over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

confusion??

SVFootball

Registered
ok so im gonna say now that i have done research on this and everyone seems to say 4 weeks for Dbol...

im also not sure whether to post this here or in the newbie forum...if it needs to be moved...sorry :eek:

Ok, ive been doing research on AAS and trying to learn as much as possible about mixing the compounds, etc. i dont plan on using for a couple years. i was talking to a guy at my gym who recommeded deca/dbol cycle only. i would rather run this with a test base, and asked about this on another board. i proposed a 12 week cycle with test E and dbol for 4 weeks to jumpstart it. i was told by a mod on another board that that's ridiculous and just to run the Dbol for 8 weeks and that its not that liver toxic and i should be fine? the final cycle that was proposed to me by the mod was:

Test E @ 500mg/week (1-12)
Dbol @ 50mg/ED (1-8)
Deca @ 400mg/week (6-12)

is this too long to run Dbol? anyone ran anything like this as a first cycle? any thoughts on this as a first cycle? when i do start, i just dont want to jump in too quickly.

Last edited:
my first cycle as you know was 500mg test, i gained 15-20 lbs. i definitly would not reccomend dbol for 8 weeks. espeically at 50mg. are you sure it was a mod here? wondering because on the other board we go to i remember a mod there saying something similar. i recommend 500mg test, 40-50mg dbol first 4 weeks. that will be a solid first cycle. another thing dont listen to guys in a gym, most are dumbasses who dont care to come on PM or other boards to really learn what they should already know.

Deca shuts down your body's natural production of test, so doing a deca without test just sounds like a bad idea to me. And dbol's harsh, but my current cycle has me 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on ramping from 30-60mg/day and back down.

i did 1 amp of enanthate for 9 weeks for my 1st cycle and gained over 20lbs. why do you need 500test, 400 deca and 50mg of dbol which is a big dose of dbol. shit thats 900mg a week the way you have it laid out, i would consider myself somewhat advanced and dont do much more than that. your making this way to complicated and if your not actually going to do anything like you say for a couple years your down right obsessing over it at this point. sorry if that comes of as being alittle harsh.

SV,

You are jumping the gun! You said you are not gonna run a cycle for a couple years (good idea). There is no point in planning one out for yourself. Just stick to the basics and in 2 years, worry about it then. Who knows there may be some new and exciting compunds out then!!!

PS. How many times do you have to be told to run onle ONE compund your first cycle???

CHILL OUT!

It's good you have this in the right order of researching before starting. You can answer your own question by learning a little more about the indivual profiles of each compound and the functioning of your body naturally and while adding other substances.
All 17aa oral steroids are liver toxic. That is a fact that you must consider before taking them. That might mean taking a liver support supplement while on them and imo means limiting the length of cycle to 6 wks for any 17aa. There are variations of that like short cycles on and then short time off giving liver values a time to return to normal. Common sides of D-bol are water retention, gyno, acne, and raised blood pressure. There is no doubt that it works for rapid weight gain. One short cycle of any oral is not worth doing imo. Gains from orals are hard to keep and much easier to keep with the addition of a long ester test ran for about twice as long as the oral. If you are going use D-bol I personally would recommend the inject version from BD. There are also other companies that sell is as suspension but they differ from BD in the fact that they suspend it in water instead of oil and it makes for a painfull injection.
Deca is a long ester that needs to be ran for a long cycle to be effective. the effectiveness of Deca doesn't really stop during a long cycle so gains can be made all the way out to 16 wks. The gains are mostly maintainable with propfer PCT. The side that go with Deca also maintain even after stopping. The worst side is the fact that Deca shuts down your own production of Test(HPTA) really hard. That means shortly after you start your body isn't making Test so your sex drive and ability to perform are both greatly reduced or stopped. This side may stay for a while after you are off cycle until your body is back to normal. That side is why I would never run Deca in a cycle without running Test to maintain sexual function during cycle. IMO Deca should be ran at no less then 400mg/wk for no less than 12wks. Also Deca is detectable in your system for up to 18 months after you use it. If you have a job or competition that tests for AAS you will have to consider this.
As far as first cycle. IMO spend the next 2 yrs working hard on your training and DIET. Learn as much about your foo intake and body response as you do about AAS and body response. When you start I would recommend 500mg/wk of long ester test(Test E or C) for 10 wks. You will make gains, see if you are prone to sides, give you experience with PCT, and you will see what it's like coming off of cycle. No need to worry about any cycle lay out now. Worry about your DIET first as AAS only makes up a percentage of the outcome of any cycle.
Sorry for the long winded answer.:rolleyes: Good Luck Bro.

your fisrt cycle should consist of 500mg of test a week MAX, (probably more like 250mg/week) especially with your age when you run it.......nothing more, I will bet that you would gain 20lbs, some dudes on here that have 10 cycles under their belt arnt using that amount....

there is no reason to stack multipul compounds on your first cycle.....

a good dose for a first time d-bol user is 15 mg a day.......

the cycle you have proposed is 1,250mg/week !!!!! thats over a gram a week bro! thats a lot for a first timer

If I do more than 30 mg of dbol a day, I get TERRIBLE cramps! And I do EVERYTHING to prevent them.

say its 2 years from now and ur ready for it, drop the deca and add winny and run the dbol for 4 weeks, the test for 10 weeks and the winny for weeks 5-10 at 50mgED, the test i wouldnt go over 500mg bro, maybe try 300mg a week at first but EVERYONE IS DIFFERNT and reacts differnt, if u dont get nothin from 300mg then bump it up. might also do that with the dbol, start at say 20-30mg if nothin then bump up. ease things into ur body or u MIGHT put it into shock and have a problem.;)

jstforme said:
my first cycle as you know was 500mg test, i gained 15-20 lbs. i definitly would not reccomend dbol for 8 weeks. espeically at 50mg. are you sure it was a mod here? wondering because on the other board we go to i remember a mod there saying something similar. i recommend 500mg test, 40-50mg dbol first 4 weeks. that will be a solid first cycle. another thing dont listen to guys in a gym, most are dumbasses who dont care to come on PM or other boards to really learn what they should already know.

i meant that board....typo

i fixed it

balla06 said:
say its 2 years from now and ur ready for it, drop the deca and add winny and run the dbol for 4 weeks, the test for 10 weeks and the winny for weeks 5-10 at 50mgED, the test i wouldnt go over 500mg bro, maybe try 300mg a week at first but EVERYONE IS DIFFERNT and reacts differnt, if u dont get nothin from 300mg then bump it up. might also do that with the dbol, start at say 20-30mg if nothin then bump up. ease things into ur body or u MIGHT put it into shock and have a problem.;)

the reason i was interested in deca was that its supposed to help joints...and winny's tough on them. i have bad shoulders that hurt my benching....so i was hoping to have the deca to help with that. any thoughts?

zuke and edge:

thanks for all the advice. i kno its kinda of odd that im so interested...i just dont want to screw up. im hoping that 2 years of this type of research will help me not mess up my body. thanks for all the advice.

mainevent:

why would you say the winstrol and primo? could you explain a little bit?

SVFootball said:
the reason i was interested in deca was that its supposed to help joints...and winny's tough on them. i have bad shoulders that hurt my benching....so i was hoping to have the deca to help with that. any thoughts?

zuke and edge:

thanks for all the advice. i kno its kinda of odd that im so interested...i just dont want to screw up. im hoping that 2 years of this type of research will help me not mess up my body. thanks for all the advice.

mainevent:

why would you say the winstrol and primo? could you explain a little bit?
deca is/could gna give u deca dick (loss of libido) like a mutha fuck. they both have ups and downs i jus think that winny would be better in this cycle but thats me, everyone has diff thoughts on things. get other supps to help out ur joints and stuff bro. and u never know, u may not have problems with ur joints and such on it. ur body is not the same as everyone elses. jus achoice u got to make when the time comes

SVFootball said:
ok so im gonna say now that i have done research on this and everyone seems to say 4 weeks for Dbol...

im also not sure whether to post this here or in the newbie forum...if it needs to be moved...sorry :eek:

Ok, ive been doing research on AAS and trying to learn as much as possible about mixing the compounds, etc. i dont plan on using for a couple years. i was talking to a guy at my gym who recommeded deca/dbol cycle only. i would rather run this with a test base, and asked about this on another board. i proposed a 12 week cycle with test E and dbol for 4 weeks to jumpstart it. i was told by a mod on another board that that's ridiculous and just to run the Dbol for 8 weeks and that its not that liver toxic and i should be fine? the final cycle that was proposed to me by the mod was:

Test E @ 500mg/week (1-12)
Dbol @ 50mg/ED (1-8)
Deca @ 400mg/week (6-12)

is this too long to run Dbol? anyone ran anything like this as a first cycle? any thoughts on this as a first cycle? when i do start, i just dont want to jump in too quickly.
I know exactly the thread, the mod, and the advise given that you are speaking of. I would not advise Dbol for 8wks, and agree with everyone else here that this is too much for a first cycle. I would suggest running Test Enan 500mg/wk for 10wks AND if you insist, Dbol 30mg/ed for the first 4-5wks, THAT'S IT, NOTHING MORE!!!

ok i was thinking along the same lines with the dbol. why did that mod recommend that????? :confused:

Balla...Where did you get the picture in your avatar? Is that from your personal collection or just something you found off the intenet? I'm going to hold back the rest of my comments until I know it's not your girl, sister, mother or someone....

SVFootball said:
ok i was thinking along the same lines with the dbol. why did that mod recommend that????? :confused:
Out of the best interests of the board, he is no longer a Mod over there......

kawasaki1 said:
Out of the best interests of the board, he is no longer a Mod over there......

ok....ill leave it at that. :eek:

rotty said:
Balla...Where did you get the picture in your avatar? Is that from your personal collection or just something you found off the intenet? I'm going to hold back the rest of my comments until I know it's not your girl, sister, mother or someone....
hahaha that is my girl bro. but u can comment all u want no offense will be taken at all. all the pics i post r girls i dated or my gf or soem skeez who takes pics for big daddy!:D

balla06 said:
hahaha that is my girl bro. but u can comment all u want no offense will be taken at all. all the pics i post r girls i dated or my gf or soem skeez who takes pics for big daddy!:D
Nice avatar bro!! :D

oldfella said:
Nice avatar bro!! :D
thanks!:D u get first hand on the pics tho!;) :p hahaha my girl says "heeey oldfella" with a cute smile for u! haha

we r off to the gym

PEACE OUT NUKKAS!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner