advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off after 5 years...I have some questions.

caedus

Registered
First question is this, I took 5000 IU of HCG over the course of eight days a few weeks back and after about a week my balls started hurting like someone kicked me in the nuts. They have grown back and I believe they are starting to function but I do get intermittent testicle pain now. I guess the obvious conclusion to that problem would be that my nuts haven't been working for 5 years so it's going to be a little painful to get them going again?

I took roughly between 4 and 600 milligrams weekly for about 5 years of testosterone, I mixed a few things in a couple times a year but for the most part I was just on a high trt dose which usually floated around 400 milligrams a week. Going to take some time off in an effort to lose mass, and get a little bit healthier. As I am a very big boy. I have accomplished all my heavy lifting goals and then content to do a lightweight bodybuilders routine for a while. Any advice for me and coming off after this long.? I have not taken any anti estrogen pills yet but I did do a full blood panel last week and my estrogen was perfectly normal. It has been 3 weeks since my last shot.
All advice welcome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

As long as your strong mentally you will be fine. If estrogen sides flare up nolvadex at 20mg ed or extremestane at 12.5mg ed should help until sides subside. I have came off twice after long stints. One for job purposes, other for baby making purposes. 90% is purely mental. Accept the fact you won't look the same, feel the same, recover the same etc and you will be fine. First couple months are hard. Body is achey, lethargic at times, libido sucks but at about 4-6 months you start to normalize. If ya don't gets your test checked. It might be low and TRT might be your only option. Best of luck brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ps, don't waste your money on any crazy peptides or other crazy PCT protocols some people will recommend. It's a waste of money. Your body needs to be clean and as clean as possible as fast as possible so it can start to normalize.

Ps, don't waste your money on any crazy peptides or other crazy PCT protocols some people will recommend. It's a waste of money. Your body needs to be clean and as clean as possible as fast as possible so it can start to normalize.

Thanks brother

As long as your strong mentally you will be fine. If estrogen sides flare up nolvadex at 20mg ed or extremestane at 12.5mg ed should help until sides subside. I have came off twice after long stints. One for job purposes, other for baby making purposes. 90% is purely mental. Accept the fact you won't look the same, feel the same, recover the same etc and you will be fine. First couple months are hard. Body is achey, lethargic at times, libido sucks but at about 4-6 months you start to normalize. If ya don't gets your test checked. It might be low and TRT might be your only option. Best of luck brother.

Right nut is swollen and hurts badly for a week after hcg. Normal?

Right nut is swollen and hurts badly for a week after hcg. Normal?

No, I personally would get a referral to see an endo

Like shit. I got back on..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Damn son. I've been on for about 4/5 years now. Been thinking about going off, but I'll probably use your experience as a cautionary tale lol

Damn son. I've been on for about 4/5 years now. Been thinking about going off, but I'll probably use your experience as a cautionary tale lol
Stay on 4 life...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Should have done a 6-8 wk pct clomid and nolva. Oh well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner