over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

confusion??

SV FOOTBALL, YOU DON'T NEED MUCH. HONESTLY.

TAKE THE LEAST YOU CAN AND STILL MAKE GAINS.

THINK OF IT LIKE DRINKING BEER. WHEN YOU FIRST START OUT...ONE OR TWO DOES THE TRICK...YOU CAN FEEL THE EFFECTS. NOW IT WOULD BE POINTLESS TO DRINK 12 RIGHT? WHY GET YOUR BODY ACCUSTOMED TO LARGE AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL...YOU'LL END UP DEVELOPING A TOLERANCE TO IT. SAME THING WITH STERIODS....TAKING TOO MUCH IS NOT SMART..THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE A LOT TO GET AN EFFECT.

I AGREE WITH WHAT A FEW HAVE SAID HERE....A CC OF TEST PER WEEK OR EVERY FIVE DAYS WOULD BE JUST FINE AT FIRST....SEE HOW YOU RESPOND TO THAT. THINK ABOUT ADDING DBOL AFTER THAT QUITS WORKING OR ADD ANOTHER COMPOUND LIKE EQUIPOISE OR DBOL OR WHATEVER....AGAIN..LOW AMOUNTS.

MAKE SURE EVERYTHING ELSE IS RIGHT....6 MEALS...8HOURS SLEEP...TRAINING PROGRAM THAT PROVIDES RECOUPERATION....HELL, I KNOW A TON OF DICKHEADS WHO TAKE SHIT AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY GRAMS OF PROTEIN THEY ARE GETTING....BUT, THEY DAMN SURE WILL TAKE MORE DRUGS.

JETHRO TULL said:
TAKE THE LEAST YOU CAN AND STILL MAKE GAINS.

THINK OF IT LIKE DRINKING BEER. WHEN YOU FIRST START OUT...ONE OR TWO DOES THE TRICK...YOU CAN FEEL THE EFFECTS. NOW IT WOULD BE POINTLESS TO DRINK 12 RIGHT? WHY GET YOUR BODY ACCUSTOMED TO LARGE AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL...YOU'LL END UP DEVELOPING A TOLERANCE TO IT. SAME THING WITH STERIODS....TAKING TOO MUCH IS NOT SMART..THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE A LOT TO GET AN EFFECT.

I AGREE WITH WHAT A FEW HAVE SAID HERE....A CC OF TEST PER WEEK OR EVERY FIVE DAYS WOULD BE JUST FINE AT FIRST....SEE HOW YOU RESPOND TO THAT. THINK ABOUT ADDING DBOL AFTER THAT QUITS WORKING OR ADD ANOTHER COMPOUND LIKE EQUIPOISE OR DBOL OR WHATEVER....AGAIN..LOW AMOUNTS.

MAKE SURE EVERYTHING ELSE IS RIGHT....6 MEALS...8HOURS SLEEP...TRAINING PROGRAM THAT PROVIDES RECOUPERATION....HELL, I KNOW A TON OF DICKHEADS WHO TAKE SHIT AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY GRAMS OF PROTEIN THEY ARE GETTING....BUT, THEY DAMN SURE WILL TAKE MORE DRUGS.

ok ill cut the dosage of the Test and drop the Dbol and Deca. thanks for the advice Jethro.

and yea its dickheads like that who dont do their research and arent smart about this that give steroids a bad name. i have a daily journal that i write all my food in aand calculate protein, carbs, fat, and calories. ive just changed up my training split again:

monday - chest
tuesday - bi's
wednesday - legs and shoulders
thursday - tri's
friday - back

trying to get maximum recovery to keep up my recent good gains :D

and what does everyone have to say about joint problems? is there a better thing to do than deca? i know i have a doctor...but i dont feel like going in and hearing that i need surgery. i messed up my shoulders early wiht football weightlifting (my coach was a dumbass) my right shoulder cracks twice when i rotate it, loud and sharp. my left one pops once, not as loud and more like a "thump" :(

any advice?

SV: You are far too young to be having shoulder trouble....injury or not. I have also had a good bit of shoulder "popping" as have probably most on the board.

I can tell you exactly what caused it.....going too heavy and using improper form when I was young. You should listen to your body and not fight against it.

More important than anything, I think it would be a wise idea to get on a good pharmaceutical grade fish oil supplement now. I think if you introduce this into your regimen now, you can prevent not only alot of shoulder problems, but joint and spinal problems.

Also, glad to hear your not going to be using deca and dbol.

A-R-T ....I'VE HAD THAT DONE A COUPLE TIMES AND IT REALLY HELPED.

LOOK FOR SOMEONE IN YOUR AREA WHO SPECIALIZES IN ART....MY GIRL COULDN'T EVEN PUT A CAN OF SOUP IN THE CUPBOARD....THEY BREAK UP ADHEASIONS...AND IT REALLY HELPS.

LIKE MAINEVENT SAID...FISH OIL. I USE NORDIC NATURALS....NO FISHY TASTE AND IT'S CLEAR OF ALL HEAVY METALS.

JETHRO TULL said:
LOOK FOR SOMEONE IN YOUR AREA WHO SPECIALIZES IN ART....MY GIRL COULDN'T EVEN PUT A CAN OF SOUP IN THE CUPBOARD....THEY BREAK UP ADHEASIONS...AND IT REALLY HELPS.

LIKE MAINEVENT SAID...FISH OIL. I USE NORDIC NATURALS....NO FISHY TASTE AND IT'S CLEAR OF ALL HEAVY METALS.

Thats the exact brand I use. Good stuff.

On top of ART, check out whats called the Graston technique. Its good for getting rid of scar tissue and improving ROM also.

SVFootball said:

and what does everyone have to say about joint problems? is there a better thing to do than deca? i know i have a doctor...but i dont feel like going in and hearing that i need surgery. i messed up my shoulders early wiht football weightlifting (my coach was a dumbass) my right shoulder cracks twice when i rotate it, loud and sharp. my left one pops once, not as loud and more like a "thump" :(

any advice?

I say go to the doctor and have him take a look and put together a rubber band workout for rehab.....It worked wonders for me when I was your age....try and focus on working your rear delts good to make sure you can stabalize the integrity of the joint....Many shoulder problems stem from over development of the front delt from benching and whatnot while less emphasis is placed on the upper back and reardelt area....

JETHRO TULL said:

ok, ill check out ART. but idk about the money thing...insurance might not cover that :confused:

bulldog21 said:
I say go to the doctor and have him take a look and put together a rubber band workout for rehab.....It worked wonders for me when I was your age....try and focus on working your rear delts good to make sure you can stabalize the integrity of the joint....Many shoulder problems stem from over development of the front delt from benching and whatnot while less emphasis is placed on the upper back and reardelt area....

ok ill try to hit my rear delt more and take the emphasis off my front delts (which are actually pretty decent sized :p )

thanks for all the advice guys!

SV....SOMETHING ELSE THAT MIGHT HELP YOU OUT!

SVFootball said:
ok ill cut the dosage of the Test and drop the Dbol and Deca. thanks for the advice Jethro.

and yea its dickheads like that who dont do their research and arent smart about this that give steroids a bad name. i have a daily journal that i write all my food in aand calculate protein, carbs, fat, and calories. ive just changed up my training split again:

monday - chest
tuesday - bi's
wednesday - legs and shoulders
thursday - tri's
friday - back

DID YOU KNOW THAT SOME GUYS CAN'T HANDLE TOO MUCH DIRECT SHOULDER TRAINING? I AM ONE OF THOSE. I RARELY DO ANY DIRECT, HEAVY SHOULDER TRAINING. WHY? BECAUSE WHEN I HAVE TRAINED SHOULDERS WITH AN EXERCISE LIKE MILITARY PRESSES WITH A BARBELL OR DUMBELL THEY GET WIPED OUT.

MY BENCH PRESS STRENGTH GOES DOWN....AND THAT'S EVEN WHILE I AM "SUPPLEMENTING"....NO SHIT. PLUS, IT'S NOT LONG BEFORE I START GETTING A DEEP PAIN IN MY DELTS THAT WON'T GO AWAY.

I LOOKED AT YOUR ROUTINE AND WHILE IT MAY BE JUST FINE FOR OTHER GUYS ....IT MIGHT NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. YOU GET AN ASSLOAD OF SHOULDER WORK FROM BENCHES [INCLINE, DECLINE, FLAT] AND FROM DIPS AND FLYS....SO DON'T ADD INSULT TO INJURY. FORGET THE SHOULDER DAY....THAT'S MY ADVICE. YOU MIGHT BE SUPRISED AT HOW THEY GET BIGGER....YOUR ROUTINE HAS YOU DOING CHEST...ANOTHER TRAINING DAY..THEN A DIRECT SHOULDER HIT....NO WAY I COULD RECOVER FROM THAT. I'D BE CRIPPLED IN SHORT ORDER.

BACK DAY....YOU GET LOTS OF REAR DELT AND TRAPS WHEN TRAINING THOSE....

IN SHORT....THROW IN SOME CABLE OR LIGHTER DUMBELL RAISES FOR SHOULDERS. I DO LATERAL RAISES ON MY CHEST DAY.....CABLE REAR DELTS ON MY BACK DAY...AND THAT'S ALL. I WISH I COULD DO MORE....I CAN'T. I AM JUST BULLHEADED ENOUGH TO HAVE LEARNED THIS LESSON OVER AND OVER.

ANYWAY....IT CAN'T HURT TO TRY SOMETHING LESS AGGRESSIVE ON DELTS FOR A WHILE, RIGHT?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. :)

IT LOOKS LIKE WE ALL WANT TO HELP YOU OUT.

JETHRO TULL said:
DID YOU KNOW THAT SOME GUYS CAN'T HANDLE TOO MUCH DIRECT SHOULDER TRAINING? I AM ONE OF THOSE. I RARELY DO ANY DIRECT, HEAVY SHOULDER TRAINING. WHY? BECAUSE WHEN I HAVE TRAINED SHOULDERS WITH AN EXERCISE LIKE MILITARY PRESSES WITH A BARBELL OR DUMBELL THEY GET WIPED OUT.

MY BENCH PRESS STRENGTH GOES DOWN....AND THAT'S EVEN WHILE I AM "SUPPLEMENTING"....NO SHIT. PLUS, IT'S NOT LONG BEFORE I START GETTING A DEEP PAIN IN MY DELTS THAT WON'T GO AWAY.

I LOOKED AT YOUR ROUTINE AND WHILE IT MAY BE JUST FINE FOR OTHER GUYS ....IT MIGHT NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. YOU GET AN ASSLOAD OF SHOULDER WORK FROM BENCHES [INCLINE, DECLINE, FLAT] AND FROM DIPS AND FLYS....SO DON'T ADD INSULT TO INJURY. FORGET THE SHOULDER DAY....THAT'S MY ADVICE. YOU MIGHT BE SUPRISED AT HOW THEY GET BIGGER....YOUR ROUTINE HAS YOU DOING CHEST...ANOTHER TRAINING DAY..THEN A DIRECT SHOULDER HIT....NO WAY I COULD RECOVER FROM THAT. I'D BE CRIPPLED IN SHORT ORDER.

BACK DAY....YOU GET LOTS OF REAR DELT AND TRAPS WHEN TRAINING THOSE....

IN SHORT....THROW IN SOME CABLE OR LIGHTER DUMBELL RAISES FOR SHOULDERS. I DO LATERAL RAISES ON MY CHEST DAY.....CABLE REAR DELTS ON MY BACK DAY...AND THAT'S ALL. I WISH I COULD DO MORE....I CAN'T. I AM JUST BULLHEADED ENOUGH TO HAVE LEARNED THIS LESSON OVER AND OVER.

ANYWAY....IT CAN'T HURT TO TRY SOMETHING LESS AGGRESSIVE ON DELTS FOR A WHILE, RIGHT?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. :)

IT LOOKS LIKE WE ALL WANT TO HELP YOU OUT.

ok ill try that out. ill do some front raises and maybe some lateral raises and thats it. ill cut out military presses and all that....maybe itll actually help. everything you said made sense logically....so why wouldnt it work? :rolleyes:

again....thanks everyone for their advice and help.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear