post-run (with water, no milk or added calories) so I really won't be having "breakfast" until a couple hours later. I'll probably just do the coconut oil though and skip the EVOO and fish oil. I don't know how you aren't shitting your pants with that amount of liquid dietary fat at once lol.

I've only ever cooked with it, but I like the idea of adding it to a cup of morning coffee, I will have to try this :)

i just swicthed to test e with coconut oil as its carrier.since ive been breaking out either in bug bites or rashes :(

I use it in everything, coffee, making eggs, in my shake. It makes a unique taste.

I lost a ton of bad weight drinking an egg white shake every morning with a spoonful of coconut oil.

Those of you that cook with it... it doesn't make your food sweet? that is all I'm afraid of.

I lost a ton of bad weight drinking an egg white shake every morning with a spoonful of coconut oil.

Those of you that cook with it... it doesn't make your food sweet? that is all I'm afraid of.

Yeah I can't cook with, it makes food taste odd. I just melt it and add it to my protein shake and down it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

For cooking, use the refined coconut oil. It has no taste at all. None. I think you get marginally better benefits from the extra virgin oil, but even the refined oil has the mct content.

I love extra virgin oil for shakes and coffee, then refined for cooking.

Been using coconut oil for years! Makes the house smell good when cooking with it :)

Not much it isn't good for

To be honest, I've used it for just about everything.
I cook with it, use it in peanut butter spreads, use it to flavor things. I've also used it as a salve for dry and damaged skin.
And yes, I kid you not, I've used it as a lubricant.
My ex-fiance' was very pro-earth pro-natural everything-aside from the MT-2 she couldn't live without. As such, anytime we were having an extended bout inn the bedroom, she'd break out the coconut oil to use on herself or to lube her hands. This kind of coconut wasn't so much an oil as it was like a wax that melted in the hand.
For those with the know-think holding raw deca.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws