over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off after 1 year HCG protocal

Steve123

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hello, I'm hoping to get some advice on how best to structure HCG use based on the following situation:

I have been on Testosterone at around 200mg per week for a year. I was self medicating Hypogonadism because the medical community basically turned its back on me. I had a couple of blasts along the way and included other anabolics.

At present, I've been diagnosed with Bipolar 1 disorder, which to me, among other things, means I should not be using steroids.

My endocrinologist suggested that I slowly taper off the Testosterone and gave me a schedule to follow. ONce I'm off completely and my levels bounce back a bit, she will run a full panel to see if I should be treated. She is concerned with me coming off abruptly because it could amplify my depression. She will not provide me with HCG or other PCT drugs.

So, over the next 5 months, I'm thinking of using HCG to try to get my balls back in shape, which hopefully will make the PCT more productive.

I've been told that ONce you let yourself get as shut down as I am HCG is uselss. Do any of you guys have experience using HCG in this kind of situation? How would you do it? I'm thinking of using a standard protacol of 250/250 IU's per week over an extended period and then discontinue right before PCT, during which I will use Clomid/Nolva. I just know that this represents around 20 weeks of HCG. Is that ok or would I be creating lydig cell issues?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I"ve decided that if I'm going to use Testosterone at this point, it will be done legally through a doc.

No more cycles for this kid.

First off test e, or test c has a natural taper built into it, so no need to do anything but stop. Two weeks after your last shot do 2500 iu of hcg on monday and do another the following monday, then do your pct. Thats about all you can do. Your test will recover at its own pace, and blood work will tell you when that is. Best of luck.

It's probably impossible to say which kind of protocol would be best. Your plan sounds reasonable though. I suspect it should work in stimulating the testes and increase their size. To not create any wild fluctuations is probably the most important considering your mental disorder. You may need to be careful with taking something like clomid too, for obvious reasons. Your doc should know about the plan and drugs used IMO.

It's possible HCG itself could have mental effects too, even beyond testosterone elevation so be on the lookout.

You need blood tests to determine what your natural test level is a couple or few weeks after your last shot of test. Steel4u is correct, once you stop the test, your body will try to produce test on its own so protocol #1 is do nothing. It may take a few weeks to several months, lots of factors, but 200mg of test for a year usually is not a big deal for your your body to recover from. If you want to do HCG, the dosage and length are really determinate on your natural test levels and how much you want or need to "force" natural test production.

I took 5000iu of HCG 3x per week for six months in order to get my natural test levels barely high enough to restore fertility. But then again, I was on a lot higher dosages and for much longer extended periods of time than you. Bottom line, you need to have blood tests and a good doc in order to be certain of the best pharmacological treatment in your case. I can't speak to the bi-polar aspects of HCG. Lastly, if your current doc doesn't give you any confidence of her knowledge of AS use and PCT (ie because she actually treats As users as opposed to reading about treatment), then find a new doc who does.

Good luck. You didn't say if you recent diagnosed bi-polar, but if you were, stay on your bi-polar meds. And if this condition is something you've been treated for previously, you know what I mean.

Thanks everyone.

The Bi-polar issue was just discovered 3 weeks ago. So obvious now some of the troubles I've had and what may have contributed.

I haven't started the BP meds yet. That may get underway this week.

As for getting a new Endo. Unfortunately, in my State, you have to take what you can get. I could try to get an intake with someone else but I would probably wait 6 months....Coming to a theater near you if Obama gets National Health Care.

The blood work has to wait until I'm off the gear. Before they will write a script, they need to rule out other issues that are impossible to evaluate while your on AS.

Good point too regarding teh self tapering of long estered Test. She did acknowledge that but still felt that I should stretch the doses over time and taper it that way. I'm not crazy about that idea honestly. Seems Docs completely ignore the Pharmakinetics of these drugs. I would rather lower the dose each month but keep going weekly than keep the dose and stretch the duration between sticks. But, I have to have some faith in this person.

As for HCG, Good point regarding the effects it can have on mood etc. I have to be real carefull there. That is also an obvious concern regareding Clomid too; however, I'll be well into my meds by then.

I guess I will have to run all of this by both the Endo and the Pdoc. Can't afford risky contraindications.

Thanks Gents.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity